Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

The North Is Finished, It is The Justice Of God. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North Is Finished, It is The Justice Of God. (2317 Views)

Walter Onnoghen Resigns As The Chief Justice Of Nigeria With Immediate Effect / US Embassy Reacts To The Suspension And Replacement Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The North Is Finished, It is The Justice Of God. by SensualMan: 4:54pm On Dec 09, 2021
hollah123:
it is those playing terrorist politics that are killed like fowls,like north east like south east,me I dey south west.

The land of the sophisticated Nigerians where nyamiris see as london
Your head is worth only N25000. Cow head cost N75000

Plz go and sit down.

2 Likes

Re: The North Is Finished, It is The Justice Of God. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 09, 2021
SensualMan:
Beautiful news keep coming out from that region grin

It's Allah's destiny for the North. ISIS, ISWAP, bandits, Boko Haram shall forever be the portion of the North Insha Allah!

Their lands has been made desolate and barren cheesy

All Northern rich men have moved to Abuja. No peace for the wicked!

Allahu Akbar! BOOOOOMMMMM!

1 Like

Re: The North Is Finished, It is The Justice Of God. by hollah123: 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
SensualMan:
Your head is worth only N25000. Cow head cost N75000

Plz go and sit down.
your life is worth nothing with ugm, if them no kill u meth go kill u
Re: The North Is Finished, It is The Justice Of God. by christistruth01: 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

And they're using goats and sheep for the sacrifices? Brainless

Is that what you are

Not surprised
Re: The North Is Finished, It is The Justice Of God. by newbornmacho(m): 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
hollah123:
it is those playing terrorist politics that are killed like fowls,like north east like south east,me I dey south west.

Big liar. You're typing from Benin idp camp where, you have exhausted the 6 spoons of rice served you for today.

Mumurideen

4 Likes

Re: The North Is Finished, It is The Justice Of God. by newbornmacho(m): 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2021
SensualMan:

It's Allah's destiny for the North. ISIS, ISWAP, bandits, Boko Haram shall forever be the portion of the North Insha Allah!

No one can escape the justice of God. No one. The north will be fully recompensed for the evil of 2015

1 Like

Re: The North Is Finished, It is The Justice Of God. by SensualMan: 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2021
newbornmacho:

No one can escape the justice of God. No one. The north will be fully recompensed for the evil of 2015
Cursed and Barren be ye land of which the wrath of God Rest upon, for it shall be with them from generations to generations.

Northern Nigeria is cursed, their inhabitants shall wither like the fig tree which bear no fruits.

4 Likes

Re: The North Is Finished, It is The Justice Of God. by IGBOSON1: 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
JOemmy:
I don't think the fulani north will ever recover the actrocities they committed against innocent southerners especially igbos will forever haunt them till eternity.

And this is one of the major reasons they want all of us to remain in one country....even the Igbo they despise and blame for all their woes (if they don’t blame Igbos, you want them to blame themselves for the mess they’re in!?)! They need the rest of Nigeria to remain with them in Nigeria to help dilute the consequences of their madness!

2 Likes

Re: The North Is Finished, It is The Justice Of God. by IGBOSON1: 5:20pm On Dec 09, 2021
SensualMan:
Cursed and Barren be ye land of which the wrath of God Rest upon, for it shall be with them from generations to generations.

Northern Nigeria is cursed, their inhabitants shall wither like the fig tree which bear no fruits.

Can see you’ve been reading your bible!

3 Likes

Re: The North Is Finished, It is The Justice Of God. by Lawly: 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2021
SensualMan:

grin grin grin God bless you my brother

3 Likes

Re: The North Is Finished, It is The Justice Of God. by SensualMan: 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2021
FP material!

Lalasticlala, mynd44 etc

3 Likes

Re: The North Is Finished, It is The Justice Of God. by Reeses: 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2021
My problem is that after they are done with the norths they will divert to the south. Time to build a tall fence away from the Allah ka booms.

2 Likes

Re: The North Is Finished, It is The Justice Of God. by Onepeople: 5:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
hollah123:

the same south west with skull mining activities going as we speak or another one?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The North Is Finished, It is The Justice Of God. by SensualMan: 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
Reeses:
My problem is that after they are done with the norths they will divert to the south west. Time to build a tall fence away from the Allah ka booms.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Obidients Movement Officially Flagged Off In Plateau State Today / Updates On Developments In Cross-river State-photos/videos / The Brain Behind Obi Campaign Deserve A National Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.