Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Niyi Lawal Receives Christmas Gift From His Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Niyi Lawal Receives Christmas Gift From His Wife (23025 Views)

Niyi Lawal Shares Adorable Family Photos / Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) / Actress Moyo Lawal Receives Award From Nigerian High Commission Of Malaysia (PHO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niyi Lawal Receives Christmas Gift From His Wife by AoifeNightfall: 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2021
Mtchew
Re: Niyi Lawal Receives Christmas Gift From His Wife by Keniwit(m): 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2021
I no understand oo..must everything be showcase on social media??
Re: Niyi Lawal Receives Christmas Gift From His Wife by chatinent: 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
VOsimhen144:
How do you know? Are you living with them?

Camera life is fake life.
Re: Niyi Lawal Receives Christmas Gift From His Wife by Munzy14(m): 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
Exactly how it should be, give and take..Best love.
Re: Niyi Lawal Receives Christmas Gift From His Wife by Pumpumking: 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
AoifeNightfall:
Mtchew

Ok serrrrioosly i need to yansh. please can u help a hand some fine goood lokin hand some fine brother....i juss need to comme. Were are u at? cheesy
Re: Niyi Lawal Receives Christmas Gift From His Wife by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:36pm On Dec 09, 2021
chatinent:

Camera life is fake life.
We only see what they want us to see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niyi Lawal Receives Christmas Gift From His Wife by 1F30M4(f): 2:37pm On Dec 09, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:
Barcelona received early Christmas gift from Bayern Munich grin

Lmfaooo comrade, off your mic please
Re: Niyi Lawal Receives Christmas Gift From His Wife by Kajaard: 2:38pm On Dec 09, 2021
People really need to learn to keep their family out of social media. An average Nigerian is never happy to see others succeed in business or have a happy home.
Re: Niyi Lawal Receives Christmas Gift From His Wife by jornwhite: 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ishilove won't like this ... undecided
Re: Niyi Lawal Receives Christmas Gift From His Wife by SolarEdge: 2:55pm On Dec 09, 2021
Everything is now NEWS in this country.
Re: Niyi Lawal Receives Christmas Gift From His Wife by VEHINTOLAR: 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
Pretty Jewish woman !
Re: Niyi Lawal Receives Christmas Gift From His Wife by Kanyol(m): 3:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
Don't be surprised, it's a white wife, not our local...futures.
Re: Niyi Lawal Receives Christmas Gift From His Wife by cloud(m): 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2021
Some children of hate have downloaded and kept in archives, waiting to lambast them when they start having marital issues.
Re: Niyi Lawal Receives Christmas Gift From His Wife by Rree: 4:54pm On Dec 09, 2021
Really
Re: Niyi Lawal Receives Christmas Gift From His Wife by Yinksy09(m): 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2021
Congratulations to him. One amazing gift I got and really love is the Oraimo Freepods 3

Re: Niyi Lawal Receives Christmas Gift From His Wife by placeofallure(f): 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2021
Mko123:
I don't know if anybody notice what I noticed

I'm curious...what?
Re: Niyi Lawal Receives Christmas Gift From His Wife by Emmypure: 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2021
This guy is the richest bbn contestant this season
Re: Niyi Lawal Receives Christmas Gift From His Wife by Mko123(m): 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
placeofallure:

I'm curious...what?

Kindly have a recheck of those shot and refer back to me
Re: Niyi Lawal Receives Christmas Gift From His Wife by Melaninprincess(f): 11:48pm On Dec 09, 2021
It's the same way Nescafe is giving us early Christmas gifts. Submit 8 sachets of the 3-in-1 and you can win up to 200,000 naira. Isn't it good? grin
Re: Niyi Lawal Receives Christmas Gift From His Wife by placeofallure(f): 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2021
Mko123:

Kindly have a recheck of those shot and refer back to me

I did. Nothing still except... Post deep quotes, Do shallow things.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teddy-A, Bambam And Leo With Lasisi Elenu (Photos) / Foluke Daramola: Naira Marley Should Face The Consequences Of His Actions / Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.