Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted (pics) (16997 Views)

Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted / Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted / Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted (pics) by Newton2024: 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2021
Kinematics:

I like how you guys always forget about Cameroon. One of our most porous borders...
English speaking Cameroon is hot. Civil war going on there.
Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted (pics) by Olavenza(m): 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2021
Mko123:
Who else notice that among all the tribes in Nigeria, na only Yoruba no dey there.
Wow, impressive from my brothers in SW

I see am
Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted (pics) by Bantu10: 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2021
Mko123:
Who else notice that among all the tribes in Nigeria, na only Yoruba no dey there.

Proves to you that yoruba are not civilized. They don't travel
Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted (pics) by plero(m): 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hello,
Join our smart logistics platform, that connect cargo/parcel owners and courier/logistics providers, where you can always request and accept delivery order. No matter the quantity of your cargoes or parcel you will always have a logistics services provider in the group;
http:///30bq6JD

...well delivered
Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted (pics) by ekenetheorg(m): 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2021
I saw Kaine Azubuke twice, different numbers and different faces
Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted (pics) by Mko123(m): 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2021
Bantu10:

Proves to you that yoruba are not civilized. They don't travel

IPOB miscreant spotted.
If you don't go to school, I will teach you.
What you saw shows Yorubas are well cultured and properly groomed.

This ignoramus thinks civilization is all about commiting crimes.

Dear, you better ask for refund from your institutions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted (pics) by gentiles(m): 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2021
There are 11 igbos on the list
Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted (pics) by Electrochemistry(m): 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2021
When criminals get into our already tough society situation of things worsens but we all pray for the country to get better, how? When?? Which way 9ja??;
Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted (pics) by PastorFire: 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
Mko123:
Sense is far from you. Most of them were sentenced within their jurisdiction of origin.

2 Likes

Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted (pics) by SATANlST: 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
winnerly and chibudollar, na them

Igbos AND CRIME ARE LIKE PREEK AND TOTO

https://www.nairaland.com/6881486/want-stop-robbing-people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted (pics) by PastorFire: 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
These ones are likely not in Jos again na... Likely locations are

Bauchi
Gombe
Kaduna
Nasarawa
FCT
Benue
Taraba.
Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted (pics) by Geeman2006: 8:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
And no one was sacked or held responsible for this calamity. #Banana republic
Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted (pics) by SATANlST: 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
Judolisco:
This buhari government have given criminals more mind to perpetrate crimes... Over3 jailbreaks dis year alone
Igbos STARTED IT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted (pics) by Max24: 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2021
....... Medicine after death...
Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted (pics) by poweredcom(m): 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
Let de. Jakpa to where ever they can

Jare it's their luck

Nigerian govt no be serious one
Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted (pics) by Mko123(m): 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2021
PastorFire:
Sense is far from you. Most of them were sentenced within their jurisdiction of origin.

The guy above me didn't read names before typing thrash. Can't you see south easterner there.

Ability to read and comprehend is a super power. Good day
Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted (pics) by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
poweredcom:
Let de. Jakpa to where ever they can

Jare it's their luck

Nigerian govt no be serious one

What are you saying oga?

Do you know the damage that will do to society and the people they may hunt back for bringing them to book? That's a maximum prison Sir, most are die hard criminals and murderers.
Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted (pics) by Bantu10: 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2021
Mko123:

IPOB miscreant spotted.
If you don't go to school, I will teach you.
What you saw shows Yorubas are well cultured and properly groomed.

This ignoramus thinks civilization is all about commiting crimes.

Dear, you better ask for refund from your institutions

You mean they re cultured with mining skulls and doing owomida everywhere?

If hacking off people's head is what you term culture, then I rather be where I am.
Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted (pics) by Mko123(m): 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
Bantu10:

You mean they re cultured with mining skulls and doing owomida everywhere?

If hacking off people's head is what you term culture, then I rather be where I am.

What you just type shows your level of reasoning. So let me stop the pen here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted (pics) by errigdee: 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
if it true then GOD may have used is MIGHTY hands to free the PRISONERS
Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted (pics) by J3susFr3ak: 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
errigdee:
if it true then GOD may have used is MIGHTY hands to free the PRISONERS

Which God are you referring to?

You do realize that a LOT of those who escaped were implicated in village mass murders ?
Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted (pics) by LIVEGOESON1: 10:32pm On Dec 09, 2021
this government is useless. if i see one i go even helpam cross boreder go camerron or nigel go chill. mumu fg
Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted (pics) by Chomsky1967(f): 11:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
Coincidence or magomago has crept in naija style?

Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted (pics) by jeruba: 12:57am On Dec 10, 2021
HonNL:
I appreciate the clarity of their faces it’s good to know they have good records at their disposal.
Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted (pics) by vicfajeze: 5:23am On Dec 10, 2021
why Igbo names come full there boku? Igbo Amaka
Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted (pics) by Breastfeed: 5:28am On Dec 10, 2021
Na wa
Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted (pics) by Omoaladi: 6:54am On Dec 10, 2021
Chai. Over 50 male inmates from one part of Jos, not the whole Jos yet. talkmore of over million male inmates in Nigeria ��. Then over 10milli men without Job presently in naija, over 500k are in seminaries in Naija. Chai our girls don suffer..Lord have mercy. Pls if u be naija babe, pls make life comfortable for you a guy dat truely love u. Sugar Daddies roam on the street freely now than young men in naija.they bustle bars and clubs why guy men sit and watch!!!
Naija na cruise ���. #life no balance
Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted (pics) by Priwillo: 7:33am On Dec 10, 2021
Mko123:

Do you mean on this new list
Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted (pics) by WizBLANCE(m): 7:57am On Dec 10, 2021
Mko123:

If you have been to the North you will know that a lot of (not all) Yorubas (Muslims) bears same name as Hausas... Save for the language, over here you simply can't tell the difference between Yoruba and Housa.

So my question, since na crime you wan give Hausa all the credit?
Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted (pics) by Kingfragz: 9:37am On Dec 10, 2021
But dey no fi tell us people wey burn for prison .....#42
Re: Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted (pics) by poweredcom(m): 9:58am On Dec 10, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

What are you saying oga?

Do you know the damage that will do to society and the people they may hunt back for bringing them to book? That's a maximum prison Sir, most are die hard criminals and murderers.

Well is it not If they are stupid to go and start searching for people who kept them there

If I was one of the prisoner that escaped ..omo na to cross border from Jos to Cameroon and bye bye ..that is if my jail sentence is longer ..

Bro these guys are lucky bastards so let Dem enjoy freedom ..

Our government is not a serious one ...they don't know anything about security

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iwuanyanwu: 2023 President Must Come From South-East / Abia Eyes 36,000-Job Capacity Cement Factory In Ohafia / Bank Robbery At Ago Iwoye,ogun State(graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.