Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi (4500 Views)

Peter Obi Out To Defraud Our Party, We Welcome The Judgement - Apapa LP Faction / The Judgement Is A Complete Waste Of Time - Otti Reacts To Purported Sack / I Had A Dream That Buhari And Atiku Didn't Win 2019 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by FreeSpirited: 8:18pm On May 25, 2023
Last night,I woke up with a dream
In the dream I saw Peter Obi in his usual black dress while Election Tribunal was reading out its judgement.
And it happens that the Tribunal read the final judgement and it favoured obi and they declared him winner.
Immediately everywhere turned into great jubilation and Obi raised his two hands up in victory and the person beside him also helped to suspend Peter Obis hand up like the winner. It was a shock to Tinubu camp
Then I woke up.

Note that I'm not so optimistic anything will happen on May 29th, but I'm positive about the outcome of election Tribunal.
Something unprecedented it's about to happen in this country.
A woman who comes to gist close to my house also told me similar thing, that was even before the election when we were arguing . She said she dreamt that Obi won the election but Tinubu was announced. That in the dream Obi protested he was the winner and asked INEC to give him ballot papers. And in her dream, Obi began to count the ballot papers himself and turned out he was the winner.
I pray God intervene in the affairs of this country . I pray God will do a new thing that will shock all evil doers and all supporters of evil in this country.
God is truly a God of truth and justice!
God's way and time is usually different from the thought of humans

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by frankadrian: 8:21pm On May 25, 2023
E go happen

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by Strangebuttrue(m): 8:21pm On May 25, 2023
Ise!!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by thesicilian: 8:30pm On May 25, 2023
Lol
Dream ke?
That one is small now, some pastors even saw more than that, they called it prophecy self.
Yet, God proved to them all that the ways of God are not the ways of men.

Anyways, your so called dream was just your brain playing back to you in a sleep state what that woman told you

A woman who comes to gist close to my house also told me similar thing, that was even before the election when we were arguing . She said she dreamt that Obi won the election but Tinubu was announced. That in the dream Obi protested he was the winner and asked INEC to give him ballot papers. And in her dream, Obi began to count the ballot papers himself and turned out he was the winner.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by updatechange(m): 8:31pm On May 25, 2023
My brother go back to sleep o

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by ManOfMan: 8:31pm On May 25, 2023
Righteousness exalts a nation

10 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by Parachoko: 8:43pm On May 25, 2023
Laff Wan Kee Me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

OP is this a joke or what? grin

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by Parachoko: 8:45pm On May 25, 2023
FreeSpirited:

Note that I'm not so optimistic anything will happen on May 29th, but I'm positive about the outcome of election Tribunal.
So you still no believe Asiwaju will become the President on May 29? grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by Alexandersantos(m): 8:45pm On May 25, 2023
In ur dream u said...and not in reality

5 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by Parachoko: 8:50pm On May 25, 2023
FreeSpirited:
In the dream I saw Peter Obi in his usual black dress while Election Tribunal was reading out its judgement.
And it happens that the Tribunal read the final judgement and it favoured obi and they declared him winner.

Immediately everywhere turned into great jubilation and Obi raised his two hands up in victory and the person beside him also helped to suspend Peter Obis hand up like the winner. It was a shock to Tinubu camp
Then I woke up.

I pray God intervene in the affairs of this country . I pray God will do a new thing that will shock all evil doers and all supporters of evil in this country.
This is the most funniest sh!!t have read on Nairaland in 2023 grin

I won't be shock if you are one of the people who was screaming Buhari is dead and replace by Al Sudan Al Jubril from Sudan

You must be in a lot of pains for you to write like person who's high on Mkpurummiri.

Asiwaju Jargaban dey give it to you Wotowoto tongue

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by skj1377(m): 8:50pm On May 25, 2023
No judge will upturn anything president Bihari is not so careless besides don't you see the last minute looting going on. They will not do that if they will hand over to peter obi. They have already read the judgment it's just formality remaining.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by totit: 8:53pm On May 25, 2023
Both Op and the said woman with their fake visions or dreams are yeeeboos. It's as simple as that and ain't surprised at all. grin

13 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by JagabanBorgu: 8:55pm On May 25, 2023
Treat malaria

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by totit: 8:55pm On May 25, 2023
Parachoko:
This is the most funniest sh!!t have read on Nairaland in 2023 grin

I won't be shocked if you are one of the people who was screaming Buhari is dead and replace by Al Sudan Al Jubril from Sudan

You must be in a lot of pains for you to write like person who's high on Mkpurummiri.

Asiwaju Jargaban dey give it to you Wotowoto tongue

Take it easy please, dude is going through a lot and has yet to recover - the shock, the trauma, psychology effect, and the emotional disappointment that comes with the defeat could not be bear hence he's heavily hallucinating. grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by Alaigbomaster: 8:57pm On May 25, 2023
FreeSpirited:
Then I woke up.

You think about it too much that's why you saw it in your dream.

I think it's even a nightmare and not a dream.

31 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by blacksam01: 8:57pm On May 25, 2023
skj1377:
No judge will upturn anything president Bihari is not so careless besides don't you see the last minute looting going on. They will not do that if they will hand over to peter obi. They have already read the judgment it's just formality remaining.

very true

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by Parachoko: 9:03pm On May 25, 2023
totit:

Take it easy please, dude is going through a lot and has yet to recover - the shock, the trauma, psychology effect, and the emotional disappointment that comes with the defeat could not be bear hence he's heavily hallucinating. grin grin grin

Abeg take am easy on the OP grin

24 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by Came4amod: 9:06pm On May 25, 2023
FreeSpirited:
Then I woke up.

Keep dreaming

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by fergie001: 9:07pm On May 25, 2023

3 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by OKOATA(m): 9:11pm On May 25, 2023
thesicilian:
Lol
Dream ke?
That one is small now, some pastors even saw more than that, they called it prophecy self.
Yet, God proved to them all that the ways of God are not the ways of men.

Anyways, your so called dream was just your brain playing back to you in a sleep state what that woman told you

There's a guy on twitter, he predicted that Trump won't win the the formal election and he didn't, he predicted it a month or two before the election, he also said he saw in a trance that Argentina won the cup, he posted it days before the final and it happened. He also said he saw in a trance Tinubu won't be sworn in and it's written in the stars โญ. If you are interested in his handle on twitter I can send it to you so you know I'm not forming this.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by Ingocof(m): 9:12pm On May 25, 2023
Daydreaming at its best.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by Houseontherock1: 9:17pm On May 25, 2023
Tinubu's victory is tormenting you guys, even in your dreams! Get over this loss and be free

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by thesicilian: 9:18pm On May 25, 2023
OKOATA:
There's a guy on twitter, he predicted that Trump won't win the the formal election and he didn't, he predicted it a month or two before the election, he also said he saw in a trance that Argentina won the cup, he posted it days before the final and it happened. He also said he saw in a trance Tinubu won't be sworn in and it's written in the stars โญ. If you are interested in his handle on twitter I can send it to you so you know I'm not forming this.
I'll ask for your his Twitter handle after Tinubu fails to get sworn in.
As for Trump and Argentina, it was just a 50/50 case, either Trump wins or loses, either Argentina wins or loses. That's not prediction, it's probability. Most times I bet heavily on Man City or Liverpool to win their games, and I cash out. It's not genius, just basic calculations.

But the true test of your guy's prediction ability would be a democratically elected president not getting sworn in because of a case that is yet to be concluded in court.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by lebienconnu: 9:19pm On May 25, 2023
Joseefu alala

He cannot win.
He will not be declared.
He will not be sworn in.

Now they are consoling themselves with dreams of โ€œone woman that came gistโ€

Issoke. We are here waiting.

4 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by PrincessofDSS(f): 9:19pm On May 25, 2023
Well, even though I supported Peter Obi, I will offer to pay for an express paid trip to any country if your choice for a medical check up

After that we will check if the dreams was as a result of illness or something else

5 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by OKOATA(m): 9:23pm On May 25, 2023
thesicilian:

I'll ask for your his Twitter handle after Tinubu fails to get sworn in.
As for Trump and Argentina, it was just a 50/50 case, either Trump wins or loses, either Argentina wins or loses. That's not prediction, it's probability. Most times I bet heavily on Man City or Liverpool to win their games, and I cash out. It's not genius, just basic calculations.

But the true test of your guy's prediction ability would be a democratically elected president not getting sworn in because of a case that is yet to be concluded in court.
You are trying to play down on the spiritual, remember you don't have all the knowledge of this world, there are some people with spiritual gifts, there spiritual awakening is higher than another. Like me when I meditate consistently and avoid sex for like 2 weeks I begin to see revelations around me even before it happens. Like a pastor Kingsley guy on YouTube. He already said how the election will play out since last year June, all he predicted has been 100 accurate, he talked about the election how it will be exposed etc and he said Osinbajo could be interim. All he's said so far is always spot on. Anyways let's wait till 29th and see what happens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by mii4u(f): 9:29pm On May 25, 2023
FreeSpirited:
Then I woke up.

Op i believe u whole heartedly cos I had a similar dream September 2022, I woke up and told some friends and they laughed at me, I decided to let it lie, but as events are unfolding, the dreams are becoming clearer and clearer by the day..

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by Globad(f): 9:30pm On May 25, 2023
You better wake up from this lamentations of Labourers (LOL)

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by Globad(f): 9:33pm On May 25, 2023
OKOATA:

Rubbish

Rubbish ๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ๐Ÿšฎ

4 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by Globad(f): 9:35pm On May 25, 2023
OKOATA:
You are trying to play down on the spiritual, remember you don't have all the knowledge of this world, there are some people with spiritual gifts, there spiritual awakening is higher than another. Like me when I meditate consistently and avoid sex for like 2 weeks I begin to see revelations around me even before it happens. Like a pastor Kingsley guy on YouTube. He already said how the election will play out since last year June, all he predicted has been 100 accurate, he talked about the election how it will be exposed etc and he said Osinbajo could be interim. All he's said so far is always spot on. Anyways let's wait till 29th and see what happens.

Again, rubbish ๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ

4 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by DrAkpamudehe: 9:43pm On May 25, 2023
FreeSpirited:
Then I woke up.

Your types can't be saved

3 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by 0m0luabi: 9:45pm On May 25, 2023
Yellow fever undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Dares The Federal Government / .... / Gov. Okorocha Escapes Death As Sub-standard Bridge He Built Collapsed Under Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.