Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina (26642 Views)

Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB / Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria / Conspiracy Against Orji Kalu: Osinbajo Should Resign, Abaribe Should Be Expelled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by aminulive: 12:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Femi Adesina, Special Adviser to President Muhammadu Buhari on Media and Publicity has lashed out at Enyinnaya Abaribe, the Senator representing Abia-South Senatorial District of Abia State for ‘exacerbating the security challenges’ Nigeria is currently faced with.

In a post titled: WEIGHTY MATTERS ABOUT OUR COUNTRY, published on his known Facebook page on Thursday night, Adesina berated Abaribe, saying the senate minority leader should be cooling off in jail.

“Some people incite violence through words or actions, thus exacerbating the security challenges we have. You wonder where they are from, and why they would further stoke a burning fire with incendiary materials,” Adesina wrote.

“There is one funny Senator who talks about the mismanagement of our diversity as a country, yet he daily uses foul language against those in leadership. He stood surety for someone bent on dismemberment of the country, and when that one vanished, and he should have been cooling his feet in prison, the Senator still spews rubbish. Chief ‘mismanager’ of our diversity. And the President had words for him and his ilk, who exist round the country: ‘We are ready to arrest and prosecute all persons inciting violence through words or action. Our resolve for a peaceful, united and one Nigeria remains resolute and unwavering. The seeds of violence are planted in people’s heads through words. Reckless utterances of a few have led to losses of many innocent lives and destruction of properties.’”

POLITICS NIGERIA reports that Abaribe stood as surety for Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), who who jumped bail some few years back.

Kanu was granted bail in April 2017 after 18 months in detention, but he fled Nigeria later that year after soldiers invaded his residence in Abia state during a military clampdown on IPOB members.

He was, however, re-arrested in June and extradited to Nigeria to face trial for treasonable felony.

The IPOB leader has since been remanded in the custody of the Department of State Services (DSS) pending the continuation of his trial.

https://politicsnigeria.com/nnamdi-kanu-why-abaribe-should-be-in-prison-femi-adesina/

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2021
femi omo ale.

245 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by Maxymilliano(m): 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2021
cool

Femi Adesina is just another foolish errand boy in the corridor of power.

This is the same Idiot that once said the government is not interested in naming and shaming sponsors of terrorism but here now talking foolishly about why someone that stood surety for a suspect should be in prison.

What other definition of foolishness is more than this ?

380 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by ajumma(m): 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2021
exactly

On one hand, you are asking for a separate nation,on the other hand, you want to occupy positions in the same federation you seek to leave.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by Karlovych: 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2021
embarassed embarassed Backstabbing Amala and Ewedu with their propaganda at work again, what they cannot stab in the back does not exist.

150 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by benuejosh: 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
Nice one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by loveth360(f): 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2021
The words of foolish yoruba man.

No wonder they all have abandoned Igboho.

Igbo hate themselves,yorubas love themselves.......

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by BlowYourMind: 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2021
True, the same Abaribe supporting secession has not for one day stand up in the senate where laws are made to ask for referendum, a typical hypocrite like many others of his baby factory criminals, they hide behind a finger, they say one thing in the house of the privileges, they say another to their gullible drug traffickers such to gather undeserved sympathy from people without their brain

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by BKayy: 12:37pm On Oct 08, 2021
It is obvious that Most Yoruba people learnt nothing from Endsars.
Didn't everything Yoruba people use to mock Ndigbo during python dance, especially that swimming in mud and shooting hawkers not happen in SW during Endsars?

After they are through with Ndigbo who is next?
Most of you slimy Afonjas haven't asked yourselves that question. If you have noticed, sensible Yoruba people abroad are hustling to pack out immediately Ndigbo succeed but you ignoramuses are adding sand to their garri.

Will Ndigbo leave Nigeria? YES

Will Nigeria turn on another group after Igbo exit? YES

Who would it be? Your guess is as good as mine

When I see people that are not oppressors forming Oppressors like some Yorubas do here I laugh. I just laugh because it is funny seeing a Sheep give Goat Ultimatum and threats on behalf of a Wolf.

118 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by dig64: 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2021
Who is this fool?

Does working for Buhari or Government make people retar.ded?

Why is it that everybody surrounding Buhari has their head stuck inside his butt?

Logical defense of his principal against critics is understandable but this...this is sycophancy

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by loveth360(f): 12:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
BKayy:
Most of you slimy Afonjas haven't asked yourselves that question. If you noticed, sensible Yoruba people abroad are hustling to pack out immediately Ndigbo succeed but you ignoramuses are adding sand to their garri.

Will Ndigbo leave Nigeria? YES

The tribe of that foolish Femi Adesina will never want to remain in Nigeria if Igbos leave.

All this fight is to keep Igbos because only hatred for Igbos unity their Nigeria.

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by rayvelez(m): 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
This Judas Yoruba ur same govt is yet to arrest pantami after glaring evidence of been a terrorist sympathizer rather they defended him, lastly all the Fulani BDC sponsoring terrorism are all been shielded from prosecution neither deh fine them wiith crumbs of money be cooking ur self.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by Onepeople: 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
ajumma:
exactly

On one hand, you are asking for a separate nation,on the other hand, you want to occupy positions in the same federation you seek to leave.
your mumu too much i swear, so those who fight separation don't occupy position in government? So how is the negotiation going to take place? I don't know the region you come from, this system of yours don't add up any longer because virtually every region in Nigeria is seeking away out of the contraptions is not about the igbos anymore.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by Tingotoe: 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
BKayy:
It is obvious that Most Yoruba people learnt nothing from Endsars.
Didn't everything Yoruba people use to mock Ndigbo during python dance, especially that swimming in mud and shooting hawkers not happen in SW during Endsars?

Most of you slimy Afonjas haven't asked yourselves that question. If you have noticed, sensible Yoruba people abroad are hustling to pack out immediately Ndigbo succeed but you ignoramuses are adding sand to their garri.

Will Ndigbo leave Nigeria? [/b]YES

When I see people that are not oppressors forming Oppressors like some Yorubas do here I laugh. I just laugh because [b]it is funny seeing a Sheep give Goat Ultimatum and threats on behalf of a Wolf.

And when will you be leaving Nigeria? Why not just pack up your bags and leave like today?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by BKayy: 12:48pm On Oct 08, 2021
loveth360:
The tribe of that foolish Femi Adesina will never want to remain in Nigeria if Igbos leave.

All this fight is to keep Igbos because only hatred for Igbos unity their Nigeria.
When Eritrea was fighting for independence other oppressed groups in Ethiopia mocked them, supported Ethiopia and still maintained a kind of escape independence arm like Yorubas do with Oduduwa nation but when Eritrea defeated Ethiopia and sacked Addis Ababa, they forced Ethiopia to recognise only their region because like the West said, granting independence to the other groups will upset the balance.

This is exactly what will happen in Nigeria. Granting independence to more than one will upset the balance in the Sahel.
The North (Arewa) needs someone to leach on else they will be exporting terrorists to the North Africa and Europe. That host is mapped out to be Lagos or any South South Group that doesn't leave before Biafra does.
And that Biafran map won't even be what you see today on the D-day.

The balance must be maintained

25 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by BKayy: 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2021
Tingotoe:
And when will you be leaving Nigeria? Why not just pack up your bags and leave like today?
It is not actually "leave" like you uneducated see it.
It is recognition and the process have gone past midway.

Does Nigeria flag fly boldly in Igbo territory?

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by nairavsdollars(f): 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2021
I support Femi Adesina on this

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by potent5(m): 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2021
Fulani slaves everywhere.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by Tingotoe: 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2021
BKayy:

It is not actually "leave" like you uneducated see it.
It is recognition and the process have gone past midway.

Does Nigeria flag fly boldly in Igbo territory?
Then stay put and shut up. You cant be living and enjoying Nigerian space and be shouting you want Biafra.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by BKayy: 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2021
Tingotoe:
Then stay put and shut up. You cant be living and enjoying Nigerian space and be shouting you want Biafra.
Incase you have forgotten, from may 1967, there was zero Igbo in North and West but in Alaigbo (Both East and Igbo parts of Mid-west) due to the pogrom and others.

So technically I was living on my own before you Shameless hungry Nigerians lunched you FG-Police to invade Me and force me to be part of you with British support.
A Shameless move named "keeping Nigeria one is a task that must be accomplished"

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by JosephXavier: 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
If Sen. Abaribe should be in prison, what then will be the fate of Sheikh Isa Pantami, Sheikh Ahmad Gumi

All the terrorist supporters, financiers and sympathizers exposed in the NASCO expose by David Hundeyin

Mallam Yakubu Musa previously arrested and freed even when it was obvious he was among the founders of Boko Haram (one of the most dreaded terror groups in the world) still dining with the president

Nothing was said about that expose, even Femi Adesina played an ostrich only to come and be telling us about Enyinnaya Abaribe

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by Moseskito(m): 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
Nice
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by victorazy(m): 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by hammer567: 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
FEMI ADESINA, E REMAIN 12MONTHS AND IT IS OVER.

IF YOU DOUBT, GO ASK RENO AND DOYIN.

WHAT GOES UP, MUST COME DOWN.

25 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by iambrazen: 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
Femi femi femi... how many times I call you? Continue..

Fairfield apartments Abijo GRA Lekki Lagos

Need to invest in an investment that will give you maximum returns on investment? Then look no further.

Fairfield apartments Abijo GRA, few minutes from Ajah is an investment that will earn you rental income that will pay up the cost of the property in less than 5 years. Yes you heard me right!
Rental income that will appreciate every year. With world class sport facility and amenities.

Dont be left out, reach out to me on watsapp immediately to book a spot. 080 6029 1729

21 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by LibertyRep: 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
Femi that could be sacked any moment from now.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by saaron(m): 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2021
I'm a Middle Belter and if I was in Abaribe's shoes, I'll do the same.
It's far better better to side with freedom than live in the same country with foreign terrorist invaders and murderers.
LONG LIVE IPOB!!!!

TOTAL DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF MIDDLE BELT AND SOUTHERN LIVES FROM FULANI AND BOKOHARAM TERRORISM!

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by Dozie32(m): 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2021
Sheki Gumi is not jailed, and you want to jail whom that signed surety for a freedom fighter. Like for Sheki Gumi to be jailed, and share for Abaribe to be jailed

38 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by egbabiekperemo1: 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2021
Bodmum:
femi omo ale.

What do U expect? He is a typical omoluabi

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by truthfuterrence: 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2021
Mad man never you talk low of my honourable person Abaribe, janja weed smoker

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by Guyman02: 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2021
Femi Adesina is the Yoruba version of Joe Igbokwe. I remember when a lot of people used to wait for his articles in Sun newspapers where he analysed issues critically without sentiments, now he is a Fulani guard dog used for heralding cows

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by houseontherock: 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2021
Most Southerners are hypocrites and backstabbers who will betray their kinsmen for a pot of porridge. However, Adesina should be more particular about his principal and the cabal's silence on Gumi and the Pant guy undecided

24 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No National, Governorship Elections Will Hold In Rivers – APC Candidates Vow / Buhari Not Involved In Dethroning Sanusi As Emir Of Kano – Garba Shehu / Prison Attack: Bandits Acting A Script, Protect South-west, Gani Adams Warns IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.