Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

See What Amotekun Are Now Doing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Amotekun Are Now Doing (2384 Views)

Dino Melaye Now Doing Calculation Spending (Photo) / What Amotekun Will Do. / Farooq Kperogi: Imo Judicial Abracadabra & Illegalization Of Amotekun Are Linked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Amotekun Are Now Doing by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
Amotekun now Assaults and harrass youths like SARS

Check Update Gees on Instagram for the video...

Since the Herders are gone, Both Amotekun and the Infamous ESN are doing rubbish...
What a shame is this what Nigerians are to expect from state policing?
No different from regular police.

Like I always say all Nigerians are the same

Re: See What Amotekun Are Now Doing by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 09, 2021
Only a matter of time before boys revolt.
Re: See What Amotekun Are Now Doing by AniOmaa: 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2021
I can't blame Amotekun, cause at the rate human skulls and body parts go missing in the SW these days, it's enough to declare a state of emergency in the SW... even the Amotekun men sef are not sure if their heads will still remain intact come the ending of December.

8 Likes

Re: See What Amotekun Are Now Doing by BlackfireX: 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
Fulani was there problem..

Now skull mining is there new IGR

grin

SW the suffercated

5 Likes

Re: See What Amotekun Are Now Doing by Kdon2: 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
Thinkam:
Amotekun now Assaults and harrass youths like SARS

Check Update Gees on Instagram for the video...

Since the Herders are gone, Both Amotekun and the Infamous ESN are doing rubbish...
What a shame is this what Nigerians are to expect from state policing?
No different from regular police.

Like I always say all Nigerians are the same

Enemy of progress go and shut up!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Amotekun Are Now Doing by Kdon2: 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
BlackfireX:

grin

SW the suffercated

Yet you no fit leave the south west. Shame

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Amotekun Are Now Doing by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
Kdon2:

Enemy of progress go and shut up!

Okay noted
Re: See What Amotekun Are Now Doing by jneutron4000: 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2021
Good job Amotekun. Criminals in SW region are looking for every way to paint Amotekun bad but we say NO.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Amotekun Are Now Doing by iluvdonjazzy: 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
All Nigerians are thesame.

1 Like

Re: See What Amotekun Are Now Doing by Waterysperm: 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
I don't blame the Amotekun operatives at all. As a devout Yoruba Muslim, I must say and stand by the truth at all times. Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh), when his brain was still working well before he became a Pedophile and married Aisha at the age of 9 told us not to entertain any fear or slumber when saying the truth. The Amotekun operatives should increase their operations to all the slums in the South West. Any Yoruba man making use of a smart phone should be ready to be searched Wella. They can hide their head decapitation details and information in such phones. All Yorubas should stop making use of tinted glass because they are now using it to transport decapitated heads and Limbs. People of other ethnicities should be allowed to use it. Carrying of bags or wearing of clothes with deep pockets should be banned as well. In fact no Yoruba person should be allowed to wear it. People of other ethnicities should be allowed to wear anything they want cos they are not our problems at all. That our Progenitor was thrown down from the sky due to his atrocities and evils by Angel Thomas does not mean we should all condone evil doings in our locality.

1 Like

Re: See What Amotekun Are Now Doing by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
jneutron4000:
Good job Amotekun. Criminals in SW region are looking for every way to paint Amotekun bad but we say NO.

So this is part of the good job?
Re: See What Amotekun Are Now Doing by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
iluvdonjazzy:
All Nigerians are thesame.

Pure truth
Re: See What Amotekun Are Now Doing by jneutron4000: 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
Thinkam:

So this is part of the good job?
God bless them. With time they will be disciplined. Now that the level of insecurity in Nigeria is nothing good to talk about, leave Amotekun make them continue doing their good job. The days wey them dey catch bandits and terrorists nobody give them accolades o

2 Likes

Re: See What Amotekun Are Now Doing by yuping(m): 8:40pm On Dec 09, 2021
Everyone looking for a way to sucked each other to the bone.
Re: See What Amotekun Are Now Doing by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
jneutron4000:
God bless them. With time they will be disciplined. Now that the level of insecurity in Nigeria is nothing good to talk about, leave Amotekun make them continue doing their good job. The days wey them dey catch bandits and terrorists nobody give them accolades o

Okay noted
Re: See What Amotekun Are Now Doing by adigun27: 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2021
I repeat no Amotekun officer dey check phone those who are videoing Amotekun there phone are cease and they always delete the video before giving them back. and as for tinted glass is the dsame tinted glass you people use an drop dead body at redeem church akure is the same tinted class you use an drop dead man in agbogbo is the same tinted class with no number you use an kidnap dss officer two weeks ago am an Amotekun officer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Amotekun Are Now Doing by BeingCamping: 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
adigun27:
I repeat no Amotekun officer dey check phone those who are videoing Amotekun there phone are cease and they always delete the video before giving them back. and as for tinted glass is the dsame tinted glass you people use an drop dead body at redeem church akure is the same tinted class you use an drop dead man in agbogbo is the same tinted class with no number you use an kidnap dss officer two weeks ago am an Amotekun officer

Help us tell Amotekun people say them Dey f*ck up.
They should distinguish themselves from the corrupt police people and stop this kind of behavior.
Re: See What Amotekun Are Now Doing by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2021
adigun27:

That's not the experience of the eyewitnesses ..
Re: See What Amotekun Are Now Doing by FarahAideed: 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2021
All NIGERIANs are inherently oppressive and corrupt!!! They only complain when they are on the receiving end

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Amotekun Are Now Doing by FarahAideed: 10:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
adigun27:

Please what was your work before you joined Amotekun? I am just curious
Re: See What Amotekun Are Now Doing by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 22, 2021
FarahAideed:

Please what was your work before you joined Amotekun? I am just curious

Lol
Re: See What Amotekun Are Now Doing by Tinubuadvocate: 8:27am On Dec 22, 2021
See useless complaints over there.
Re: See What Amotekun Are Now Doing by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:09am On Dec 23, 2021
BlackfireX:

grin
SW the suffercated

this confused Igbo boy planning to be aboki

what are Amotekun doing that your ESN terrorist are not doing worse?

Bandit set of clowns

1 Like

Re: See What Amotekun Are Now Doing by BlackfireX: 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

this confused Igbo boy planning to be aboki

what are Amotekun doing that your ESN terrorist are not doing worse?

Bandit set of clowns

You must be confusing me for the man banging your wife..
Thunder fire ipob, fire igbo, fire yoruba, fire amotekin , fire you.

Get this into your igbo or yoruba head...North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023
Re: See What Amotekun Are Now Doing by juman(m): 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2021
adigun27:

We are proud of amotekun.
Re: See What Amotekun Are Now Doing by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:13pm On Dec 23, 2021
BlackfireX:

You must be confusing me for the man banging your wife..
Thunder fire ipob, fire igbo, fire yoruba, fire amotekin , fire you.

Get this into your igbo or yoruba head...North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023

you're Igbo shut up, Fulani bandit wannabe, empty head, even if you're aboki them go soon kidnapped you with this your gross stupidity

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2023: Omo-agege Emerges APC Guber Candidate In Delta / Peter Obi Joins Labour Party / FACT CHECK:The University Letter From Chicago State University Registrar Is Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.