Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! (28650 Views)

Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice / What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found / Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! by Sambab(m): 9:55am On Dec 09, 2021
What's in the report
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! by princepee: 9:57am On Dec 09, 2021
Inconclusive results...
Them don dabaru everything.
The Rich will always get away from any thing in this country
Rip to the Dead oh jare.
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! by TheWolfen(m): 9:57am On Dec 09, 2021
I hope they don't try anything funny with this case. Someone must take the fall for the evil done to the dead young man

1 Like

Re: Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:58am On Dec 09, 2021
The Topic of the thread. As if if we should go and download it sad
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! by DroppingLiquid: 9:59am On Dec 09, 2021
I’ve almost forgotten how useless Nigerian autopsy division is. Thanks for reminding me

1 Like

Re: Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! by Judenzuruike: 9:59am On Dec 09, 2021
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! by luminouz(m): 10:00am On Dec 09, 2021
This is the most BS autopsy report I ever read.

WTF is death by sticks or falling or sickness? How is this definitive of how he died?

Even a primary school child knows this is very annoyingly wrong.

Who dafuq is the 'expert'?
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! by EndBuhariNow(m): 10:01am On Dec 09, 2021
Afonja and ritualist tufiakwa
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! by Buffalo2(m): 10:02am On Dec 09, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
Long and short of the autopsy report is that the police has killed this case to protect a big man in society cool
Honestly. This one that everything is "intact" and vital organs "could not be subjected to test", wetin con remain? case is about to close as usual

1 Like

Re: Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! by Judgesledge(m): 10:02am On Dec 09, 2021
Keagen:
In as much as we all have condemned the way he was killed, the owner of the premises he was killed. Let's see the autopsy too!
seems some rituals are needed to understand what you are saying
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! by Tobidarker02: 10:04am On Dec 09, 2021
This man died miserably
They even bleed him and collected his blood
No one deserves to die this way
Haaaa
Why are human this wicked towards each other? OP stop sugarcoating what happened, here is it.
Autopsy result can be the bullshit you wrote up there

Re: Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! by bestower: 10:05am On Dec 09, 2021
That hotel is it still standing?.... I want to see the ashes of the edifice before the year runs out...OAU students of this days are so weak...spits***
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! by Rastaramsey(m): 10:10am On Dec 09, 2021
LMAO

What an Autopsy!!!
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! by prophetfire: 10:14am On Dec 09, 2021
Odetokun3:
Long overdue!!!

Autopsy in Nigeria is not different from guesswork.

Severe trauma? and that is a conclusion

Almost every dead died of severe trauma now! that's not a logical conclusion tho

and it took forever to conduct an autopsy and the same autopsy said it is severe trauma?

Autopsy that was meant to give an answer is the same asking another question

Burying or dumping him without following the legal procedure is tantamount to Murder.

May his soul and souls of all faithful who had departed rest in perfect peace.

zero responsibilitiy everywhere!

Corruption in the school
corruption in the religious centres
corruption in the health sector
corruption in the market
corruption in the leadership
corruption in tradition
corruption in the media
corruption everywhere and we all want a better Nigeria?
. E be like say na INEC do the autopsy. It's an inconclusive autopsy. No result. No definite verdict. Open-ended autopsy.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! by Oizee(f): 10:17am On Dec 09, 2021
What kind of useless autopsy is dis one? Everything still ended in confusion
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! by Odetokun3(m): 10:17am On Dec 09, 2021
prophetfire:
. E be like say na INEC do the autopsy. It's an inconclusive autopsy. No result. No definite verdict. Open-ended autopsy.

No single system can be trusted to deliver in this country right now.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! by Emekuz(m): 10:19am On Dec 09, 2021
I wondered too. Then what is the essence of the autopsy if the cause of death can not be ascertained. There is no point at all since the doctors are not even sure the real cause of death rather than coming out with speculations
Odetokun3:
Long overdue!!!

Autopsy in Nigeria is not different from guesswork.

Severe trauma? and that is a conclusion

Almost every dead died of severe trauma now! that's not a logical conclusion tho

and it took forever to conduct an autopsy and the same autopsy said it is severe trauma?

Autopsy that was meant to give an answer is the same asking another question

Burying or dumping him without following the legal procedure is tantamount to Murder.

May his soul and souls of all faithful who had departed rest in perfect peace.

zero responsibilitiy everywhere!

Corruption in the school
corruption in the religious centres
corruption in the health sector
corruption in the market
corruption in the leadership
corruption in tradition
corruption in the media
corruption everywhere and we all want a better Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! by Emekuz(m): 10:26am On Dec 09, 2021
The thing tire me sef.
You could know that the case has been swept under the carpet. For the doctor telling us that all organs are intact but decomposed. That shows there will not be further test carried out on the deseased. Case closed!!!.
Nigeria.. hmm!
Buffalo2:
Honestly. This one that everything is "intact" and vital organs "could not be subjected to test", wetin con remain? case is about to close as usual
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! by Odetokun3(m): 10:27am On Dec 09, 2021
Emekuz:
I wondered too. Then what is the essence of the autopsy if the cause of death can not be ascertained. There is no point at all since the doctors are not even sure the real cause of death rather than coming out with speculations

in a sane country, the Dr. should be out of job by now!

3 Likes

Re: Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! by Zeel007: 10:28am On Dec 09, 2021
TotoGame:
Afonja covering up their works.....I can bet with my two saggy balls that his internal organs aren't intact

Yoruba demons
that was why they said is already decomposing. They are trying to cover it up
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! by berrystunn(m): 10:29am On Dec 09, 2021
In conclusion the autopsy is asking Timothy which Trauma killed you..?

Re: Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! by suleolooyo: 10:32am On Dec 09, 2021
Am still at sea with this autopsy report.
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! by jaxxy(m): 10:34am On Dec 09, 2021
Autopsy report is not conclusive bt still doesn’t change all the facts on ground showing he was killed and buried for whatever reasons best known to them.
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! by PointZerom: 10:41am On Dec 09, 2021
symbianDON:
If this report is to be believed, then it doesn't look like a typical ritual killing. He must have been murdered for other reasons.

If only blood is needed for ritual they won't touch other organs.
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! by Aimasikonicolas: 10:50am On Dec 09, 2021
Ogaaaaaaaa ooooooooo
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! by Danjikanbauchi: 10:57am On Dec 09, 2021
If this happened in SE I trust them the hotel and the owners house would have been destroyed by now. But you see Afonja and Hausa Fulani Muslims like protecting their evil people.
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! by Ikea81: 11:05am On Dec 09, 2021
Wether he die for him sleep or was killed. The question is why did they bury him without notifying his family? And why first deny he lodged at the hotel . Abeg just send the owner and staffs to jail already
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! by SilvanusII(m): 11:13am On Dec 09, 2021
Weak and extremely lazy. What then is the point to having an autopsy done, if THIS is what the result will be
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! by DEXTROVERT: 11:17am On Dec 09, 2021
t
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! by GhostWisperer: 11:31am On Dec 09, 2021
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! by Fatbam003: 11:37am On Dec 09, 2021
The question still remains why would the receptionist deny the fact that the man checked into their hotel in the first instance. Something is seriously fishy
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! by fareed69(m): 11:44am On Dec 09, 2021
TotoGame:
Afonja covering up their works.....I can bet with my two saggy balls that his internal organs aren't intact

Yoruba demons
Your tribe are what?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Kidnappers Of A 4-Year-Old Child In Kano, Demanded N2M Ransom (Photos) / St. Ignatius Catholic Church, Benue Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed Worshipers / Couple Seen Fighting Over Inability To Provide Money For Easter By Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.