Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

This Platform Pays You 25% Interest By Investing In Crypto - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / This Platform Pays You 25% Interest By Investing In Crypto (1212 Views)

This Platform Pays You 25% Of Your Investment Daily By Trading Crpto For You / THIS PLATFORM PAYS YOU 25% OF YOUR INVESTMENT DAILY BY TRADING CRPTO FOR YOU / NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Platform Pays You 25% Interest By Investing In Crypto by Zofan(m): 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2021
I have known this site for a while now but I wanted to withdraw at least more than 5 times before introducing it to others..I have successfully done more than 5 withdrawals so far and that is why I want to help others earn from it.
It's a platform where you can invest a minimum of $50 and their Advance team of Traders uses your money to trade various Cryptocurrencies and pay u 25% profit after 24hours. You can keep doing it daily till u are tired of making money. Their trading result does not affect your daily 25% payout. If u invest today in their trading with a minimum of $50 ( about 27k), the following day u will be getting $62.5 ( about 34k). A profit of 7k daily which is about 49k in a week with just $50. I have created a WhatsApp group for people interested. You are going to be seeing lots of payment proof screenshot in the group. This is fully legit and helping u is completely free. I don't charge for anything. I just need others to make money too from it just like me. Only people ready to invest and start making money daily should chat me up so you can be added to the WhatsApp group.
080218-58846
Re: This Platform Pays You 25% Interest By Investing In Crypto by Zofan(m): 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2021
Have u made a dime today? If not, then u are missing out. Cos u can actually make money everyday of your life if u have the right information which is the key to success.jkin us today and start earning daily.
Re: This Platform Pays You 25% Interest By Investing In Crypto by Zofan(m): 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2021
HAPPY WEEKEND FOLKS. ITS A GREAT WEEKEND TO EARN WITHIN 24HOURS AND GIVE YOUR FAMILY A NICE TREAT THE NEXT DAY
Re: This Platform Pays You 25% Interest By Investing In Crypto by Zofan(m): 4:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
Serious investors that knows what it takes to invest wisely are the ones chatting me up. What are u waiting for
Re: This Platform Pays You 25% Interest By Investing In Crypto by WebDevExpert(m): 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2021
Masterworks crypto investment ltd is your best investment option. Reliable, stress free and yields high return on investment. Invest today and have cause to thank me later.

Check my signature for details. DM any question and get a reply almost immediately.
Re: This Platform Pays You 25% Interest By Investing In Crypto by Zofan(m): 8:52am On Dec 12, 2021
[s]
WebDevExpert:
Masterworks crypto investment ltd is your best investment option. Reliable, stress free and yields high return on investment. Invest today and have cause to thank me later.

Check my signature for details. DM any question and get a reply almost immediately.
[/s]

Not here please. Kindly create your own thread.

DISCLAIMER:
I'M NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEAL DONE WITH THIS PERSON. CONTACT HIM AT YOUR OWN RISK..
Re: This Platform Pays You 25% Interest By Investing In Crypto by Zofan(m): 8:52am On Dec 12, 2021
HAPPY SUNDAY, ITS A BEAUTIFUL DAY TO MAKE ANOTHER 25% DAILY PROFIT. CHAT ME UP
Re: This Platform Pays You 25% Interest By Investing In Crypto by WebDevExpert(m): 11:01am On Dec 12, 2021
Zofan:
[s][/s]

Not here please. Kindly create your own thread.

DISCLAIMER:
I'M NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEAL DONE WITH THIS PERSON. CONTACT HIM AT YOUR OWN RISK..
I do only legitimate business and I have created a thread. Those interested can follow my conversation via this link: https://www.nairaland.com/6891830/no-investment-more-reliable-rewarding
Re: This Platform Pays You 25% Interest By Investing In Crypto by Zofan(m): 1:17pm On Dec 12, 2021
WebDevExpert:
I do only legitimate business and I have created a thread. Those interested can follow my conversation via this link: https://www.nairaland.com/6891830/no-investment-more-reli

Then stop advertising on my thread since u have yours. SHALOM
Re: This Platform Pays You 25% Interest By Investing In Crypto by Zofan(m): 11:01am On Dec 13, 2021
NEW WEEK, NEW EARNING. JOIN US TODAY AND MAKE YOUR XMAS CELEBRATION A MEMORABLE ONE
Re: This Platform Pays You 25% Interest By Investing In Crypto by Zofan(m): 3:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
My number is available. U can keep chatting me up for this excellent way of making cash faster and daily.
Re: This Platform Pays You 25% Interest By Investing In Crypto by Zofan(m): 9:40am On Dec 15, 2021
Morning folks. I'm available now
Re: This Platform Pays You 25% Interest By Investing In Crypto by Zofan(m): 11:46am On Dec 16, 2021
A NEW DAY
A NEW INVESTMENT
A NEW PROFIT FOR THE DAY

I'M A CLICK AWAY FROM YOU. CHAT ME UP TODAY AND GET ON THE TRAIN.
Re: This Platform Pays You 25% Interest By Investing In Crypto by Zofan(m): 1:31pm On Dec 16, 2021
Zofan:
I have known this site for a while now but I wanted to withdraw at least more than 5 times before introducing it to others..I have successfully done more than 5 withdrawals so far and that is why I want to help others earn from it.
It's a platform where you can invest a minimum of $50 and their Advance team of Traders uses your money to trade various Cryptocurrencies and pay u 25% profit after 24hours. You can keep doing it daily till u are tired of making money. Their trading result does not affect your daily 25% payout. If u invest today in their trading with a minimum of $50 ( about 27k), the following day u will be getting $62.5 ( about 34k). A profit of 7k daily which is about 49k in a week with just $50. I have created a WhatsApp group for people interested. You are going to be seeing lots of payment proof screenshot in the group. This is fully legit and helping u is completely free. I don't charge for anything. I just need others to make money too from it just like me. Only people ready to invest and start making money daily should chat me up so you can be added to the WhatsApp group.
080218-58846
Re: This Platform Pays You 25% Interest By Investing In Crypto by Ssdd: 5:32pm On Dec 16, 2021
Trading myself
Re: This Platform Pays You 25% Interest By Investing In Crypto by Zofan(m): 9:47am On Dec 17, 2021
Nice one. But investing is more profitable and risk-free
Re: This Platform Pays You 25% Interest By Investing In Crypto by Zofan(m): 9:49am On Dec 17, 2021
14 days left for the year to end. If you haven't started earning 25% daily profit from a renowned and stable platform then u need to join our WhatsApp group to start earning today. Lots of payment proof been shared daily on our group. Wisdom is a defence, therefore get wisdom.
GOOD MORNING FOLKS
Re: This Platform Pays You 25% Interest By Investing In Crypto by Zofan(m): 2:14pm On Dec 17, 2021
Buzz me anytime u wish on WhatsApp.
Re: This Platform Pays You 25% Interest By Investing In Crypto by Zofan(m): 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2021
Zofan:
080218-58846
Re: This Platform Pays You 25% Interest By Investing In Crypto by Zofan(m): 8:39am On Dec 18, 2021
HAPPY WEEKEND GUYS, ITS TIME FOR ANOTHER 25% DAILY PROFIT. WAKING UP ON A SUNDAY WITH YET ANOTHER 25% PROFIT IS THE BEST THING TO ACHIEVE. DO WELL TO JOIN US ON OUR WHATSAPP GROUP AND INVEST WITH US
Re: This Platform Pays You 25% Interest By Investing In Crypto by clydecarson(m): 9:26am On Dec 18, 2021
Scammer
Re: This Platform Pays You 25% Interest By Investing In Crypto by Chuks573: 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2021
God is going to punish you for this. I have reported your account to nairaland. I don't know why they still allow you to post. Scammer. Please people stay clear. You'll chat him on WatsApp. He'll add you to a group and tell you about ZEECAPITALS INVESTMENT. All the members of that group are part of his scam network. Once you pay 27k to his account. He'll remove you from the group and block you. I have screenshots of all his chat and evidence of deposit to his account. [quote author=Zofan post=108588850][/quote]

1 Like

Re: This Platform Pays You 25% Interest By Investing In Crypto by Chuks573: 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2021
��Scam guy. Stop all these and get a job. I'll still get back my 27k from you one way or the other. Wait, wwtch and see..
Zofan:
HAPPY WEEKEND GUYS, ITS TIME FOR ANOTHER 25% DAILY PROFIT. WAKING UP ON A SUNDAY WITH YET ANOTHER 25% PROFIT IS THE BEST THING TO ACHIEVE. DO WELL TO JOIN US ON OUR WHATSAPP GROUP AND INVEST WITH US

Re: This Platform Pays You 25% Interest By Investing In Crypto by SavageResponse(m): 5:02pm On Jun 09, 2023
Zofan:
080218-58846

Let me quote this before you come and delete it

1 Like

Re: This Platform Pays You 25% Interest By Investing In Crypto by genitori(m): 10:53pm On Jun 10, 2023
SavageResponse:

Let me quote this before you come and delete it

Please, do you know how to delete comments from nairaland?
Re: This Platform Pays You 25% Interest By Investing In Crypto by SavageResponse(m): 9:17am On Jun 12, 2023
genitori:

Please, do you know how to delete comments from nairaland?

Just go to the comment then click on "Modify"
Re: This Platform Pays You 25% Interest By Investing In Crypto by genitori(m): 7:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
SavageResponse:

Just go to the comment then click on "Modify"
Thanks so much

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen To Your Money In The Bank If Happens To Break Or Civil War / Business Ideas That Need Little Or No Capital / Bitcoins In 2018! A Long Guide: How To Get Bitcoins, Wallets, Miners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.