Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Amazing Engineering: World's Largest Construction And Excavations Machines(Pics) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Amazing Engineering: World's Largest Construction And Excavations Machines(Pics) (41885 Views)

World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) / Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator / Big Cobra Killed Near My Construction Site At Abijo GRA, Lekki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Engineering: World's Largest Construction And Excavations Machines(Pics) by cayorday89(m): 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2021
Walatip397:
I like your mindset

Respect boss, those people sure gan ni, I dey feel them at least them no dey invent things wey dey kill unlike thier counterparts.
Re: Amazing Engineering: World's Largest Construction And Excavations Machines(Pics) by chiefobdk2: 8:28pm On Dec 10, 2021
My favourite channel after supersports on dstv is channel 136. I have watched videos of all of this....

If you stay in lagos or edo state and need unlimited wifi..

I mean unlimited wifi without data cap.. For houses offices schools hotels
13k a month.
Quote me
Re: Amazing Engineering: World's Largest Construction And Excavations Machines(Pics) by salaode(m): 9:19pm On Dec 10, 2021
Felabrity:
You can't see this in Nigeria
Actually some here at Dangote Cement. There is a Surface Mining machine bigger than these machines
Re: Amazing Engineering: World's Largest Construction And Excavations Machines(Pics) by sirqeeboi(m): 10:11pm On Dec 10, 2021
Felabrity:
You can't see this in Nigeria

We practise bricks laying here not Engineering grin
Re: Amazing Engineering: World's Largest Construction And Excavations Machines(Pics) by Lionnation: 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2021
cayorday89:
Nothing to say or add but to give my kudos to the brains behind this monstrous monsters that do nothing dangerous but ease the means of doing things in the world of civil engineering.
that's some functional white brains
Re: Amazing Engineering: World's Largest Construction And Excavations Machines(Pics) by raphy(m): 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2021
Okk.we don see so it's this what will buy the Christmas chicken or drinks..
Re: Amazing Engineering: World's Largest Construction And Excavations Machines(Pics) by Nothingserious: 10:47pm On Dec 10, 2021
mema900:
Dear Righteousness2, did you know that the same God you are making us all live in fear for created all these beautiful things and made them possible.

While some people spend time to understand God's work and help humanity with it, you chose to perpetually live in fear.
Sorry ooh

Lol!

Our God is a good, loving and merciful God but is also a sovereign ruler and a terrible majesty.

Besides, if all the preachers are Kumuyi, many people in Christ embassy or House on the Rock won’t be believers.
If all the Pastors are like Christ Oyakilome, most people in Assemblies of God church or deeper life won’t be christians.

There is an audience for Pastor Righteousness. There is an audience for you and your style of preaching.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Amazing Engineering: World's Largest Construction And Excavations Machines(Pics) by mema900: 10:50pm On Dec 10, 2021
Nothingserious:

Lol!

Our God is a good, loving and merciful God but is also a sovereign ruler and a terrible majesty.

Besides, if all the preachers are Kumuyi, many people in Christ embassy or House on the Rock won’t be believers.
If all the Pastors are like Christ Oyakilome, most people in Assemblies of God church or deeper life won’t be christians.

There is an audience for Pastor Righteousness. There is an audience for you and your style of preaching.

Cheers

Hey, i am not a preacher....huh? I am only reminding the young man that all that is in this earth were made by God....because he seem not to know that

1 Like

Re: Amazing Engineering: World's Largest Construction And Excavations Machines(Pics) by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 11, 2021
Skybridge33:
When will Africa get there

We will get there when we put religion aside. The time one is meant to be productive, we are doing mid week service while developed folks are researching and working.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Engineering: World's Largest Construction And Excavations Machines(Pics) by okewumi: 7:30am On Dec 11, 2021
Explorer for president.

I always bookmark any topic l see from Explooooorer
Re: Amazing Engineering: World's Largest Construction And Excavations Machines(Pics) by officialfestus(m): 8:53am On Dec 11, 2021
Re: Amazing Engineering: World's Largest Construction And Excavations Machines(Pics) by bamicity(m): 9:16am On Dec 11, 2021
No be juju be that grin
Re: Amazing Engineering: World's Largest Construction And Excavations Machines(Pics) by faste: 11:12am On Dec 11, 2021
Explorers:

We can do it, we're not just ready yet.
We will get there someday.
Lalasticlala
Your country cannot produce ordinary toothpick!
Re: Amazing Engineering: World's Largest Construction And Excavations Machines(Pics) by Nothingserious: 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2021
mema900:

Hey, i am not a preacher....huh? I am only reminding the young man that all that is in this earth were made by God....because he seem not to know that

I didn’t say you are a preacher.
I am only saying everyone and every child of God has their area of emphasis. Maybe he is fulfilling his.

Cheers
Re: Amazing Engineering: World's Largest Construction And Excavations Machines(Pics) by chidiogo123(f): 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
nero2face:
Those of us opportune to have worked in big mining sites in Nigeria can relate, Dangote Cement mining site Obajana Kogi state has some great monsters...Aliko is doing well
Would love to see some pictures.
Re: Amazing Engineering: World's Largest Construction And Excavations Machines(Pics) by mrnwas(m): 1:21am On Jul 20, 2023
More like you had similar thoughts with the author who also wrote about world's 7 largest construction machines and their capacity!

Truth is engineering just keeps getting even more interesting with all these inventions but, our country, COREN is not making it easy for those with the zeal!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Scientist Becomes Immune To Snake Venom After Allowing Deadly Snakes Bite Him / 4 Nigerian Inventors You Never Knew (Pictures) / Heavy Storm Leaves A House Totally Encased In Ice On Lake Ontario, New Yor(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.