Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Reasons Why Employees Leave Your Business - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Reasons Why Employees Leave Your Business (9913 Views)

Is Corporate Loyalty Dead?; 4 Reasons Why Employees Are Calling It Quits / Why Would You Want To Leave Your Current Job? / Why Did You Leave Your Last Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Employees Leave Your Business by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ok
Meanwhile,

I develop websites at affordable prices
Visit my signature to know more..
Re: Reasons Why Employees Leave Your Business by seyz91(m): 2:43pm On Dec 09, 2021
Confirm!
Born2conquer:
Employees leave businesses in Nigeria??

All these do not matter so far they’re getting paid monthly, they leave only when they get a higher pay
Re: Reasons Why Employees Leave Your Business by SolarEdge: 2:55pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ok
Re: Reasons Why Employees Leave Your Business by marcjoem32: 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
Amazing Nairaland younger brother. Great Innovation in Ghana

Re: Reasons Why Employees Leave Your Business by Bushavin96: 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2021
I Just checked the site, massive SEO

Re: Reasons Why Employees Leave Your Business by drkrest(m): 3:10pm On Dec 09, 2021
Uchexxy:
It's funny that most people who have replied feels like money is d only motivating factor for Nigerians and I do understand this line of thought but I must say that it's not the case. Even with good salary structure, employees would leave if they don't feel valued enough or the workplace is toxic to them.
I personally would be leaving my job this month and even if my salary is doubled, I still won't accept it cos I'm just fed up.
It's that simple!
when I left my former employer, the MD was ready to match my current offer but the truth is that, peace of mind is underrated in this part of the world. Whites don't joke with mental health and this is one serious issue in Nigeria that is yet to be taken seriously. I used to work at least 6 days in a week and sometimes 7 days. The annoying thing was that my boss was offensive and made the workspace toxic for employees. Unfortunately, most of the employees can't leave because of the fear of the unknown.
Re: Reasons Why Employees Leave Your Business by Frales6(f): 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
Some will not pay well and will never pay in time; 3 weeks after month end...that one na work?
Re: Reasons Why Employees Leave Your Business by fatymore(f): 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
It's not even about the pay , peace of mind is the koko.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Employees Leave Your Business by FaithBrain1994(m): 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
Develop your skill-set and build value. No employer jokes with any employee with a great value.. They'll beg you to stay because leaving may wreck them bankrupt. Build yourself and earn value.
Re: Reasons Why Employees Leave Your Business by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
Re: Reasons Why Employees Leave Your Business by lakexite(m): 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
This tells a lot about my Boss, I’m tired of coping, I need help.
Re: Reasons Why Employees Leave Your Business by Uchexxy(m): 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2021
drkrest:
when I left my former employer, the MD was ready to match my current offer but the truth is that, peace of mind is underrated in this part of the world. Unfortunately, most of the employees can't leave because of the fear of the unknown.
I sincerely hope there was a way Nigerians could be made more aware of the importance of mental health. maybe then, many employers would learn to be better people.
It's just so unfortunate that majority of us (myself included) have been systematically impoverished and as such we fear for where our next meal might come from should we leave our current job thereby ignoring our mental status.
It's a pity, really.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Employees Leave Your Business by Rree: 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hmm
Re: Reasons Why Employees Leave Your Business by philus66(m): 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2021
abobote:
Since when employee begin to have choice nah, I mean since when? You mean they have all these choices but can't create employment for themselves. Employees only leave when there's a bigger pay somewhere else
Lies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Dssc Shortlisting / Artificial Intelligence: Why Nigerians Shouldn’t Fear Over Loss Jobs To Automat / Does GPA Really Matter In The Labour Market?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.