Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Harrysong And Wife, Alexer Gopa, Welcome Baby Girl Named DAVIVA (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong And Wife, Alexer Gopa, Welcome Baby Girl Named DAVIVA (Video) (19776 Views)

Harrysong Weds Isioma Alexer Peres Gopa Today (Photos, Video) / Harrysong & Wife, Alexer Peres Gopa Pre-wedding Photo & Wedding IV / Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harrysong And Wife, Alexer Gopa, Welcome Baby Girl Named DAVIVA (Video) by VOsimhen144(m): 11:46am On Dec 09, 2021
BlackfireX:

A billionaire about to buy Nairaland from seun

Now who is your father??
Then buy it first before I tell you who my father is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harrysong And Wife, Alexer Gopa, Welcome Baby Girl Named DAVIVA (Video) by Agricmoney(m): 11:47am On Dec 09, 2021
congrats

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Harrysong And Wife, Alexer Gopa, Welcome Baby Girl Named DAVIVA (Video) by MufasaLion: 11:47am On Dec 09, 2021
Congrats!!!

You need son also! cool
Re: Harrysong And Wife, Alexer Gopa, Welcome Baby Girl Named DAVIVA (Video) by Nemesis0147(m): 11:51am On Dec 09, 2021
Marvieduke:
May the child bring joy to his home, and every soul that celebrate with him will also have something to be celebrated by God grace. Congrats to Harrysong.
amen
And you too

1 Like

Re: Harrysong And Wife, Alexer Gopa, Welcome Baby Girl Named DAVIVA (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
Congrats harrysong

I wish you more of God's blessing in jesus name, Amen
Re: Harrysong And Wife, Alexer Gopa, Welcome Baby Girl Named DAVIVA (Video) by BlackfireX: 12:07pm On Dec 09, 2021
VOsimhen144:
Then buy it first before I tell you who my father is.

grin

Your father is in jail..
Re: Harrysong And Wife, Alexer Gopa, Welcome Baby Girl Named DAVIVA (Video) by Badonasty(m): 12:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
Lol...baba secure him puking future...at least Malta na eu country
Re: Harrysong And Wife, Alexer Gopa, Welcome Baby Girl Named DAVIVA (Video) by angelfallz(m): 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
Congratulations to Harrysong and his wife
Re: Harrysong And Wife, Alexer Gopa, Welcome Baby Girl Named DAVIVA (Video) by Bmaster(m): 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
englishmart:
5-star music died when Harry left them. Kcee is now an upcoming gospel singer. The kind of gospel they sing with whiskey.
him and his brother have found more smart way of making enough money which music can't give.
The only release a track on a random
Re: Harrysong And Wife, Alexer Gopa, Welcome Baby Girl Named DAVIVA (Video) by lexy2014: 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2021
envoymedia:
Popular Nigerian singer, Harrysong and his wife have welcomed their first child, a baby girl, IgbereTV reports.

Harrysong shared the good news on his IG page this morning. According to him, she welcomed their baby, Daviva, in Malta, this morning. He wrote;

Daviva...which kind name be that?
Re: Harrysong And Wife, Alexer Gopa, Welcome Baby Girl Named DAVIVA (Video) by idomytin(m): 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2021
Congratulations!!
Re: Harrysong And Wife, Alexer Gopa, Welcome Baby Girl Named DAVIVA (Video) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 2:36pm On Dec 09, 2021
DAVIVA KWA.

It is only brand of clothe that i known to be Daviva.
Re: Harrysong And Wife, Alexer Gopa, Welcome Baby Girl Named DAVIVA (Video) by Hkff: 4:47pm On Dec 09, 2021
Oh
Re: Harrysong And Wife, Alexer Gopa, Welcome Baby Girl Named DAVIVA (Video) by Adaanna(f): 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
Congratulations

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reckless Lifestyle Of D’banj +how He Sold His Soul To Join Secret Cult / Dolapo Badmus Reacts To DJ Olu & Chime's Death; Dismisses Drug Overdose Report / Azealia Banks Slams TSR Owner, Angela Nwandu: Asks Her To Focus On Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.