Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,061 members, 7,845,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

A Thread For Nft's, Collertors & Digital Artists - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Thread For Nft's, Collertors & Digital Artists (298 Views)

Thread For Legit Airdrops Only / Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling / A Thread For Agent Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Nft's, Collertors & Digital Artists by WallpaperGuy: 10:43am On Dec 09, 2021
The world we know today is no more what we seem
Mankind has leaped beyond the universe and into the metaverse

It took a lot of time for people to realize that Crypto is the currency of the new world order.
How long will it take the world to realize that Nifities are the new commodity.

In 2019 after former Twitter boss so the intrinsic value in his first ever tweet he had it MINTED and sold it like a commodity for $5. Today the Current value of that Tweet is worth millions of dollars

Whereas money is Finite, Crypto isnt, whereas commodities are perishable, An NFT isnt it last forever exclusive to the owner, literally in thier wallets.
Re: A Thread For Nft's, Collertors & Digital Artists by maiquel: 10:58am On Dec 09, 2021
So what now...?
Re: A Thread For Nft's, Collertors & Digital Artists by sirgalahad26(m): 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2021
I want to create one, any collaborators?!
I have access to a designer and a crypto marketer
Re: A Thread For Nft's, Collertors & Digital Artists by WallpaperGuy: 10:06am On Dec 11, 2021
sirgalahad26:
I want to create one, any collaborators?!
I have access to a designer and a crypto marketer
Then youre all set

(1) (Reply)

BBC Nigeria Advertising Pyramid Scheme / Cryptocurrency Trading / Ducheinvest: The Revolutionary Crypto Trading Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.