Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

ULesson App By Sim Sagaya Raises $15 Million - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ULesson App By Sim Sagaya Raises $15 Million (10179 Views)

Binance Spends $15 Million In AI To Strengthen The Web3 Game Platform / Ulesson, An Edtech Startup Founded By Sim Shagaya Has Raised $3.1m Led By Tlcom / NDIC Raises Alarm On Impending Loom In The Banking Sector!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ULesson App By Sim Sagaya Raises $15 Million by tamdun: 11:29am On Dec 09, 2021
whytediamond:
Wow. One idea has the power to turn an ordinary dude into an extraordinary personality.

That's how powerful tech is.
Shagaya isn't ordinary...

1 Like

Re: ULesson App By Sim Sagaya Raises $15 Million by Goodnigga: 11:39am On Dec 09, 2021
Parrie:
I still dey struggle to raise $400,000 for my own tech startup.
what aspect of tech please and how much is your seed capital (personal cash)?
Re: ULesson App By Sim Sagaya Raises $15 Million by Parrie(m): 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
Goodnigga:
what aspect of tech please and how much is your seed capital (personal cash)?

I Have no seed capital for now, na just me, my itel phone and couple of ideas. Anyway i was thinking of seed funding or a loan.

1 Like

Re: ULesson App By Sim Sagaya Raises $15 Million by qtguru(m): 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
mynd44 all your topics are mostly about tech tech tech abegii,don't you have a life outside tech,you must be very boring to date.Don't you see news about marriage wahala, boyfriend/girlfriend cheating, pregnancy denial and so on to post?please don't bore us this festive period.qtguru has already bore us enough with his techi techi lifestyle

Lol come do you like me ni ? This one you keep mentioning me. We are both men o
Re: ULesson App By Sim Sagaya Raises $15 Million by qtguru(m): 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
Pls pay Iyaebe no mind, she's looking for what you will write so she can use to attack you. Carry on brother Tech 4 life wink

1 Like

Re: ULesson App By Sim Sagaya Raises $15 Million by ojasweb(m): 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2021
Mko123:
How will this benefit nairalanders?
Stop unnecessary oppression

It will benefit Nairalanders by helping us to know the kind of opportunities that are worth investing in and if possible use their service for learning purpose. I have a platform dedicated to education and i must say that it has been a good investment for me.

When i see this news, the first thing that interests me is to know if they have API or working on having one soon.

With their API, one might be able to introduce their products to their own platform, monetize it as their own and make money from it.

So, for me, it is worth the read.

2 Likes

Re: ULesson App By Sim Sagaya Raises $15 Million by Goodnigga: 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2021
Parrie:

I noticed that Nigerians do waybill alot. So i was thinking of coming up with a waybilling company named ROBOX. You just have to login into the company app, list the name and number of items you want to waybill, your address and the receiver's address and you will be given a verification code to notify you when the goods get delivered safely. Charges will depend on the location.
I Have no seed capital for now, na just me, my itel phone and couple of ideas. Anyway i was thinking of seed funding or a loan.
impressive!!!! I clap for you! Don't let the dream die, if the loan will be long term , go for it. But why need $400,000(225,000,000 NGN) for that. You can get Nigerian tech companies or indian develop that for between 2000 to 5000 USD. Are you a programmer?
Re: ULesson App By Sim Sagaya Raises $15 Million by Parrie(m): 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
Goodnigga:
impressive!!!! I clap for you! Don't let the dream die, if the loan will be long term , go for it. But why need $400,000(225,000,000 NGN) for that. You can get Nigerian tech companies or indian develop that for between 2000 to 5000 USD. Are you a programmer?
Wow!!!
Let me see what i can do.
Re: ULesson App By Sim Sagaya Raises $15 Million by Hkff: 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2021
Good
Re: ULesson App By Sim Sagaya Raises $15 Million by jimmynauty: 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2021
How these guys de start-up to be funded?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oil Price Hits $50 Per Barrel / AMCON Hands Over Keystone Bank To New Investors / Aliko Dangote's Daughter, Fatima Bello Dangote Dies From Brain Cancer In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.