Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Governor Umahi Receives Whitemoney At Ochudo Centenary City, Abakaliki (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi Receives Whitemoney At Ochudo Centenary City, Abakaliki (Photos) (26650 Views)

Umahi Receives Ganduje In Abuja (Photos) / Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi / The New Governor's Office At Centenary City Abakaliki Ebonyi State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Umahi Receives Whitemoney At Ochudo Centenary City, Abakaliki (Photos) by YorubaNiBaba(m): 7:29am On Dec 09, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
[/b]
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
aah aah, this girl don start again ooh
Re: Governor Umahi Receives Whitemoney At Ochudo Centenary City, Abakaliki (Photos) by verybadmouth(m): 7:29am On Dec 09, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

White money is making rightful connection ,e de pain this jobless and useless Afonjaa grin grin cheesy
Abeg rest and stop the hating the most successful tribe in Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Receives Whitemoney At Ochudo Centenary City, Abakaliki (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 09, 2021
Hangmnk:
IPOB terrorists

You ARE the Terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Receives Whitemoney At Ochudo Centenary City, Abakaliki (Photos) by Myexdisturbs: 7:29am On Dec 09, 2021
henrybangs44:

[s]See the shit coming out from your mouth. You are really bitter. E pain you cheesy
I'm above the level of low quality insults on people. My state of mind is way above that. I know you have personality and psychological issues just like the rest of your telolist blodas.
So I'll treat you as a psych patient. The doctor doesn't insult the patient. But u can keep insulting though if u wish, express yourself and your state of mind, don't worry we understand. So pls feel free.

At the end una still must go!!! Nobody likes you, nobody wants to do business with you, nobody likes your presence. You people must go. Go and form your contili[/s].
I didn't read your gibberish Afonjaa head slammer grin grin cheesy

I can see you're in huge pains ,nurse your wound well cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Receives Whitemoney At Ochudo Centenary City, Abakaliki (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 09, 2021
henrybangs44:

I'm surprised how we can overlook the truth because of tribalism. I don't know even know how someone managed to turn that beautiful truth to tribalism. No tribe was mentioned, it's a general something of which we must accept that it's a problem before we can find the solution and move forward. But some frustrated people in life are already talking trash as usual due to thier unbalanced psychological state
Exactly but cos say the person name carries "Tinubu" dem quickly see am as means to insult that person..I just feel sorry for Nigerians wey no wan learn at all..you tell Dem something na insult..to talk now na wahala na person family Dem go start dey insult..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Receives Whitemoney At Ochudo Centenary City, Abakaliki (Photos) by Bastard1stborn: 7:30am On Dec 09, 2021
White money, o je lo farabale plan bi o se na owo e. Koko sibi kan, ki o se assignment e daada. Owo owo e yen ma loose value koto di next year June. Tete gbe body lo se normal koma ba regret bi brother Lekan

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Receives Whitemoney At Ochudo Centenary City, Abakaliki (Photos) by angelfallz(m): 7:30am On Dec 09, 2021
I agree
TinubuGoQuench:
In Africa, we celebrate too many things that are not relevant to the growth of the society socio-economic wise

Umahi is a vain and senseless man just like other Nigerian politicians
Re: Governor Umahi Receives Whitemoney At Ochudo Centenary City, Abakaliki (Photos) by Myexdisturbs: 7:34am On Dec 09, 2021
verybadmouth:
[s]Abeg rest and stop the hating the most successful tribe in Africa.[/s]
Hating headslammers u mean? grin grin

Nothing successful about Afonjas except skull mining grin grin grin

We dey our de the celebrate our whitemoney Una carry Una body odour come

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Receives Whitemoney At Ochudo Centenary City, Abakaliki (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 09, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

I didn't read your gibberish Afonjaa head slammer grin grin cheesy

I can see you're in huge pains ,nurse your wound well cheesy wink
Nobody likes you, you people must go.
BTW you will never know where I'm from. If you like be calling all the tribes in Nigeria.
Blind Bartemeaus from the tribe of hammer heads and yam legs

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Receives Whitemoney At Ochudo Centenary City, Abakaliki (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 7:35am On Dec 09, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:
In Africa, we celebrate too many things that are not relevant to the growth of the society socio-economic wise

Umahi is a vain and senseless man just like other Nigerian politicians

undecided

What ie your own value or should I say contribution to humanity....besides being a nuisance in the social media space.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Receives Whitemoney At Ochudo Centenary City, Abakaliki (Photos) by Noshitboi(m): 7:36am On Dec 09, 2021
Imagine a US governor snapping pictures up and down with the winner of American Idol grin
Re: Governor Umahi Receives Whitemoney At Ochudo Centenary City, Abakaliki (Photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:38am On Dec 09, 2021
Hangmnk:
IPOB terrorists
If you no see transformer, you no see lagoon, you no see Matchet to destroy your miserable life then there's ropes and binding wire everywhere. It can help relieve you some stress and hatred of not seeing igbos snap pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Receives Whitemoney At Ochudo Centenary City, Abakaliki (Photos) by Myexdisturbs: 7:39am On Dec 09, 2021
Noshitboi:
Imagine a US governor snapping pictures up and down with the winner of American Idol grin
Says a person from one dirty and useless village I'm iragbiji who is not exposed to see what happens outside.what an illiterate Afonjaaaa grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Receives Whitemoney At Ochudo Centenary City, Abakaliki (Photos) by verybadmouth(m): 7:39am On Dec 09, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

Hating headslammers u mean? grin grin

Nothing successful about Afonjas except skull mining grin grin grin

We dey our de the celebrate our whitemoney Una carry Una body odour come
And who says we hate whitemoney? Bros find peace. You are disturbed. Pele
Re: Governor Umahi Receives Whitemoney At Ochudo Centenary City, Abakaliki (Photos) by Myexdisturbs: 7:40am On Dec 09, 2021
henrybangs44:

[s]Nobody likes you, you people must go.
BTW you will never know where I'm from. If you like be calling all the tribes in Nigeria.
Blind Bartemeaus from the tribe of hammer heads and yam legs[/s]
I still didn't read your gibberish grin cheesy cheesy

So much pain on one person .hahahahahaha
Re: Governor Umahi Receives Whitemoney At Ochudo Centenary City, Abakaliki (Photos) by Myexdisturbs: 7:41am On Dec 09, 2021
verybadmouth:

[s]And who says we hate whitemoney? Bros find peace. You are disturbed. Pele[/s]
Afonjaa whitemoney doesn't need a useless and worthless love from skull miners,take it to iragbiji grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Receives Whitemoney At Ochudo Centenary City, Abakaliki (Photos) by Starpro87(m): 7:42am On Dec 09, 2021
AlphaAlex:
How does this help the economy of this country?

Oga, you can do a thing that will help the economy of the country, for Whitemoney he has chosen to do what will help his personal economy. Thanks.
Re: Governor Umahi Receives Whitemoney At Ochudo Centenary City, Abakaliki (Photos) by 77up(m): 7:44am On Dec 09, 2021
AlphaAlex:
even the state.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Receives Whitemoney At Ochudo Centenary City, Abakaliki (Photos) by verybadmouth(m): 7:44am On Dec 09, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

Afonjaa whitemoney doesn't need a useless and worthless love from skull miners,take it to iragbiji grin grin cheesy
. grin grin
Now I feel your pain. You will be alright. Pele

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Receives Whitemoney At Ochudo Centenary City, Abakaliki (Photos) by Bigboy911: 7:46am On Dec 09, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

Keep crying Afonjaaaa,no rule was broken

You hateful sons of fallen demons think u can write trash about ụmụ igbo grin cheesy

Ụmụ igbo are far higher than u dirty things
Bro u really mean for this Afonja dirty things,i need to be ur friend lol grin grin grin
Re: Governor Umahi Receives Whitemoney At Ochudo Centenary City, Abakaliki (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 09, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

I still didn't read your gibberish grin cheesy cheesy

So much pain on one person .hahahahahaha
cheesy grin you are too childish just like the rest of you.

My last reply to this yaba left patient. Peace!
Re: Governor Umahi Receives Whitemoney At Ochudo Centenary City, Abakaliki (Photos) by nwosu1982: 7:48am On Dec 09, 2021
Even Ebonyi political Rev Fr was there . Chaiiii
Re: Governor Umahi Receives Whitemoney At Ochudo Centenary City, Abakaliki (Photos) by wink2015(m): 7:57am On Dec 09, 2021
Is he a native of Ebonyi state?

He recently sang one song titled "SELENSE" and that song video is in YOUTUBE.

The other day he was in Dubai on a visit.

WHITEMONEY has every reason to be grateful to Almighty God for his support in winning this last big brother Naija series.

That was the programme that kept us CLUED TO OUR TELEVISION SET for close to 3 MONTHS !

Most Nigerian youth abandoned their busy schedule to watch BIG BROTHER NAIJA !
Re: Governor Umahi Receives Whitemoney At Ochudo Centenary City, Abakaliki (Photos) by bluefilm: 7:59am On Dec 09, 2021
AlphaAlex:

Na wetin me I still dey wonder since 1925.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Receives Whitemoney At Ochudo Centenary City, Abakaliki (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 8:02am On Dec 09, 2021
No politician in Nigeria Celebrate Best Graduating Students like this, Not Even Government
Re: Governor Umahi Receives Whitemoney At Ochudo Centenary City, Abakaliki (Photos) by ariesbull: 8:03am On Dec 09, 2021
drezzyx:
Wow..
How will his visit change the High cost of goods and commodity in the market.

One sachet of pure water is close to 30naira.
This government is our own natural disaster.
you shouted change and get used to it

We warved you... You called us wailers
Re: Governor Umahi Receives Whitemoney At Ochudo Centenary City, Abakaliki (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 09, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

White money is making rightful connection ,e de pain this jobless and useless Afonjaa grin grin cheesy
see as you foolishly assumed I’m Yoruba are you not stupid like this ? Aren’t you stupid?? Is white money helping you? Will his moves bring down the price of fuel next year. You just foolish
Re: Governor Umahi Receives Whitemoney At Ochudo Centenary City, Abakaliki (Photos) by Rastaramsey(m): 8:21am On Dec 09, 2021
Beverages:

You're calling someone into Entertainment nonsense, oh really, you're not well informed fam

Lol

LMAO
How exactly did he entertain you in the big brother house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Labour Calls Off Strike! / Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo / Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.