Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

The Origin: History Of Yahoo Boys - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Origin: History Of Yahoo Boys (13155 Views)

Herbert Wigwe Son Biography: Age, Family, Wife, State Of Origin. / What's The Origin Of Boxing Day? How Is It Connected To Christmas? / My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Origin: History Of Yahoo Boys by Lostchild(m): 12:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
Nigerians and Ghanaians Are Brothers In Crime

When I was at the age of 7/9, I started having the feeling that, I am not truly a Nigeria person-el. As I grew up, it became evident within my character and life that I am not a Nigerian personnel even though I am a Nigeria national.

I experience so much evil in Nigeria soil to an extent where I became convince that, wherever I go, I may likely run away from Nigerians.

Why? Because Nigerians are too extreme for my personality.

Note; Nigerians are very nice people, but for me Nigerians are not humble at all. They are just too desperate and too extreme in persons. Nigerians are too greedy for my liking and they can do anything to satisfied their unlimited greedy heart.

The Origin : History Of Yahoo Boys

419 started in Lagos during the early 80's and 90's. As time went by, it advance to an extent and got into the Internet which is know as yahoo

The name Yahoo boys originated from the yahoo messenger. In those days, the yahoo messenger was the highest and only means of online communication from the first, second and third batch of yahoo boys from the year 2000, 2003, 2006/2007

The first batch of yahoo boys from the year 2000 are more into lottery's and more. These are the foundation of internet fraud. They specialize on leeds and mailers for bombing, asking you to pay money to claim your lottery prize. They also extract πŸ“§mails from (alexia)

The second and third batch of yahoo boys from 2003 to year 2006/2007 are the real G-men

The name (Yahooze) or yahoo boyz originate from this second and third group.

They are the god fathers of come and marry (love scammers). They are expert in online dating and also specialize on different areas of logins and bank work. They are men now on low key and they don't make noise or flaunt around as they value their anonymity.

The recent new batch of yahoo boys from 2010 to 2021 are the ones that make lot of noise. Their greed and desperation was so much that, they started involving or using black magic and charms. Some of the newest boys are into binary and crypto scamming. These are the group that keep falling into the hands of EFCC

Ghana or Ghanaians was never into yahoo at first. It was Nigerians that early spread yahoo into Ghana, opening their eyes into the quick wealth.

I repeat; Nigeria is the elder brother of Ghana in all areas and in all levels of evil.

The Hub and Head Centers Of Yahoo Are:

1. Lagos. √√√√√
2. Benin City. √√√√
3. Warri City. √√√
4. Port Harcourt. √√
5. Ibadan. √√

As yahoo grows, it began to advance in length, breath and width. Yahoo began to spread as one of the cancer of greed that has no cure.

Last Night
I woke up to a documentary on National Geography Channel, presented by Mariana Van Zeller, who came to Ghana and Nigeria to do a documentary concerning the dark world of internet love scammers.

I was very sleepy when watching it, but from what I saw, instantly remove sleep from my eyes and brought shame to me as an Afriki Nigeria born.

In her documentary, she did scores of interviews and from what I saw in the eyes of the white lady, she was even afraid from what she saw and heard.

Fear grip her as the masked Nigerians told her, they can scam she herself. The white lady saw that Nigerians are not people to be mess with. Nigerians are brutally wise and cunning fellas.

This was a very old but popular trend in Nigeria and Ghana. When they catch a new client that has paid them little, they will take the names, pictures and all the necessary Info's of their client to any popular yahoo juju priest.

They will demand $15, $20 to $50 K dolls from the client and the juju priest will sent out demons that will manipulate the mind of the client to pay the money.

The agreement was that, the client will heavily be debt and must commit suicide. The juju priest asked the mask Ghanian yahoo boy if he agreed to the suicider death of the client ? He happily said, YES. The sleep in my eyes, instantly disappears.

I was so saddened, how heartless a black man can be. The yahoo Ghanian boy on mask said, he has used juju to collect not less than $120k from all his client and many of them must have committed suicide. embarassed

The female presenter asked them some sorrowful but heartfelt questions and the answer they gave to her to justify their evil act of greed, really terrified and sadden my soul.

When I look at the face of the white lady, I can see tenderness and disappointment. I, myself was disappointed because they were all with their Nigerian and Ghanian girlfriends who keep enjoying the quick wealth from yahoo. Nigeria and Ghana women do not care how you make your money. Greed has rotten their heart.

A wealth that comes through an act of sin, can only be maintain through continuous act of sin.

After they have made money from their dead conscience, they will buy flashy cars and flaunt around β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜…β˜† hotels, galavanting in big boys flamboyant life style and all the gold diggers Nigeria / Ghana women will want their share via sex.

When all the young stars - the boys and the girls see their cars and houses, they too wants to enjoy this fast-life and quicker means of instant success.

Greed - rooted yahoo has made all the Nigeria girls to go into prostitution. Yes, they too do not want to endure hardship but need fast-life and quick instant gratification to satisfied their greedy android and Iphone heart.

90% of Nigeria boys and girls are now into yahoo and prostitution - . They do not want to suffer the heavy cross like me.

They do not want to share Christ suffering.

They do not want to carry the heavy heavy cross of grace and trials.

They do not want to endure shame and humiliation like me.

They do not want to endure hunger and pain.

They are not patient in enduring (suffering) or wait on God

They want to avoid pain at almost any cost

They want instant relief and sexual gratification.

They do not want to pay the heavy price of greatness.

They want the crown, without paying the price for the throne.

They want to enter the promise land without walking through the wilderness.

No, poverty is not the cause of their wickedness. It is as a result of greed. The spirit of greed has made them to find joy and ecstacy from the losses of others.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Origin: History Of Yahoo Boys by Lostchild(m): 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2021
According to scientist, every snow flakes that falls on this earth are not the same. Just imagine that ?

God created every human being and grafted them with gift and talent. Each human are expected to suffer and fulfill their destiny in God. Even those who will not suffer poverty has heir own calling and roles to play on this suffering world.

The chief adversary Satan, knows this. He has sent our millions of demons to go into families and lives and lure millions of youth to go into yahoo. They will give them temporary success just to divert them from God ultimate plans for their lives.

Satan has also sent out his forces to lure millions of our girls with yahoo trend to go into prostitution. Their vagina is the quickest way for them to cash out and enjoy

Our society is finished, and virtue is lossing ground

6 Likes

Re: The Origin: History Of Yahoo Boys by Lostchild(m): 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2021
No man or woman can sow weed and reap an apple.

That is how it is
That is how it has been
That is how it will always be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Origin: History Of Yahoo Boys by heniford2: 12:55pm On Dec 09, 2021
Lostchild:

When I was at the age of 7/9 I started having the feeling that, I am not a Nigeria person el. As I grew up, it became evident within my character and life that I am not a Nigerian person, even though I am a Nigeria national.

I experience so much evil in Nigeria that, I became convince that, wherever I go, If I see Nigerians I may likely run away from that place.

Why?

Because Nigerians are too extreme for my likings.

Nigerians are very good people, but for me nigerians are too extreme in persons.

Nigerians are too greedy for my personels, and they can do anything to satisfied their unlimited greedy heart.

The Origin Of Yahoo boys.

419 started in Lagos, during the early 90's. As time went by, it advance and got into the Internet which is know as yahoo.

The name yahoo boys originate from the yahoo messenger in those days as it was the highest and only means of communication from the first, second and third batch of yahoo boys from the year 2000, 2003 to 2009.

Ghana and ghanians was never into yahoo. It was Nigerians that spread yahoo into Ghana, opening their eyes into the curse wealth.

I repeat; Nigeria is the elder brother of Ghana in all areas and in all levels.

As yahoo grows, it began to advance in length and breath and width. Yahoo began to spread as one of the cancer of greed that has no cure.

LAST NIGHT.

I woke up to a documentary on national geography channel, presented by Mariana van zeller, who came to Ghana and Nigeria to do a documentary concerning the dark market of internet love scammers.

I was very sleepy when watching it, but from what I saw, instantly remove sleep from my eyes and brought shame to me as an afrik nigeria born.

In her documentary, she did scores of interviews and from what I saw in the eyes of the white lady, she was even afraid from what she saw and heard.

This was a very old but popular trend in Nigeria and Ghana. When they catch a new client that has paid them little, they will take the names, pictures, all he necessary Info's of their client to popular yahoo juju priest.

They will demand $15 to $20 K from the client and the juju priest will sent out demons that will manipulate the client to pay the money.

The agreement was that, the client will be heavily debted and will commit suicide. They asked the mask yahoo boy if he agreed to the suicider death of the client ? He happily said, YES.

The sleep in my eyes, instantly dissappears.

How heartless a black man can be.

The yahoo ghania boy on mask said, he has used juju to collect not less than $120k from all his client and many of them must have committed suicide.

The presenter asked them some sorrowful but heartfelt questions and the answer they gave to her to justify their act of greed, really terrified and saden my soul.

When I look at the face of the white lady, I can see tenderness and dissapointment. I, myself too was dissapointed because they were all with their Nigerian and ghanian girlfriends who keep enjoying the curse wealth from yahoo.

After they have made money from their dead conscience, they will buy cars and flunt around β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜…β˜† hotels, gallavanting in big boys life style

When the younger boys and girls see their cars and houses, they too wants to enjoy this quicker means of instant success.

Greed - rooted yahoo has made all the Nigeria girls to go into prostitution. They do not want to endure but need quick instant gratification to satisfied their greedy heart.

95% of Nigeria boys and girls are now into yahoo and runs. They do not want to suffer the cross like me.

They do not want to carry the cross of trials.

They do not want to endure humiliation like me.

They do not want to endure hunger.

They are not patient in (suffering)

They want instant relief and gratification.

They want the crown, without paying the price of the crown.

No, poverty is not the cause.

It is has a result of greed.

Greed as made them to find joy from the losses of others.
let me shock you, am not in support of fraud but the whites deserves what the are seeing there forefathers looted West Africa Nigeria and Ghana took us as slaves and did so many abnormal stuff to them, look africas is learning to scam chinese and other Asian country are top scammers. Just that black man has loud mouth apart from that we are still a learner to scam undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Origin: History Of Yahoo Boys by daddytime(m): 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
heniford2:
let me shock you, am not in support of fraud but the whites deserves what the are seeing there forefathers looted West Africa Nigeria and Ghana took us as slaves and did so many abnormal stuff to them, look africas is learning to scam chinese and other Asian country are top scammers. Just that black man has loud mouth apart from that we are still a learner to scam undecided

Change this mindset, please.

Do you ask your victims if they are whites or blacks, freeborn or slaves before you give them bills?

These excuses are so not tenable at all.

There is no excuse for wanting to reap from a farm you never sowed/planted.

It is plain stealing and comes with repercussions.

You can never cut corners to a lasting success.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Origin: History Of Yahoo Boys by heniford2: 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2021
daddytime:

Change this mindset, please.

Do you ask your victims if they are whites or blacks, freeborn or slaves before you give them bills?

These excuses are so not tenable at all.

There is no excuse for wanting to reap from a farm you never sowed/planted.

It is plain, stealing and comes with repercussions.

You can never cut corners to a lasting success.
you should change you mindset remember i said is bad but common e get no repercu anything my worries is that this boys don't invest dia money very well the eat it up as it comes and dress like tout like my mom showed me how one of my cousins dresses, this white your crying bitterly for stole our generation wealth to enrich there country do you know what britian stole from ur useless Nigeria do you know even from Ghana golds please be smart if ur working hard to earn doesn't mean someone working smart is stupid undecided less i forget fraud is bad i don't support it but u see black stealing from white is called payback undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Origin: History Of Yahoo Boys by daddytime(m): 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2021
[s]
heniford2:
you should change you mindset remember i said is bad but common e get no repercu anything my worries is that this boys don't invest dia money very well the eat it up as it comes and dress like tout like my mom showed me how one of my cousins dresses, this white your crying bitterly for stole our generation wealth to enrich there country do you know what britian stole from ur useless Nigeria do you know even from Ghana golds please be smart if ur working hard to earn doesn't mean someone working smart is stupid undecided less i forget fraud is bad i don't support it but u see black stealing from white is called payback undecided
[/s]

Thought I was talking to some adult....mtcheew

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Origin: History Of Yahoo Boys by heniford2: 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2021
daddytime:
[s][/s]

Thought I was talking to some adult....mtcheew
dude beep ur Adult whatsoever mentality e no dey pay money beside i am intittle to my opinion if you don't like it you ignore it and stop been a pussy undecided

1 Like

Re: The Origin: History Of Yahoo Boys by daddytime(m): 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2021
heniford2:
dude beep ur Adult whatsoever mentality e no dey pay money beside i am intittle to my opinion if you don't like it you ignore it and stop been a pussy undecided

Illiterate monkey...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Origin: History Of Yahoo Boys by heniford2: 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
daddytime:

Illiterate monkey...

undecided angry grin cheesy u where raised byan abusive parents so i understand where your coming from my son

1 Like

Re: The Origin: History Of Yahoo Boys by omophunky(m): 2:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
Re: The Origin: History Of Yahoo Boys by SportsHD: 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2021
Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Origin: History Of Yahoo Boys by Spherical77(m): 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2021
heniford2:
No two ways about it. Yahoo is bad and should be condemn totally

Why would you be justifying bad thing? Op more than 95% of Nigerian youths are into cyber crime

Funny enough, these set of Yahoo Yahoo laughed at us who aren't into it. Calling us fool because we are still struggling and chose not to get involved

They've seen crime as norms

3 Likes

Re: The Origin: History Of Yahoo Boys by DontBullshitMe: 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2021
They will soon direct you to Nigerian politicians.

3 Likes

Re: The Origin: History Of Yahoo Boys by azammi(m): 8:18pm On Dec 09, 2021
You speak a whole loads of truth that’s why I’m always eager to read whatever you’re saying . God bless you
Lostchild:
Nigerians and Ghanaians Are Brothers In Wickedness.

When I was at the age of 7/9 I started having the feeling that, I am not a Nigeria person el. As I grew up, it became evident within my character and life that I am not a Nigerian person, even though I am a Nigeria national.

I experience so much evil in Nigeria that, I became convince that, wherever I go, If I see Nigerians I may likely run away from that place.

Why?

Nigerians are very good people, but for me nigerians are too extreme in persons.

Nigerians are too greedy for my personels, and they can do anything to satisfied their unlimited greedy heart.

419 started in Lagos during the early 90's. As time went by, it advance and got into the Internet which is know as yahoo.

The name yahoo boys originate from the yahoo messenger in those days as it was the highest and only means of communication from the first, second and third and fourth batch of yahoo boys from the year 2000, 2003, 2006 and 2009.

Ghana and ghanians was never into yahoo. It was Nigerians that spread yahoo into Ghana, opening their eyes into the curse wealth.

As yahoo grows, it began to advance in length and breath and width. Yahoo began to spread as one of the cancer of greed that has no cure.

LAST NIGHT.

I woke up to a documentary on national geography channel, presented by Mariana van zeller, who came to Ghana and Nigeria to do a documentary concerning the dark market of internet love scammers.

I was very sleepy when watching it, but from what I saw, instantly remove sleep from my eyes and brought shame to me as an afrik nigeria born.

This was a very old but popular trend in Nigeria and Ghana. When they catch a new client that has paid them little, they will take the names, pictures and all he necessary Info's of their client to popular yahoo juju priest.

They will demand $15 to $20 K from the client and the juju priest will sent out demons that will manipulate the client to pay the money.

The agreement was that, the client will be heavily debted and will commit suicide. They asked the mask yahoo boy if he agreed to the suicider death of the client ? He happily said, YES.

I was sadden how heartless a black man can be.

The yahoo ghania boy on mask said, he has used juju to collect not less than $120k from all his client and many of them must have committed suicide.

The presenter asked them some sorrowful but heartfelt questions and the answer they gave to her to justify their act of greed, really terrified and saden my soul.

When I look at the face of the white lady, I can see tenderness and dissapointment. I, myself too was dissapointed because they were all with their Nigerian and ghanian girlfriends who keep enjoying the curse wealth from yahoo.

After they have made money from their dead conscience, they will buy cars and flunt around β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜…β˜† hotels, gallavanting in big boys life style

When the younger boys and girls see their cars and houses, they too wants to enjoy this quicker means of instant success.

Greed - rooted yahoo has made all the Nigeria girls to go into prostitution. They do not want to endure hardship but need quick instant gratification to satisfied their greedy android heart.

95% of Nigeria boys and girls are now into yahoo and runs. They do not want to suffer the cross like me.

No, poverty is not the cause of their wickedness.

Greed as made them to find joy and estacy from the losses of others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Origin: History Of Yahoo Boys by Wizzzzmike: 10:52pm On Dec 09, 2021
Lostchild:
Nigerians and Ghanaians Are Brothers In Wickedness.

Why?

419 started in Lagos during the early 90's. As time went by, it advance and got into the Internet which is know as yahoo.

The name yahoo boys originate from the yahoo messenger in those days as it was the highest and only means of communication from the first, second and third and fourth batch of yahoo boys from the year 2000, 2003, 2006 and 2009.

LAST NIGHT.

This was a very old but popular trend in Nigeria and Ghana. When they catch a new client that has paid them little, they will take the names, pictures and all he necessary Info's of their client to popular yahoo juju priest.

I was sadden how heartless a black man can be.

Greed - rooted yahoo has made all the Nigeria girls to go into prostitution. They do not want to endure hardship but need quick instant gratification to satisfied their greedy android heart.

No, poverty is not the cause of their wickedness.

Greed as made them to find joy and estacy from the losses of others.

Ghanaians didn't learn yahoo form Nigerians or Nigerians how to do yahoo lol... It existed in US and UK long before we started lol. And we don't call yahoo yahoo in Ghana get that.
Re: The Origin: History Of Yahoo Boys by nnamdiosu(m): 11:47pm On Dec 09, 2021
Lostchild:
Any insult and hash criticism is highly welcome.

Your good opinion is highly welcome.

I admire your thinking, mindset, humility and honesty. Of a truth, you are one of those rare Nigerians in Nigeria.

Everything that has a begining, has an ending.
It's well.

1 Like

Re: The Origin: History Of Yahoo Boys by AllKnowing: 11:59pm On Dec 09, 2021
heniford2:

Just try and learn to spell, then come back to argue with Daddytime. Maybe he and the rest of us will take you serious, then.

5 Likes

Re: The Origin: History Of Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 11, 2021
Great posts, Lc.

heniford2:
l[s]et me shock you, am not in support of fraud but the whites deserves what the are seeing there forefathers looted West Africa Nigeria and Ghana took us as slaves and did so many abnormal stuff to them, look africas is learning to scam chinese and other Asian country are top scammers. Just that black man has loud mouth apart from that we are still a learner to scam[/s] undecided
There's no justification for scamming others. I'm going to take it that you're a scammer or into doing Yahoo.

3 Likes

Re: The Origin: History Of Yahoo Boys by Lostchild(m): 3:51am On Dec 12, 2021
heniford2:

Your justification will not save you from the consequences that will arise later.
Re: The Origin: History Of Yahoo Boys by MPESA(m): 7:29am On Dec 12, 2021
heniford2:

You don't have any excuse here,you are just trying hard to justify, unjustifiable here.

1 Like

Re: The Origin: History Of Yahoo Boys by Diamobd: 3:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
Lostchild please I sent you an email
Re: The Origin: History Of Yahoo Boys by Lostchild(m): 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
Diamobd:

OK. Will check later.
Re: The Origin: History Of Yahoo Boys by ahnie: 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2021
Lostchild:

OK. Will check later.
Nice one...you not only nailed this write up ...you Apt it.

Bravo oniovo!

1 Like

Re: The Origin: History Of Yahoo Boys by Lostchild(m): 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2021
Diamobd:

I did - replied your email
Re: The Origin: History Of Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2021
Re: The Origin: History Of Yahoo Boys by Lostchild(m): 9:57am On Jan 01, 2022
smiley
Re: The Origin: History Of Yahoo Boys by kazyhm(m): 10:14am On Jan 01, 2022
The content is disappointing......and if I had paid attention to who is the op is, I wouldn't have open the thread because I don't like your adopted user name............it project hopelessness...well, I have no clue how the choice of the name came into existence.

I was expecting to read about the factual origin of yahoo, statistics with demographics presentation of your facts but you derailed into your normal mental deranged, wailing antic which portray hopelessness.

Human are inherently greedy and selfish... Nigerians and Ghanaians are greedy and selfish because they are actually a subset the the global human race........ your being lost but not yet found is a bonafide Nigerian and not excepted from selfishness/covetousness if the chances present itself.

If you want to pity the west as a victim, start from Africa, the exploitative arrangement they are enjoying; just because it's organized, legitimized and the illiterate, greedy old African leader consented at the time does not make it right

However, we can be better citizen of the world through innovative idea that positively impact human race rather than exploiting the vulnerable of their hard earned money and at the end waste it on frivolous material stuff.

Nigerian should cultivate the culture of contributing rather than reaping.......and we need to as well regulate what out preachers preaches every Sunday.......they should preach hardwork instead of miracle alerts etc.

Pastors and prostitute has no much different because sources of contributions to the gospel work are not been question as well...

Don't conclude a supposed documentary thread to a preaching one.

1 Like

Re: The Origin: History Of Yahoo Boys by Opeyemiextra(f): 12:34pm On Jan 01, 2022
heniford2:

This is so wrong. Remember the past always comes back to haunt. This is backward thinking that you should perish.

2 Likes

Re: The Origin: History Of Yahoo Boys by Littlechild(m): 6:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
.. angry
Re: The Origin: History Of Yahoo Boys by Autobot05: 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2023
Lord forgive us ...these facts are scary indeed

2 Likes

Re: The Origin: History Of Yahoo Boys by Littlechild(m): 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2023
wink

πŸ“

(1) (Reply)

Don't Acquire Properties In Your Husband's Name, Nigerian Lady Advice / My Sexual Experience / Right Age to Date (for children)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.