Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Can The Old Nigeria Passport Still Be Used To Enter Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can The Old Nigeria Passport Still Be Used To Enter Nigeria (8167 Views)

African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) / We Pay Between 300 - 500 Naira To Enter Nigeria – Illegal Immigrants (Pictured) / Is Old Mrp Passport Still A Valid Identification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can The Old Nigeria Passport Still Be Used To Enter Nigeria by otiigba1(m): 5:17pm On Jun 14, 2011
beeman80:

Just come home my guy and try not to act naive at MMA or else those hungry officers will exploit you.You are welcome into your country anytime with or without the new passport.Its your country remember?Just ensure that you get the new e-passport which is sleek and finer.All the best dude! wink
thanks very much bro! last time i was there they did, some woman held me up, her problem? i must do christmas for, her in the end i emptied my pocket for her (few £££) i ve traveled to different countries and the only country i give "something" is in my own country naija! nawao!!
Re: Can The Old Nigeria Passport Still Be Used To Enter Nigeria by bimboshore: 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2011
Pls does anyone know if my 21mth old daughter can be endorsed on the new epassport. I just renewed the old MRP and had her endorsed on it. I thought i was good for another 5yrs with the renewal but after reading this thread i realize i'll have to get the new epassport when i come home in nov. but i want to know if she can be endorsed on mine or she has to get hers too.
Re: Can The Old Nigeria Passport Still Be Used To Enter Nigeria by debosky(m): 12:21pm On Jun 15, 2011
You can't endorse children on the e-passport. You will need to apply for a separate passport for your daughter.
Re: Can The Old Nigeria Passport Still Be Used To Enter Nigeria by bimboshore: 5:39pm On Jun 15, 2011
'You can't endorse children on the e-passport. You will need to apply for a separate passport for your daughter.'

Thanks.
Re: Can The Old Nigeria Passport Still Be Used To Enter Nigeria by msnigeria(m): 7:16am On Jun 16, 2011
Yes but only until December 31 2011, after this date, everyone must have the epassport
Re: Can The Old Nigeria Passport Still Be Used To Enter Nigeria by msnigeria(m): 7:17am On Jun 16, 2011
Yes but only until December 31 2011, after this date, everyone must have the epassport
Re: Can The Old Nigeria Passport Still Be Used To Enter Nigeria by iice(f): 8:20am On Jun 16, 2011
Hmmm
Re: Can The Old Nigeria Passport Still Be Used To Enter Nigeria by Vieira(m): 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2011
Informative thread. Well done guys
Re: Can The Old Nigeria Passport Still Be Used To Enter Nigeria by EuroMeko(m): 11:25pm On Jul 08, 2011
Where is this December 31, 2011 deadline coming from? What is the source?
Re: Can The Old Nigeria Passport Still Be Used To Enter Nigeria by theforce(m): 6:04am On Jul 09, 2011
Yeap you can come into Nigeria with the Old Passport, expired or not. You however need an e-passport to travel to other countries, from Nigeria.
Re: Can The Old Nigeria Passport Still Be Used To Enter Nigeria by anfanio: 8:36pm On Jul 09, 2011
Valid until further notice.

http://www.nigeriaembassyusa.org/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=12&cntnt01origid=15&cntnt01detailtemplate=nigeriadet&cntnt01returnid=88

(1) (2) (Reply)

Extremely Urgent Visa Advice!!!! / Student Visa To Belgium / Apapa Traffic: Lagos To Provide 3,000-capacity Truck Terminal In Orile-iganmu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.