Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. (39477 Views)

Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces / Bruce Willis Is Retiring From Acting / Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by Digmygold: 5:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
Disgusting creature. Well at least he is not hiding under the redpill umbrella like wrinkled Ubunja. I pray and hope Ubunja son will one day declare being gay. That will be a beautiful Karma for the fvcking hypocrite who wishes his own useless son turns out nothing like him but instigating the sons of others to turn gay. Ogun kill am.
Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by GodIsBiafran: 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
Live your life bro. Only one life to live.
Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by hammer567: 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
LGBT CREW, UNA SEE WAITING UNA CAUSE?

VERY SOON WE WILL START HEARING OF MEN GETTING RAPED, SOMETHING UNHEARD OFF.

I COVER MY SHIT HOLE, WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS.

1 Like

Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by Mrkumareze(m): 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2021
All dis HIV vendors

2 Likes

Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by Phoenix999: 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
FIFApresident1:
Homosexuality is inbuilt, it's not a choice.

Our God dey create sha.

You are purely mad! Homo sexuality is an abnormal sexual behaviour, no one is born gay. It is learnt and can be unlearned. God punish that your mouth you use dey insult am.

Idiat!

7 Likes

Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by Juanmike(m): 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
hammer567:
LGBT CREW, UNA SEE WAITING UNA CAUSE?

VERY SOON WE WILL START HEARING OF MEN GETTING RAPED, SOMETHING UNHEARD OFF.

I COVER MY SHIT HOLE, WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS.
Someone at the back said he would use the blood of..., to pipe you.
Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by Gbengee: 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
Burna boy too.

Their song together in TAT album say it all.

The western world is trying hard to push that nonsense down here, they keep meeting their Waterloo.

Almost everything in media/entertainment is feminine now.

Before we use to have Masculine rappers but now we now have skinny singers dressing in skirts

2 Likes

Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by hammer567: 5:25pm On Dec 09, 2021
Juanmike:
Someone at the back said he would use the blood of..., to pipe you.

UMU EKWENSU!

1 Like

Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by Juanmike(m): 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2021
hammer567:

UMU EKWENSU!
Lol people self, don't mind the person
Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by spartoo: 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2021
I am not surprised?
Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by FuckHomophobes: 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
Omouexxx nah gay dey reign for FP today grin grin
Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by grandstar(m): 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2021
SportsHD:
Lord have mercy grin

RUCKUS: What in tarnation is he wearing?

I don't know. Do you think he's--?

On the train to Fagsville? Absolutely.

No doubt in my mind.

I'm so sorry, Robert.

A gay grandson, huh?

I can't imagine anything worse than that.

Not Riley. Maybe there's another explanation.

Maybe this is some crazy, sick kind of misunderstanding.

No. Wake up.

Wake up and smell the gay coffee.

All the evidence you could possibly need is right in front of your face.

It'll only be a matter of time before that little boy'll be a grown man, bent over a table with his pants around his ankles, being entered repeatedly by another man.

Choo-choo!

Last train to Faggotsville leaving in five minutes!

Leaving in five minutes for that chocolate tunnel hole.

Hey, boy. Something's wrong with Riley.

He's wearing women's clothes and carrying a purse.

What do you think it is?

Oh, I knew it. A gay grandson.

Why me? Oh, man.

That's it. It's gonna be weird.

It's gonna be so weird from now on.

Poor you. You have to share a room with him.

Nope. Can't do that anymore.

You guys are gonna have to have your own room. That's all.

Yep. Got to. No other choice.

Probably shouldn't be using the same bathroom.

Yes. That's right.

Matter of fact, we might have to move Riley out to the garage, and that's all there is to it.

This is cruel, homophobic and bigotry on all levels. He that calls for equity must come with clean hands. Are you free of sin especially with your choice of words? (1 Cor 6:9-10, Col 4:6)

Though, i dont support homosexuality, i dont support homophobia (Matt 7:20, 2 Tim 2:24-25)

3 Likes

Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by Havertz10: 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2021
Was obvious
Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by mannasseh(m): 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2021
be the gay you choose to, but is all this feminine attitude and dressing necessary? that's what disgust me about them

2 Likes

Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by hammer567: 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2021
FuckHomophobes:
Omouexxx nah gay dey reign for FP today grin grin

E BE LIKE SAY OGA SEUN DON READY TO COME OUT OF THE CLOSET. grin

1 Like

Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by Phoenix999: 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2021
seunaj:
May God PURNISH this bastard. You leave yansh and bress con dey bang dry ass. What a psychological disorder

No be him dey bang dry ass o! He gets his shit-hole drilled! Pampers and HIV Candidate

Lol

1 Like

Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by WoundedLamb: 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2021
Tired of living a lie.

Congratulations to him for finding the courage to do this. Like I've always said, gay people are all around us. They are our friends, brothers, sisters, colleagues, cousins, etc. And we love them already. If finding out they're gay would wipe out all the good things they've done for us and all the good memories we've had with them, then they're better off without us.

2 Likes

Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
He won't be missed.. grin grin

But why does he look so much like Afroknight? Damn! The resemblance though he doesn't have potbelly like Afro grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by hammer567: 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2021
[s]
WoundedLamb:
Tired of living a lie.

Congratulations to him for finding the courage to do this. Like I've always said, gay people are all around us. They are our friends, brothers, sisters, colleagues, cousins, etc. And we love them already. If finding out they're gay would wipe out all the good things they've done for us and all the good memories we've had with them, then they're better off without us.
[/s]

TRASH!
Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by wink2015(m): 5:35pm On Dec 09, 2021
WE KNOW IN EAST AFRICAN COUNTRIES, KENYA, UGANDA, TANZANIA, that GAY LIFE is common.

There is no more story you will tell us about it that are living here in Nigeria.

Goodluck to your choice.

Remember you stand the risk of catching AIDS with that style of life.

1 Like

Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by mediainc: 5:35pm On Dec 09, 2021
Weak.
Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 09, 2021
God is too merciful to fail
Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by hammer567: 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2021
wink2015:
WE KNOW IN EAST AFRICAN COUNTRIES, KENYA, UGANDA, TANZANIA, that GAY LIFE is common.

There is no more story you will tell us about it that are living here in Nigeria.

Goodluck to your choice.

Remember you stand the risk of catching AIDS with that style of life.

NAIJA IS A GUY MAN COUNTRY FOR HARD MEN.

WE LOVE PUSSY, WAY TOO MUCH FOR DAT.

NONE OF THAT LGBT NONSENSE WILL STAND HERE.

1 Like

Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by poweredcom(m): 5:40pm On Dec 09, 2021
Oh dammm one brother is down

But that won't stop me from listening to their song , they are good musicians

That nigga is a fagged as nicca ...daaaaaam so sad .....I don Taya for dis gay shit all.over everywhere
Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
His choice..
Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by Mrklemo(m): 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2021
Fairy ass nigga... I aint got nothing but love for ya. Live your life as long as your gay lifestyle doesn't conflict with mine... We are good.

2 Likes

Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by sleek82(m): 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2021
FIFApresident1:
Homosexuality is inbuilt, it's not a choice.

Our God dey create sha.

stop defending nonsense abeg
Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by grandstar(m): 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2021
Phoenix999:

You are purely mad! Homo sexuality is an abnormal sexual behaviour, no one is born gay. It is learnt and can be unlearned. God punish that your mouth you use dey insult am.

Idiat!

You dont hzve to mean to him my guy.

Sadly, just as some people are disposed, some are disposed to homosexuality. It is the bitter truth. Most just realise they like the same sex just the way you, I and others find out we prefer the opposite. Only a few "learnt it."

Many have known they were gay as young as 5. Many have tried committing suicide upon realizing they have strong homosexual feelings. Many have little or no feelings for the opposite sex. No one likes to be different.

Since the Bible condemns homosexuality, one must therefore fight not to give in to it. That is what is required. It isnt easy! So prayer and supplication to the almighty is necessary and daily meditation on the word of God and drawing close to him (Phillipians 4:7, Psalm 1:1-3, James 4:cool

With time, such ones will put on the new personality which was made in God's image (Read 1 Cor 3:9-10).

To learn more, visit www.jw.org and search "homosexuality."

Also, while there, request a free online Bible study today. It is the best decision i made and you too should.
Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by BanevsJoker(m): 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2021
I just knew it would be him. It's always those too unattractive to get a woman.
Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by Peace1993: 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2021
Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by hammer567: 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
grandstar:

You dont hzve to mean to him my guy.

Sadly, just as some people are disposed, some are disposed to homosexuality. It is the bitter truth. Most just realise they like the same sex just the way you, I and others find out we prefer the opposite. Only a few "learnt it."

Many have known they were gay as young as 5. Many have tried committing suicide upon realizing they have strong homosexual feelings. Many have little or no feelings for the opposite sex. No one likes to be different.

Since the Bible condemns homosexuality, one must therefore fight not to give in to it. That is what is required. It isnt easy! So prayer and supplication to the almighty is necessary and daily meditation on the word of God and drawing close to him (Phillipians 4:7, Psalm 1:1-3, James 4:cool

With time, such ones will put on the new personality which was made in God's image (Read 1 Cor 3:9-10).

To learn more, visit www.jw.org and search "homosexuality."

Also, while there, request a free online Bible study today. It is the best decision i made and you too should.

NA LIE, WE WILL KEEP TELLING THEM IT IS WRONG.

THEY SHOULD MANAGE THE WELL, THEY NOW HAVE FOR SHITHOLE AND MOVE ON.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar / Sandra Achums' Beautiful Daughter Chisom (photos) / Peter Okoye Pictured In A Hospital. Undergoes Full Body Scan to check his health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.