Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,256 members, 7,829,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Davido Tattoos Late Obama Dmw’s Name On Arm (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Tattoos Late Obama Dmw’s Name On Arm (Photos) (26826 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Slams Late Obama DMW For His Post Against Wizkid A Year Ago (Pix) / Falz Tattoos His Family Members Face On His Arm (Photos, Video) / Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Tattoos Late Obama Dmw’s Name On Arm (Photos) by Kharol1234: 10:21am On Dec 09, 2021
Na them sabi, n.a. money for Christmas I they find like this
Re: Davido Tattoos Late Obama Dmw’s Name On Arm (Photos) by Toluwanise247(m): 10:23am On Dec 09, 2021
Please tell me how true this is
I'm Kelvin by name an agent of sportybet*

*Am so sorry�� sending you this message without your permission. I got your number from a group chat �‍�‍�‍��‍�‍�‍� on WhatsApp which we share together... I thought sending you this message will be useful*�

_*SPORTYBET IS GIVING ALL ITS USER 40,000NGN AS WELCOME BACK BONUS*_

*YOU CAN USE THE BONUS TO PLAY GAME,THEN YOU CAN WITHDRAW YOUR WINNINGS* OR YOU CAN JUST WITHDRAW YOUR BOUNS DIRECTLY TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT

*I will teach you how to get the 40,000NGN bonus*

*I'll give you game of 8.20 odds and you're going to stake the bonus of 40,000NGN on it*
*You'll get 350,000NGN back*
*Then you'll pay me* *100,000NGN after winning*

Someone send this to me
Re: Davido Tattoos Late Obama Dmw’s Name On Arm (Photos) by HonestFriend: 10:23am On Dec 09, 2021
This guy needs to hit d gym... His hands don dey resemble Teni own.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Davido Tattoos Late Obama Dmw’s Name On Arm (Photos) by jericco1(m): 10:23am On Dec 09, 2021
Big name
Re: Davido Tattoos Late Obama Dmw’s Name On Arm (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 10:23am On Dec 09, 2021
undecided
Re: Davido Tattoos Late Obama Dmw’s Name On Arm (Photos) by MufasaLion: 10:25am On Dec 09, 2021
callmetoniaa:
When e dey alive u no do am, now when e don leave this world, u come dey fake am for em back... Me just singing Pato ranking song.. undecided

Show me the tattoo of your parents, or relatives, or friends on your body.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Tattoos Late Obama Dmw’s Name On Arm (Photos) by BigDolph(m): 10:26am On Dec 09, 2021
Dshocker:
Those birds you see there represent Eiye....Davido is a cultist

#SayNoToCultism

Take am easy oga birds are used for people who are dead also not necessarily a cultist sign. Go and check obituary pictures you will see where they drew bird on it

3 Likes

Re: Davido Tattoos Late Obama Dmw’s Name On Arm (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 10:26am On Dec 09, 2021
Don't be Fooled!
Davido is passing a Secret demonic illuminati code and support .
44 = Man of Lawlessness
44= Barack Obama.
Re: Davido Tattoos Late Obama Dmw’s Name On Arm (Photos) by nelbise(m): 10:28am On Dec 09, 2021
True Love never lies
Re: Davido Tattoos Late Obama Dmw’s Name On Arm (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
Don't be Fooled!
Davido is passing a Secret demonic illuminati code and support .
44 = Man of Lawlessness
44= Barack Obama.
You need help..you have to think deeply man and stop making up words..

5 Likes

Re: Davido Tattoos Late Obama Dmw’s Name On Arm (Photos) by oodua1stson: 10:31am On Dec 09, 2021
Useless human being. still glorifying cultism

1 Like

Re: Davido Tattoos Late Obama Dmw’s Name On Arm (Photos) by oodua1stson: 10:32am On Dec 09, 2021
BigDolph:

Take am easy oga birds are used for people who are dead also not necessarily a cultist sign. Go and check obituary pictures you will see where they drew bird on it
and him body look like obituary poster ABI? Guy, no de Mumu yourself, that cult sign and almost everyone know this
Re: Davido Tattoos Late Obama Dmw’s Name On Arm (Photos) by Ramirezkhay(m): 10:34am On Dec 09, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol

All of us for Naija na Eiye be that as per the eagle for the Coat of Arms

(smh.. 4 My 9ja Pipu)

grin grin grin

Dshocker:

#SayNoToCultism

6 Likes

Re: Davido Tattoos Late Obama Dmw’s Name On Arm (Photos) by Ramirezkhay(m): 10:36am On Dec 09, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Davido na Men
Leave the guy Abeg!

grin grin grin

BigDolph:

1 Like

Re: Davido Tattoos Late Obama Dmw’s Name On Arm (Photos) by greatness77: 10:39am On Dec 09, 2021
Dshocker:

#SayNoToCultism
is obama dmw an eiye? because me i knw davido is amingo

2 Likes

Re: Davido Tattoos Late Obama Dmw’s Name On Arm (Photos) by RevolverOcelot(m): 10:39am On Dec 09, 2021
Nice tattoos. I didn't know the guy until after he peck. Rip

2 Likes

Re: Davido Tattoos Late Obama Dmw’s Name On Arm (Photos) by Elzazzi: 10:41am On Dec 09, 2021
Dshocker:

#SayNoToCultism

Davido na Egede

2 Likes

Re: Davido Tattoos Late Obama Dmw’s Name On Arm (Photos) by gbolswag(m): 10:49am On Dec 09, 2021
their business...I need money for Christmas
Re: Davido Tattoos Late Obama Dmw’s Name On Arm (Photos) by justice2010: 10:57am On Dec 09, 2021
What is happening in the Nigeria of today and why are the children of today, so different from the ones in the 90's and early 2000's. With the introduction of smart phones the internet and the world has become easier to scroll through. Our children have more access to information and are more likely to be influenced by what seems to be popular.

Cultism is another trend that is so popular, that it has spilled out of our higher institutions of learning and into our neighbourhoods. From Surulere, Ikorodu, Eti-Osa to Epe, you will hear of killings by cultist who have never been to school in their life, talk less of having a WAEC certificate. Parents of today work more and earn less, so it is difficult to be aware of everything happening around their children. If you were in secondary school from 2016 downwards then don't compare yourself with the students of today.
When you were bullied it was by a bully, today most secondary schools have been infiltrated by various cults and your children are facing situations you faced in the university at that tender young age. If you mix the internet with cultism, then you now have a time bomb worse than isis, boko haram, kidnappers and bandits.Let me explain and I need for us to be objective, because we blame government for almost everything yet we don't take responsibility for our own actions.

Davido is a star musician, celebrity, icon and a role model to many youths and adults everywhere. Even if you don't like his behaviour, he is a genius when it comes to his music and brand. Davido is a known member and his glorification of his affiliation to the cult is one of the reasons you see a surge in our streets, our secondary schools and even in the NURTW. Most join because they want to be like him and have the opportunity to relate with him. We need to also hold our stars accountable because without us they are nobody. Look at R Kelly, who would deny that he is not a genius and with all his talent, his personality still betrayed him. R Kelly slept with under age women but be honest when you hear some of his old songs you can't help but to vibe to it. People like davido a lot, but as a role model he is leading our kids astray, he should come out and denounce cultism and use his voice to champion good causes. Stop the unnecessary fights and brawls because our children are watching. I would also site some other artists by mention, but Davido is the town crier when it comes to boasting of him being a cult member. David is the most powerful Axe member in the world, because of his fame and financial stance.

https://dailypost.ng/2018/09/05/joined--cult-meet-davido-suspect-confesses/

I know his fans will come for my jugular, but remember you also have younger ones, and as you lay your bed so will you meet.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

2 Likes

Re: Davido Tattoos Late Obama Dmw’s Name On Arm (Photos) by Bigchristo: 11:02am On Dec 09, 2021
Dshocker:

#SayNoToCultism
Shut up and stop saying what you don’t know, if he is a cultist na himself he join am for not you so mind what you say before them go beat you for market square grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Davido Tattoos Late Obama Dmw’s Name On Arm (Photos) by JackWolfskin: 11:11am On Dec 09, 2021
Dshocker:

#SayNoToCultism

Lol. You're a learner. He's a cultist no doubt but...

The birds are not a reference to eiye. Count them. 7 birds.

Seven is the main symbolism there.

If you don't gorrit, fogerrit.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Tattoos Late Obama Dmw’s Name On Arm (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 11:24am On Dec 09, 2021
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Tattoos Late Obama Dmw’s Name On Arm (Photos) by grandstar(m): 11:36am On Dec 09, 2021
Dshocker:

#SayNoToCultism

Those birds are the highest quality tattoos i have ever seen. I won't be surprised they were done abroad. If he is a cultist, do the other members have such tattoos?

It might just be coincidental.
Re: Davido Tattoos Late Obama Dmw’s Name On Arm (Photos) by murmee: 11:38am On Dec 09, 2021
dodoatirice:
He’s cashed out from Obams soul to buy that 250m car

Na joke i dey oo
I'm laughing!
Re: Davido Tattoos Late Obama Dmw’s Name On Arm (Photos) by JoeSoapy: 11:52am On Dec 09, 2021
Leave that guy make e dey cap there
Re: Davido Tattoos Late Obama Dmw’s Name On Arm (Photos) by seyz91(m): 11:56am On Dec 09, 2021
cheesy
Leonbonapart:
It is not by all these show off. They should stop using people for sacrifices. End of story
Re: Davido Tattoos Late Obama Dmw’s Name On Arm (Photos) by Germi9: 12:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
Na by like dat?
Re: Davido Tattoos Late Obama Dmw’s Name On Arm (Photos) by aktolly54(m): 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2021
Toluwanise247:
Please tell me how true this is
I'm Kelvin by name an agent of sportybet*

*Am so sorry�� sending you this message without your permission. I got your number from a group chat �‍�‍�‍��‍�‍�‍� on WhatsApp which we share together... I thought sending you this message will be useful*�

_*SPORTYBET IS GIVING ALL ITS USER 40,000NGN AS WELCOME BACK BONUS*_

*YOU CAN USE THE BONUS TO PLAY GAME,THEN YOU CAN WITHDRAW YOUR WINNINGS* OR YOU CAN JUST WITHDRAW YOUR BOUNS DIRECTLY TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT

*I will teach you how to get the 40,000NGN bonus*

*I'll give you game of 8.20 odds and you're going to stake the bonus of 40,000NGN on it*
*You'll get 350,000NGN back*
*Then you'll pay me* *100,000NGN after winning*

Someone send this to me
you better block the idiot before they use stolen money deposit into your account. Na you dey go arrest if things burst

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Annie Idibia's Boutique - 4evayoung / Toyin Lawani Celebrates Xmas With Son In Sexy Santa Claus Dress / Bambam Becomes Sapphire Group Brand Ambassador (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.