Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Pictures From The Commissioning Of Rumuola Flyover In Port Harcourt - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures From The Commissioning Of Rumuola Flyover In Port Harcourt (32301 Views)

Pictures From The Commissioning Of Akwa Iboms New International Airport Terminal / Rivers State Completes Rumuola Flyover In Port Harcourt (Pictures & Video) / The Commissioning Of The Ilaje Bariga Ferry Terminal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Commissioning Of Rumuola Flyover In Port Harcourt by hollywater: 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
Wike is working. See Rumuora wey i dey use leg from Rumukrushi dey go. Na him look like lekki so.
Re: Pictures From The Commissioning Of Rumuola Flyover In Port Harcourt by Mko123(m): 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
Q
Re: Pictures From The Commissioning Of Rumuola Flyover In Port Harcourt by mainman7(m): 4:10pm On Dec 09, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Commissioning Of Rumuola Flyover In Port Harcourt by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:10pm On Dec 09, 2021
WIKE is MR PROJECT
Re: Pictures From The Commissioning Of Rumuola Flyover In Port Harcourt by winterfell007(m): 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2021
Commendable!! But what about the black soot ravaging port Harcourt? We could start loosing commercial activities to Aba in no distant time if we don’t tackle that health menace
Re: Pictures From The Commissioning Of Rumuola Flyover In Port Harcourt by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
In Kaduna State El - rufai is building solid infrastructure. Yet he never spread 'red carpet' in the name of commissioning.

Our leaders have to stop this shitty caricature. As if its not their duty b4.
Re: Pictures From The Commissioning Of Rumuola Flyover In Port Harcourt by moshino(m): 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
SensualMan:
A man with great vision and foresight. All yoruba leaders, governors, senators, rep members are not one inch fit to unlace the shoes of Wike not to talk of ordinary yoruba's of 25k per life of an individual.

Carry Go Mr Project!

Why does everything with you people end up in uncivilized, foolish, tribal bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Commissioning Of Rumuola Flyover In Port Harcourt by Jonegonu: 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
APC bleeding terrorist zombies will be angry with this development. They hate good news and progress with a passion I swear cool
what is development here . Have u been to rivers state before. Youth need jobs not all this monkey bridges. Get that into your brains

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Commissioning Of Rumuola Flyover In Port Harcourt by oluwaahmed: 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
mannasseh:
Flyover that adds no economic value to the State also I hope he declares war on black soot as well.
Pls STFU cos u ain't residing in the state so you don't know. Those flyovers (rumola & GRA) will ease a lot of traffic especially for workers on early morning duty.
Re: Pictures From The Commissioning Of Rumuola Flyover In Port Harcourt by Karemarealty288(m): 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
See as Wike resemble Steve wonder..
Re: Pictures From The Commissioning Of Rumuola Flyover In Port Harcourt by AmazingELixir: 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
SensualMan:
A man with great vision and foresight. All yoruba leaders, governors, senators, rep members are not one inch fit to unlace the shoes of Wike not to talk of ordinary yoruba's of 25k per life of an individual.

Carry Go Mr Project!

grin

Paddy man stop shaking table....you'll break it
Re: Pictures From The Commissioning Of Rumuola Flyover In Port Harcourt by Ofadaman(m): 4:18pm On Dec 09, 2021
Money to commission bridge don dey pass the cost of the bridge like this
Re: Pictures From The Commissioning Of Rumuola Flyover In Port Harcourt by Bamzyriches451: 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
Wike my Man
Pepper them
Re: Pictures From The Commissioning Of Rumuola Flyover In Port Harcourt by pyro10(m): 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
wtf man
Wike is trying shaa
Re: Pictures From The Commissioning Of Rumuola Flyover In Port Harcourt by Jonegonu: 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
APC bleeding terrorist zombies will be angry with this development. They hate good news and progress with a passion I swear cool
mind you rumuola flyover was an expansion work and not fresh project ok
Re: Pictures From The Commissioning Of Rumuola Flyover In Port Harcourt by GodIsBiafran: 4:21pm On Dec 09, 2021
STOP saying Port Harcourt. The real name is Igweocha, it is an Igbo city.
Re: Pictures From The Commissioning Of Rumuola Flyover In Port Harcourt by Jonegonu: 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
Nothing my eyes will not see in river state governor wike expanded an exiting rumuola flyover and gather people of rivers to commission it. What a shame
Re: Pictures From The Commissioning Of Rumuola Flyover In Port Harcourt by Kinematics: 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2021
GodIsBiafran:
[s]STOP saying Port Harcourt. The real name is Igweocha, it is an Igbo city.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Commissioning Of Rumuola Flyover In Port Harcourt by FiverrTutor(m): 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2021
Wike fix the issue of black soot/ air pollution in the city... It's very terrible
Re: Pictures From The Commissioning Of Rumuola Flyover In Port Harcourt by AsawanaDgreat: 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
Good one at least em dey try pass some unuseful governor's in naija
Re: Pictures From The Commissioning Of Rumuola Flyover In Port Harcourt by BarrElChapo(m): 4:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
Re: Pictures From The Commissioning Of Rumuola Flyover In Port Harcourt by BarrElChapo(m): 4:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
Re: Pictures From The Commissioning Of Rumuola Flyover In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Wike should be renamed Mr. Flyover ...
We've already done that.
Re: Pictures From The Commissioning Of Rumuola Flyover In Port Harcourt by marshalldgreat(m): 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
The flyover in Rumuola was actually expanded there was a flyover in Rumuola before now
Re: Pictures From The Commissioning Of Rumuola Flyover In Port Harcourt by Efizzywest: 4:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
What's the need for all this flyover �
Re: Pictures From The Commissioning Of Rumuola Flyover In Port Harcourt by Germi9: 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
Mimiko is a tall man
Re: Pictures From The Commissioning Of Rumuola Flyover In Port Harcourt by Breastfeed: 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
Nice one Wike
Re: Pictures From The Commissioning Of Rumuola Flyover In Port Harcourt by GodIsBiafran: 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2021
Kinematics:
I am from Ogbomosho but on Nairaland I pretend to be from Rivers state

Yoruba man what is your business with Igweocha? Go and focus on Ogbomosho.
Re: Pictures From The Commissioning Of Rumuola Flyover In Port Harcourt by toprealman: 4:51pm On Dec 09, 2021
Africans are cursed. Was this not why he was elected? What's the big deal completing a project that stared almost 16years ago. Check the money spent, I can fix all the major link roads and even connect some locations to civilisation.......come on guy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Christmas Strolls In London / Moshood Adisa Olabisi Ajala - The Famous Globetrotter / Accident Along Kaduna-abuja Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.