Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

The Brain Behind Obi Campaign Deserve A National Award - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Brain Behind Obi Campaign Deserve A National Award (2315 Views)

"I Will Confess"—Peoples Gazette's Journalist Behind Obi&Oyedepo Fake News Says / Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award / Nigeria's 2022 National Award: List Of Awardees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Brain Behind Obi Campaign Deserve A National Award by onez: 10:31am On Nov 09, 2022
I never knew Doyin Okupe can be resourceful. He keeps creating new dimension to campaign. Looking at Obi campaign, you will think you are following an American election. New concept all the time. From Walk rally, to interaction with diaspora, foreign interview, empathy with flood victims, campus rally, car rally, free bus ride, free medical etc. A new dawn is here. God bless President Peter Obi.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Brain Behind Obi Campaign Deserve A National Award by mrvitalis(m): 10:34am On Nov 09, 2022
onez:
I never knew Doyin Okupe can be resourceful. He keeps creating new dimension to campaign. Looking at Obi campaign, you will think you are following an American election. New concept all the time. From Walk rally, to interaction with diaspora, foreign interview, empathy with flood victims, campus rally, car rally, free bus ride, free medical etc. A new dawn is here. God bless President Peter Obi.
The truth is they are dynamic and teachable they are always open to new ideas ...most of this ideas came from random people and they bought it ...that's the mark of a great leader

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Brain Behind Obi Campaign Deserve A National Award by Shikini: 10:35am On Nov 09, 2022
For real
Re: The Brain Behind Obi Campaign Deserve A National Award by Acidosis(m): 10:43am On Nov 09, 2022
This is the result you get when you listen to the people.

Others cannot relate because they are used to a parochial system where bureaucracy, expired candidacy, autocracy, egoism, corrupt complex structures, and crime, prevail.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Brain Behind Obi Campaign Deserve A National Award by PandoraObi: 10:46am On Nov 09, 2022
1+1-2=0
Re: The Brain Behind Obi Campaign Deserve A National Award by Zonefree(m): 10:47am On Nov 09, 2022
Funny how the incumbent and PDP are playing catch-up to the New sheriff in town.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Brain Behind Obi Campaign Deserve A National Award by TechW: 10:51am On Nov 09, 2022
I tell, I like that and if I have access to them, I have a good suggestion to them as I may not have time to implement it. I don't want to make it public too
Re: The Brain Behind Obi Campaign Deserve A National Award by XerXers: 10:52am On Nov 09, 2022
Obi is a game changer. He changed the game in Anambra politics but most people didn't know much about it then. In fact, one of the courses he did in the foreign universities is called "Changing the Game".

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Brain Behind Obi Campaign Deserve A National Award by Millimann: 10:56am On Nov 09, 2022
And the others are fast copying him, but they don't copy well. When they do their own walk rally, they wear asoebi ankara or uniform t-shirts and caps. I wonder if they use their money to buy the uniforms.

Just yesterday, I heard that grandpa now said he will also dialogue with agitators. They are trying to copy Obi in everything.

3 Likes

Re: The Brain Behind Obi Campaign Deserve A National Award by Innocentman86: 10:59am On Nov 09, 2022
You shouldn't be surprised about obi.
imagine a man that is better than all past Lagos governor's put together,a man that even Lagos borrows his economic ideals daily.
A man who brought reforms,improved and was chairman of more than three different banks simultaneously.
A man that was impeached because he refused to loot money in anambra and went to court to get his mandate back.
Obi is different,unique,brave,bold,blessed and had a good heart.
No wonder almost all nigerians affected by these government have said it must be obi.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Brain Behind Obi Campaign Deserve A National Award by AdamuKD: 11:00am On Nov 09, 2022
Seriously
Re: The Brain Behind Obi Campaign Deserve A National Award by alanto: 11:04am On Nov 09, 2022
grin grin
Welcome to reality... Campaign dey start but una don exhaust resources... The Nassarawa outing will be the last of obidense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Brain Behind Obi Campaign Deserve A National Award by WibusJaga: 11:08am On Nov 09, 2022

The campaign is people-oriented. kiss

Other are based on In-animate Structures. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Brain Behind Obi Campaign Deserve A National Award by Masterclass32: 11:15am On Nov 09, 2022
The army of support groups littered everywhere also make positive contributions.

4 Likes

Re: The Brain Behind Obi Campaign Deserve A National Award by Oziens: 11:22am On Nov 09, 2022
mrvitalis:

The truth is they are dynamic and teachable they are always open to new ideas ...most of this ideas came from random people and they bought it ...that's the mark of a great leader
You can say that again. They Party PCC have people with open mind which a testament of Peter Obi revolution and excellent leadership.

We all desire people leadership. A leader who have the ear of the people

1 Like

Re: The Brain Behind Obi Campaign Deserve A National Award by AdamuKD: 11:22am On Nov 09, 2022
alanto:
grin grin
Welcome to reality... Campaign dey start but una don exhaust resources... The Nassarawa outing will be the last of obidense
Who opened psychiatric hospital gate for this Mumu?

1 Like

Re: The Brain Behind Obi Campaign Deserve A National Award by alanto: 11:24am On Nov 09, 2022
AdamuKD:

Who opened psychiatric hospital gate for this Mumu?
Even if you beg me I won't leave your neck alone. grin you wey never make sense for nairaland or real life before.. you wey dey chop human being

3 Likes

Re: The Brain Behind Obi Campaign Deserve A National Award by AdamuKD: 11:25am On Nov 09, 2022
Masterclass32:
The army of support groups littered everywhere also make positive contributions.
Very true. Both cool headed one's and vawulence men like me and some obidients. We always give them as e dey hot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Brain Behind Obi Campaign Deserve A National Award by ngadaAwo: 11:26am On Nov 09, 2022
PandoraObi:
1+1-2=0
Tinubu is a criminal
he'll never rule this country
Kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: The Brain Behind Obi Campaign Deserve A National Award by ngadaAwo: 11:26am On Nov 09, 2022
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
may they never see good things in life
since they've decided to force bad thing like Tinubu to Nigeria for their own selfish purpose, may their ways be dark and slippery.
may their generation be cursed forever and may peace be far from them.
may the blood of all Nigerians killed due to insecurity be on their head now and forever.
amen amin isee aseee Sango
Re: The Brain Behind Obi Campaign Deserve A National Award by alanto: 11:27am On Nov 09, 2022
Na Yoruba man doyin okupe dey manage the obi wey give am small relevance just like Yoruba man ajayi crowther took christianity to alaibo. By now na amadioha dem for de take strike themselves.
Yoruba don give them Christianity them get mouth dey talk Muslim Muslim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Brain Behind Obi Campaign Deserve A National Award by alanto: 11:30am On Nov 09, 2022
Innocentman86:
You shouldn't be surprised about obi.
imagine a man that is better than all past Lagos governor's put together,a man that even Lagos borrows his economic ideals daily.
A man who brought reforms,improved and was chairman of more than three different banks simultaneously.
A man that was impeached because he refused to loot money in anambra and went to court to get his mandate back.
Obi is different,unique,brave,bold,blessed and had a good heart.
No wonder almost all nigerians affected by these government have said it must be obi.
If you check all igbo notable writers na true story wey them distort na wetin make dem popular. If una write una fairy tale like this, I dey get una source of inspiration

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Brain Behind Obi Campaign Deserve A National Award by Innocentman86: 11:51am On Nov 09, 2022
alanto:

If you check all igbo notable writers na true story wey them distort na wetin make dem popular. If una write una fairy tale like this, I dey get una source of inspiration
Pain is that you,very soon you will do like awolowo.while I laugh. grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: The Brain Behind Obi Campaign Deserve A National Award by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 09, 2022
onez:

is becos this campaigns are backed by foreign govt who send Strategists as campaign advisers
Re: The Brain Behind Obi Campaign Deserve A National Award by FSBoperator: 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2022
onez:

Same fools that one mad man programmed them from far away UK in a pirate broadcast telling them they are Jews ?

To program an OSU is as easy as implementing predictive reward learning on a lab rat.
Re: The Brain Behind Obi Campaign Deserve A National Award by Felabrity: 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2022
onez:
it's not a one man brain, kudos to Mr doyin but he is not responsible for most of it, Nigerians are
Re: The Brain Behind Obi Campaign Deserve A National Award by jamace(m): 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2022
onez:

Re: The Brain Behind Obi Campaign Deserve A National Award by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2022
Obi movement
Re: The Brain Behind Obi Campaign Deserve A National Award by PapaHadum: 1:08pm On Nov 09, 2022
onez:

Shouting on campaign podium now stale.

...."Nigerians, is that what you waaaaaantttt

Noooooooo

Rubbish!

Re: The Brain Behind Obi Campaign Deserve A National Award by techWriter1: 1:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
Funny how the incumbency and PDP not playing catch-up to the New sheriff in town

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Igbos Will Never Vote For Peter Obi Again In 2027 / Lp’s Rhodes-vivour Confirms Alliance Talks With PDP In Lagos / Tinubu And APC Begging For Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.