Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! (28662 Views)

Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice / What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found / Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! by TotoGame(m): 12:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
Zeel007:
that was why they said is already decomposing. They are trying to cover it up

Niggar you dey game!
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! by ejimatic: 12:24pm On Dec 09, 2021
SojWORLDWIDE:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/oau-student-adegokes-autopsy-report-out-organs-intact/amp/
. Trauma through beating and forceful taking of his blood for rituals? The story continues!
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! by infogeneral: 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2021
I'm so tired of the high level of mediocrity with which we handle everything in Nigeria. Every report must be inconclusive. So the autopsy report is inconclusive? Issokay
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! by Benrosaria(m): 1:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
SojWORLDWIDE:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/oau-student-adegokes-autopsy-report-out-organs-intact/amp/

� � lolololololol... I need kilo person wey say god exist. This isn’t autopsy, but what you want to tell us. Lolololol... blacks can’t be my people with the kin news I Dey hear.

E got so bad that the severe trauma doesn’t even have a cause lololol
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! by Awkabigboy: 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

I perused through the article while blazing my weed and I must confess the autopsy and what the autopsy says looks like a guess work and very inconclusive

But Doctor's, pathologist and anatomy student dey try o.....imagine playing with organs and even decayed bodies
What will they conclude with a decayed body kwanu
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! by Awkabigboy: 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2021
Odetokun3:
Long overdue!!!

Autopsy in Nigeria is not different from guesswork.

Severe trauma? and that is a conclusion

Almost every dead died of severe trauma now! that's not a logical conclusion tho

and it took forever to conduct an autopsy and the same autopsy said it is severe trauma?

Autopsy that was meant to give an answer is the same asking another question

Burying or dumping him without following the legal procedure is tantamount to Murder.

May his soul and souls of all faithful who had departed rest in perfect peace.

zero responsibilitiy everywhere!

Corruption in the school
corruption in the religious centres
corruption in the health sector
corruption in the market
corruption in the leadership
corruption in tradition
corruption in the media
corruption everywhere and we all want a better Nigeria?
Some of you are just senseless and useless online critic, what will the Pathologists do with a decayed body. Ignorant is a disease, even in oyibo land some autopsies are inconclusive. Illiterate
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! by Odetokun3(m): 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2021
Awkabigboy:

Some of you are just senseless and useless online critic, what will the Pathologists do with a decayed body. Ignorant is a disease, even in oyibo land some autopsies are inconclusive. Illiterate

When you are done crying. You can pick your sense(s). I refused to be bullied.

Read that info down there and be sane before you reply if need be. If you can’t find the solution, you should not create more problems. Quack yu

In conclusion, your father, your mother, your senior siblings and you yourself are senseless and useless!

1 Like

Re: Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! by Badonasty(m): 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2021
Inconclusive autopsy
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! by yemex04(m): 3:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
We will still await the details of the Autopsy report because the source referenced is confusing.

However, Autopsy or not,we know he was brutally murdered going by the picture of his corpse seen.

Soon,this picture will be released on this forum.
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
bought autopsy

Adegoke's family should go spiritual before burying him and give him cutlass to deal with those involved in his killing, na that one go show the real autopsy not this gibberish
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2021
I heard court has granted Adedoyin bail due to his health challenges. Hope there will be justice for Timothy?

1 Like

Re: Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! by Lagsarkar: 12:41am On Dec 10, 2021
An autopsy that failed to ascertain the intactness, or its otherwise,vof physical organs like heart, lungs, neck, ( the deceased brother told newsmen that his brother's neck was not intact, when exhumed, suggesting slaughter), authoritatively declared his dying as a result of trauma.

How did the test detect trauma which is more abstract than a supposed partially decomposed organ. I can see some external influence manipulating this case.

My take is that the Adedoyin, his son and the staff of the hotel are culpable in this matter. They murdered the young man and buried him in a shallow grave around the precinct of their bedevilled hotel where the deceased lodged last. This is a very clear case.
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! by pavoda: 1:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
Just a cursory look through you profile, your obsession with tribalism is evident. You obviously seem half educated when you make comments on other issues but, you can't avoid the igbo this,igbo that, Get a life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Kidnappers Of A 4-Year-Old Child In Kano, Demanded N2M Ransom (Photos) / Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa / Children Rescued From Ondo Church Refuse To Follow Parents Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.