Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Umeh Kalu Have Earn Himself A Place In The DSS Dungeon Beside Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umeh Kalu Have Earn Himself A Place In The DSS Dungeon Beside Kanu (1826 Views)

4 Months In DSS Chiamaka Okoro Now Pregnant In Owerri DSS Dungeon / Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB / How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umeh Kalu Have Earn Himself A Place In The DSS Dungeon Beside Kanu by headSmasher: 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
Umeh Kalu, want to be popular like Kanu, DSS will help him

2 Likes

Re: Umeh Kalu Have Earn Himself A Place In The DSS Dungeon Beside Kanu by conductor20000: 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2021
[s]
headSmasher:
[/s]
Signs of a zoo. Everybody who says the truth turns into a criminal but those who commit the henious crimes are pampered and taken care of.

And what will happen with your foolish endless arrests? Arrest him and release him, what else? Nigeria becomes like USA or what?

Foolish boy.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umeh Kalu Have Earn Himself A Place In The DSS Dungeon Beside Kanu by Sctests: 1:28pm On Dec 09, 2021
headSmasher:

Ewedu muslim mugu!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umeh Kalu Have Earn Himself A Place In The DSS Dungeon Beside Kanu by Dhury: 1:29pm On Dec 09, 2021
conductor20000:
[s][/s]
Signs of a zoo. Everybody who says the truth is wrong.

And what will happen with your foolish endless arrests? Arrest him and release him, what else? Nigeria becomes like USA or what?

Foolish boy.
did you people from South East know what is truth or is not only in the south east where a child will look up to their parents and says mum,dad you are lying sad

2 Likes

Re: Umeh Kalu Have Earn Himself A Place In The DSS Dungeon Beside Kanu by conductor20000: 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
Dhury:
did you people from South East know what is truth or is not only in the south east where a child will look up to their parents and says mum,dad you are lying sad
What are you even saying?

Speak Igbo Or English

2 Likes

Re: Umeh Kalu Have Earn Himself A Place In The DSS Dungeon Beside Kanu by Telekinetic: 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
headSmasher:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umeh Kalu Have Earn Himself A Place In The DSS Dungeon Beside Kanu by headSmasher: 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
Sctests:

Ewedu muslim mugu!
Is this the level of your home training.
Re: Umeh Kalu Have Earn Himself A Place In The DSS Dungeon Beside Kanu by conductor20000: 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
[s]
headSmasher:
I am sure you have forgotten that this is nairaland, your parents are not here, if this is the way you communicate you should learn to be civilise, stop being insolent, if you can't logically and reasonably make your opinion known without insulting people like you are doing to your parents, please keep your mouth shut and wait until you get home.
[/s]
The only thing your parents taught you is how to abandon your life and future and beg for unity. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Umeh Kalu Have Earn Himself A Place In The DSS Dungeon Beside Kanu by Tranquillity360: 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
Dhury:
Yes we tell our parents mum,dad "is not true"when we know they are not saying the truth.This is the very reason Igbo parents don't lie to their kids.

Unlike you hateful people that believe every lies told by your parents.

4 Likes

Re: Umeh Kalu Have Earn Himself A Place In The DSS Dungeon Beside Kanu by conductor20000: 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2021
[s]
headSmasher:
There you go again, you are using your parents to measure others, generalization of your situation is an aberrant, learn to understand that your situation doesn't apply to others. There is no post of mine that I ever claim you people should not leave, when I want reduction in criminality and profiling all Nigerians as criminals, I will not stand by insulting my tribe and be looking, it will be fire for fire.
[/s]
E pain am sotey e dey write rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Umeh Kalu Have Earn Himself A Place In The DSS Dungeon Beside Kanu by conductor20000: 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2021
[s]
headSmasher:
I am not your father, you can only understand the situation of your father, I currently working my Monika on baby factory criminals and drug traffickers, you are talking about pain, bring it on, let me use you play ludo
[/s]
E pain am grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umeh Kalu Have Earn Himself A Place In The DSS Dungeon Beside Kanu by Sctests: 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2021
headSmasher:
Is this the level of your home training.

An uncouth ewedu buffoon thug is preaching about home training? Wonders!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umeh Kalu Have Earn Himself A Place In The DSS Dungeon Beside Kanu by headSmasher: 6:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
Sctests:

An uncouth ewedu buffoon thug is preaching about home training? Wonders!
What a perfect description of your father
Re: Umeh Kalu Have Earn Himself A Place In The DSS Dungeon Beside Kanu by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2021
headSmasher:
another one

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

4 Likes

Re: Umeh Kalu Have Earn Himself A Place In The DSS Dungeon Beside Kanu by Arda1000(m): 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2021
headSmasher:
olaniyi you will forever be brain dead grin

3 Likes

Re: Umeh Kalu Have Earn Himself A Place In The DSS Dungeon Beside Kanu by headSmasher: 8:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
Arda1000:
olaniyi you will forever be brain dead grin
good for your father
Re: Umeh Kalu Have Earn Himself A Place In The DSS Dungeon Beside Kanu by alanto: 8:51pm On Dec 09, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Yes we tell our parents mum,dad "is not true"when we know they are not saying the truth.This is the very reason Igbo parents don't lie to their kids.

Unlike you hateful people that believe every lies told by your parents.
Leemao

(1) (Reply)

Since 1920s, Iddo Train Station Remains The Same / What Did Peter Obi Do That Lingers Up Till Today As Governor? / You Lied, Seun Osewa Doesn't Like Tinubu At All - Nigerians Blast David Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.