Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Christians, is this the right way to solve a spiritual problem? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, is this the right way to solve a spiritual problem? (520 Views)

A Spiritual Weapon That Can Help Overcome Masturbation (lustful Craving) / Hating Christians Is Fulfilment Of The Scripture / Make Up Your Minds Christians, Is The Law Done Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians, is this the right way to solve a spiritual problem? by earthsync(f): 10:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
So for example

A prophet sees a vision about you, tells you to pray, then afterwards says you should get some things, like an animal, alligator pepper, kola nut etc. This prophet tells you they're going to do some things with these items and you're going to be delivered completely after such.

As a Christian would you partake in such? Is this even biblical or Christ like?

Christians and others your contribution would be nice
Re: Christians, is this the right way to solve a spiritual problem? by lakesidepapa(m): 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2021
earthsync:
So for example

A prophet sees a vision about you, tells you to pray, then afterwards says you should get some things, like an animal, alligator pepper, kola nut etc. This prophet tells you they're going to do some things with these items and you're going to be delivered completely after such.

As a Christian would you partake in such? Is this even biblical or Christ like?

Christians and others your contribution would be nice

A real prophet of God will only tell you to go on a fasting and praying inorder to avert any spiritual problem.., not the other way around.

Re: Christians, is this the right way to solve a spiritual problem? by earthsync(f): 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
lakesidepapa:

A real prophet of God will only tell you to go on a fasting and praying inorder to avert any spiritual problem.., not the other way around.

Hmm
I've heard stories of christians doing stuffs like this and i though it was just something a traditionalist or white garment churches would do
So a Christian should be careful about these kind of prophets
Re: Christians, is this the right way to solve a spiritual problem? by lakesidepapa(m): 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2021
earthsync:

Hmm
I've heard stories of christians doing stuffs like this and i though it was just something a traditionalist or white garment churches would do
So a Christian should be careful about these kind of prophets

It's hard to see such at any white garment churches, they mostly use sugar, water, honey, candles, anointed oil, palm leaves to execute miracle with the power of God, any cleric that's using alligator pepper, animal, kolanut or any animal part is a traditionalist..
Re: Christians, is this the right way to solve a spiritual problem? by earthsync(f): 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2021
lakesidepapa:

It's hard to see such at any white garment churches, they mostly use sugar, water, honey, candles, anointed oil, palm leaves to execute miracle with the power of God, any cleric that's using alligator pepper, animal, kolanut or any animal part is a traditionalist..

Thank you for your contribution. But why do christians keep falling for these kind of things all because they want to solve a "problem". I really don't like the way some christians allow themselves to be deceived
Re: Christians, is this the right way to solve a spiritual problem? by lakesidepapa(m): 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2021
earthsync:

Thank you for your contribution. But why do christians keep falling for these kind of things all because they want to solve a "problem". I really don't like the way some christians allow themselves to be deceived

Christians that don't have the zeal to pray to God, Christians that don't know what they are carrying, if thier faith in God is weak, and they need miracle on a specific issue, they might not have any option than to fall for the kind of wrong things because they want a solution to the prob.

As a christians, We need to be very careful as u stated, infact we need to be cautious of the churches we attend these days in the name of signs & wonders.
Re: Christians, is this the right way to solve a spiritual problem? by IFAnation: 3:12am On Feb 16, 2023
The spiritual controls the physical order. For spiritual divination, consult your IFA. You are an African first before a Christian/Moslem or whatever religion you profess. In some places today, their Orisha is still very potent; blessings are instant, judgement is swift. If you have no good IFA in your location, chat me on WhatsApp +234 812 667 8916

(1) (Reply)

Mathematical Error In The Bible 2 / Not Of Him That Wills, Nor Of Him That Runs, But God Shows Mercy (vid/photo) / Opinion: Stop Vilifying The Pastor And The Church Over Osinachi's Demise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.