Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

I - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I (9743 Views)

Despite The Heavy Beatings My Neighbor Girlfriend Refuse To Park out / Can I Bleep My Elder Brothers Wife / Can I Bleep My Brothers Wife (2) (3) (4)

Re: I by Bigredmachine: 10:58am On Dec 09, 2021
MASTERYANKEE:

Bross calm down. If you see the big ass and breast you go
Like am self.

Na im be say everybody go must taste am o... Cos e be like say nah only that kind of girl dey this world
Re: I by lebron7(m): 11:02am On Dec 09, 2021
MASTERYANKEE:
Girls are not to be trusted I just finished fucking my neighbor’s girlfriend with big ass and Brest. Funny enough the guy just traveled this morning.i don’t care anybody can Bleep my girlfriend too moreover me no first trust any Girl .
You are also not to be trusted
Re: I by Rickmann: 11:15am On Dec 09, 2021
MASTERYANKEE:
Girls are not to be trusted I just finished fucking my neighbor’s girlfriend with big ass and Brest. Funny enough the guy just traveled this morning.i don’t care anybody can Bleep my girlfriend too moreover me no first trust any Girl .

Remember the internet never forgets.. Learn to be private about certain things.

No one cares about your post.
Re: I by deolurexy1(m): 11:53am On Dec 09, 2021
nothing wrong about what he posted. I mean if tiwa cant post hers why cant he? cool

Re: I by SmellingAnus(m): 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
SarutobiEky:
you have pictures of the said girl? Congrats bro
this one you dey ask for pictures, abi you leave your girlfriend travel today?

Re: I by zexy2030(m): 1:13pm On Dec 09, 2021
Bigredmachine:
See lifetime achievement... 10 years from now I hope u will still remember this day as a big day in ur life...

Make this day an every year anniversary for this wonderful mile stone...
while the girl forgets she ever had sex with him.
Re: I by Theladyjane(f): 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2021
Shop on jumia with my voucher code (DCNJANE) to get 10% discount on all items ❣️

If it doesn't work on your app kindly use the website it will work
Re: I by MASTERYANKEE: 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
MufasaLion:
Must you come online to brag about your 40 second sex romp? So immature, running his mouth like a kid that just discovered a new toy.
40 seconds? Bring ur sister come make I give am 2 hours straight.
Re: I by MASTERYANKEE: 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
drezzyx:
Ewu
Ewu your head
Re: I by MASTERYANKEE: 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
Joysticks:
Is this your first sexual experience?You seems to be excited.
Not my first but the breast long.
Re: I by MASTERYANKEE: 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
I can never trust any girl in my life, even my girlfriend.
Sha you get? Some boys no one get sense them Dey form lover boy.
Re: I by MASTERYANKEE: 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2021
lebron7:

You are also not to be trusted
I never asked anybody to trust. Who trust he’ll? After waiting men don do me?
Re: I by MASTERYANKEE: 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2021
deolurexy1:
nothing wrong about what he posted. I mean if tiwa cant post hers why cant he? cool
How tire for the mumu wey Dey form innocent here.
Re: I by carter009(m): 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2021
TRUST ANY GIRLFRIEND AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Re: I by MASTERYANKEE: 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2021
zexy2030:

while the girl forgets she ever had sex with him.
She didn’t. She just called me that she will be coming this night again. I one go smoke loud high first.

Re: I by MufasaLion: 2:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
MASTERYANKEE:

40 seconds? Bring ur sister come make I give am 2 hours straight.

If I had any, she wouldn't like a weak immature man that couldn't do but run his mouth after seeing just tities.

Re: I by buju042: 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2021
Joysticks:
Is this your first sexual experience?You seems to be excited.
me too i wan Bleep
u fit teach me
Re: I by SarutobiEky(m): 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
SmellingAnus:
this one you dey ask for pictures, abi you leave your girlfriend travel today?
lmao. I no get gf sir grin cheesy
Re: I by engrchykae(m): 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2021
MASTERYANKEE:
you must be a Yoruba,it's a national sport among you.
The village head gives trophy to those that slept with their neighbors and friend's wives and girlfriends

Re: I by iLegendd(m): 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2021
MASTERYANKEE:

Okay
Re: I by Hanmic67(m): 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
engrchykae:
you must be a Yoruba,it's a national sport among you.
The village head gives trophy to those that slept with their neighbors and friend's wives and girlfriends
U are really deluded na why the politicians dey oppress us when there are so many people with useless mindset like you
Re: I by ActuaRise696969: 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
Sex is actually an animal instinct. The part of you that's super digital that connects the animal body to etheric field is actually the neocortex. Neo Cortez actually, and Neo happens to take the Red Pill.

But I took both the red and the blue pills so I can confirm to you that OP has achieved what his forefathers could not and therefore deserves our sympathy angry angry angry
Re: I by SmellingAnus(m): 4:24pm On Dec 09, 2021
SarutobiEky:
lmao. I no get gf sir grin cheesy
Hahahhahha okay Bros... No vex...
Re: I by jassmenn(m): 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2021
Your boot never spoil?? grin grin grin
Orgasmgiver123:
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here
Re: I by Kinkybaby: 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
Oya clap for yourself
Re: I by floss(m): 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
@ Op, what if this girl call you this night advising you to go for a test tomorrow to be sure you haven't contracted HIV because she is a victim.... Hope you will rush down here to inform us like you just did?....

Your mumu too much.... common piece of Puccy is doing you like this....even if it's a Ferrari Puccy must you act like you won a jackpot?....you better sidon one corner you dey block breeze wey I dey receive.

Re: I by drezzyx(m): 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
MASTERYANKEE:
Ewu your head
MASTERYANKEE:
Ewu your head
Re: I by WoundedLamb: 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hypocrisy
Re: I by larryking540: 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
MASTERYANKEE:
guy man don't go around trying to seduce women by giving them attention and come out to rubbish them ,,,,donnt do that

3 Ways To Talk To A Girl That Would Make Her Fall madly In Love With You / 5 Dedicated Things Dumb Boyfriends Do For Their Madame / See What This Facebook User Said About Breast (photo)