Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Nigeria Is A Bad Dream That Follows You Everywhere (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is A Bad Dream That Follows You Everywhere (photo) (1322 Views)

I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi / Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. / I Had A Dream That Buhari And Atiku Didn't Win 2019 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is A Bad Dream That Follows You Everywhere (photo) by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 09, 2021
Nigeria is really a bad dream in fact a nightmare that follows you everywhere, this is a country that has not done anything for me since I was born.

With all the taxes collected they have not paid police their salaries and you want security, are you OK?

Nigerians pay taxes for almost everything, the banks collect taxes already

The market women pay taxes, nothing to show for it

Drivers pay taxes, roads are bad and nothing to show for it, money paid by drivers every day should be used to fix the roads, but no, some people are using it to buy private jets.

Okada riders pay taxes daily and yet the roads are bad

Bank account holders pay taxes.

Now they want to collect taxes from bank account holders in the name of TIN

What kind of mad country is Nigeria? This country was built on frustration, who did we offend?

They want to make sure they kill all the poor people, can any good news ever come out of Nigeria?

The funniest part is that with all the taxes people are paying there is nothing to show for it, we provide our own security, water and we even donate money to fix roads in our communities., they steal all the money, in fact, I am just too angry.i remember the politicians always say Nigeria is sitting on a keg of gunpowder, lol

Living abroad will not save you from the evil claws of Nigeria.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/12/nigeria-is-bad-dream-that-follows-you.html?m=1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is A Bad Dream That Follows You Everywhere (photo) by Bigredmachine: 10:41am On Dec 09, 2021
Re: Nigeria Is A Bad Dream That Follows You Everywhere (photo) by maiquel: 11:04am On Dec 09, 2021
Sorry
Re: Nigeria Is A Bad Dream That Follows You Everywhere (photo) by daddytime(m): 11:15am On Dec 09, 2021
I refuse to believe and confess your title op

Nigeria is my country and is blessed beyond imagination.

It shall favour me and I'll reap from the positives of it.

I have no other land than Nigeria my motherland.

The enemies of Nigeria shall be shamed, disgraced, and die horrible deaths with all that concerns them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is A Bad Dream That Follows You Everywhere (photo) by BlackfireX: 11:19am On Dec 09, 2021
Ipob miscreants or igbohoe rebels or lagos ibadan journalism.

Op you must be one
Re: Nigeria Is A Bad Dream That Follows You Everywhere (photo) by EmmaJnr1: 11:20am On Dec 09, 2021
Biafra, Oduduwa middle belt etc referendum is the solution. Every Nigerian youths must join hands and works towards supporting the end Nigeria movement. The country is a total disaster.... we can do better than this in our respective countries.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is A Bad Dream That Follows You Everywhere (photo) by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 09, 2021
BlackfireX:
Ipob miscreants or igbohoe rebels or lagos ibadan journalism.

Op you must be one

People like you are the problem of Nigeria, where are the taxes the drivers and okada riders pay? I know the truth hurts, sorry kiddo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is A Bad Dream That Follows You Everywhere (photo) by PDJT: 11:22am On Dec 09, 2021
-Well, start detaching yourself from the bad dream called Nigeria by calling yourself and your country the name chosen by your forefathers not the slave name tagged on you by the racist colonialists. Maybe, then you can start owning your future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is A Bad Dream That Follows You Everywhere (photo) by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 09, 2021
[sub][/sub]h
daddytime:

The enemies of Nigeria shall be shamed, disgraced, and die horrible deaths with all that concerns them.

Go in front of any police station and tell them this nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is A Bad Dream That Follows You Everywhere (photo) by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 09, 2021
I am sure the police men and women would also agree with me that Nigeria is a bad dream

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Bad Dream That Follows You Everywhere (photo) by daddytime(m): 12:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
[s]
walkbrazil4k:
[sub][/sub]h

Go in front of any police station and tell them this nonsense
[/s]
Re: Nigeria Is A Bad Dream That Follows You Everywhere (photo) by heniford2: 12:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
undecided undecided undecided sad
Re: Nigeria Is A Bad Dream That Follows You Everywhere (photo) by heniford2: 12:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
You hardly see me admit am a Nigeria never i don't even discuss it with people here and most of my friends here dont too,we keep distance to the Name Nigeria is a curse my worry is my mom who has refuse to join us and few of my cousin apart from that na on news and Nairaland i dey Read una naija matter,how o wish we can have Biafra kia God! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Bad Dream That Follows You Everywhere (photo) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2021
heniford2:
You hardly see me admit am a Nigeria never i don't even discuss it with people here and most of my friends here dont too,we keep distance to the Name Nigeria is a curse my worry is my mom who has refuse to join us and few of my cousin apart from that na on news and Nairaland i dey Read una naija matter,how o wish we can have Biafra kia God! shocked

Lol grin
Re: Nigeria Is A Bad Dream That Follows You Everywhere (photo) by heniford2: 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Lol grin
dude i kid you not Nigeria is not that bad oh but we get a demon that makes everything look bad even when is not that bad to say, so i and my friends and my brothers distance ourselves from anything to Nigeria i prefer taking about other African country rather than Nigeria and that's it.
Re: Nigeria Is A Bad Dream That Follows You Everywhere (photo) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
heniford2:
dude i kid you not Nigeria is not that bad oh but we get a demon that makes everything look bad even when is not that bad to say, so i and my friends and my brothers distance ourselves from anything to Nigeria i prefer taking about other African country rather than Nigeria and that's it.

A country without 24/7 electricity? Lol
Re: Nigeria Is A Bad Dream That Follows You Everywhere (photo) by Arda1000(m): 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2021
daddytime:

Your life will ever be like Nigeria untill stray bullet catch you grin can I hear a loud Amin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Bad Dream That Follows You Everywhere (photo) by daddytime(m): 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2021
[s]
Arda1000:
Your life will ever be like Nigeria untill stray bullet catch you grin can I hear a loud Amin
[/s]

That's how I respond to kids who's parents should have had no business coming into this world let alone meeting to procreate the likes of them and render the entire world one more liability and curse to contend with.

Your parents sure failed you. Do not push the blame on innocent Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Is A Bad Dream That Follows You Everywhere (photo) by Arda1000(m): 1:52pm On Dec 09, 2021
daddytime:
[s][/s]

That's how I respond to kids who's parents should have had no business coming into this world let alone meeting to procreate the likes of them and render the entire world one more liability and curse to contend with.

Your parents sure failed you. Do not push the blame on innocent Nigeria.
werey ni
Close ur stinking trap

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Bad Dream That Follows You Everywhere (photo) by francisbarrack(m): 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

A country without 24/7 electricity? Lol

2022 go loud with d subsidy removal. Things go dey expensive n d minimum wages have Neva been implementd. Foods n materials e.t.c will go higher. D sufferness go loud.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Bad Dream That Follows You Everywhere (photo) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
francisbarrack:

2022 go loud with d subsidy removal. Things go dey expensive n d minimum wages have Neva been implementd. Foods n materials e.t.c will go higher. D sufferness go loud.

Lol,é go loud pass atomic bomb

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Bad Dream That Follows You Everywhere (photo) by WhatCanIsay(m): 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
daddytime:

It's good to be positive, it is as well good to be realistic.

All the things the op said about circumstances in Nigeria are the truth. Saying the truth about a situation doesn't translate to enmity. Or else we are afraid of the truth.

Nonetheless, it doesn't hurt to be positive.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Big Crisis Looming In Ikorodu Again / How Abiola Fell Ill During Meeting With American Delegation, Died — Gen Abdulsal / Geometric Power Takes Over Aba Ring-fenced Area After Nine Years Legal Tussle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.