Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,791 members, 7,831,557 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Zebra Swallowed By A Monster Crocodile (Pictures) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Zebra Swallowed By A Monster Crocodile (Pictures) (62133 Views)

Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica / Hungry Hyena Carrying Severed Head Of Zebra In Its Mouth In South Africa (Photo) / Snake Refuses To Come Out After Man Swallowed It During Magic Stunt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zebra Swallowed By A Monster Crocodile (Pictures) by luizpippo(m): 11:25am On Dec 10, 2021
NLanders and their penchant for not reading, the post clearly states that the lion attacked a "young" hippo yet they are debating about a lion inability to attack a matured hippo.

The only part i am worried about is that between the zebra and the croc. Natgeo wild made me believe a croc would grab a chunk of whatever kill, twist or thrash around to cut it off the whole so it can swallow, but having a whole zebra in it mouth possibly means the zebra is a small as a local dog.

1 Like

Re: Zebra Swallowed By A Monster Crocodile (Pictures) by bencr7: 11:42am On Dec 10, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Yes, that is a baby hippo.

No lion will dare hunt an adult hippo, except maybe in a group of other lions, and at night (when the hippo's eyesight is extremely poor).

A snap of the jaw of a hippo will cut the lion into two.

And they are highly temperamental, which means if they are disturbed, whatever animal they catch will be torn to pieces.
omo I cut cap for u, thanks to Nat Geo wild.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zebra Swallowed By A Monster Crocodile (Pictures) by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:43am On Dec 10, 2021
luizpippo:
NLanders and their penchant for not reading, the post clearly states that the lion attacked a "young" hippo yet they are debating about a lion inability to attack a matured hippo.

The only part i am worried about is that between the zebra and the croc. Natgeo wild made me believe a croc would grab a chunk of whatever kill, twist or thrash around to cut it off the whole so it can swallow, but having a whole zebra in it mouth possibly means the zebra is a small as a local dog.

You failed to read too.

The post mentioned a monster crocodile.

So, rather than debate over the size of the zebra, why not fixate on the size of the swallower (the croc).

Crocs such as the Nile crocs can be really monstrous, and some can grow up to 20 feet with incredibly huge jaws.

1 Like

Re: Zebra Swallowed By A Monster Crocodile (Pictures) by NnamdiN: 11:43am On Dec 10, 2021
luizpippo:

that's a baby zebra torn from the mother's womb. The mama already left this world before the baby
Re: Zebra Swallowed By A Monster Crocodile (Pictures) by oneclickng: 11:54am On Dec 10, 2021
Pastor Righteousness already salivating on this end time news

2 Likes

Re: Zebra Swallowed By A Monster Crocodile (Pictures) by Bahamas95(m): 11:55am On Dec 10, 2021
I came here simply because of one person, but he is presently missing in action. grin

3 Likes

Re: Zebra Swallowed By A Monster Crocodile (Pictures) by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2021
bencr7:
omo I cut cap for u, thanks to Nat Geo wild.

My brother, NatGeo Wild na the baba o.

Very educative channel.
Re: Zebra Swallowed By A Monster Crocodile (Pictures) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2021
Nature is scary
Re: Zebra Swallowed By A Monster Crocodile (Pictures) by BigDawsNet: 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

You are not allowed to interfere with nature.

Your job as a wildlife photographer is to take photos, not interfere.

If you rescue the zebra, what would the croc eat?

Crocs have to eat too. It is not their fault that they are carnivores.

Bet I love Zebras so much embarassed
Re: Zebra Swallowed By A Monster Crocodile (Pictures) by TheFacelessMan: 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2021
Years back... I was caught in the jaws of a crocodile...

This is an epic tale of life and death shocked
Re: Zebra Swallowed By A Monster Crocodile (Pictures) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2021
pacespot:
I don't believe a lion can kill Hippo, but that looks like a baby Hippo
Exactly. Seems like a weak or sick young hippo.Lions can't kill a healthy juvenile, not to talk of adults.
Re: Zebra Swallowed By A Monster Crocodile (Pictures) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2021
Icumsa45:
So many animals are more powerful than us.
Truth. The martial eagle is big enough to seize and kill a child.
That's one for you.
Re: Zebra Swallowed By A Monster Crocodile (Pictures) by pansophist(m): 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
Believe it or not, jungle life is the feral display of human nature. When you strip off all the civilizations humans use as a veneer in our day-to-day interaction, beneath, we are just like them, they are just honest about it. Politicians, pastors, and lawyers, criminals, etc, understand this generally. cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zebra Swallowed By A Monster Crocodile (Pictures) by Demosolar: 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2021
To watch more of this scintillating animal scenes in Nigeria under a situation of uninterrupted power supply,you need a solar inverter systems that generate clean, green and pollution free electricity. Send me a mail - otegbeye2002@yahoo.com to discuss further on how you too can benefit from this God given free gift to nature and mankind.
Re: Zebra Swallowed By A Monster Crocodile (Pictures) by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Bet I love Zebras so much embarassed

Yes, they are beautiful creatures.

But crocs are incredible animals.

Did you know that crocs can live up to 3 years without eating?

Do you know why they may sometimes move slowly or stay motionless? It is usually to conserve energy which can keep them alive even without eating for 3 whole years.

They swallow small stones to ease digestion.
Re: Zebra Swallowed By A Monster Crocodile (Pictures) by BigDawsNet: 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Yes, they are beautiful creatures.

But crocs are incredible animals.

Did you know that crocs can live up to 3 years without eating?

Do you know why they may sometimes move slowly or stay motionless? It is usually to conserve energy which can keep them alive even without eating for 3 whole years.

They swallow small stones to ease digestion.

Wow that's shocked so fantastic...

What a wonderful creatures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zebra Swallowed By A Monster Crocodile (Pictures) by Sanmel(f): 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2021
And I'm here still in shock that one of our dogs consumed a whole live hen meant for thanksgiving and what we saw was just feathers.. I've been avoiding the dog since the incident, make e no con chop me join..
Re: Zebra Swallowed By A Monster Crocodile (Pictures) by YourFavorite21(m): 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2021
That's a baby Zebra , But I want to watch the fight between An adult male lion and A fully grown Tiger, but Natgeo wild never show am yet.
Re: Zebra Swallowed By A Monster Crocodile (Pictures) by mp3ree: 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2021
BigDawsNet:
shocked

Which kin camera man bii dis

And you stand dere allow crocodile swallow the poor zebra ...

Why can't he rescue or drag it out of the monster mouth angry

Since you be captain planet, go save the zebra na.
Re: Zebra Swallowed By A Monster Crocodile (Pictures) by BigDawsNet: 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2021
mp3ree:

Since you be captain planet, go save the zebra na.

Re: Zebra Swallowed By A Monster Crocodile (Pictures) by Day169: 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2021
.. one could've thought at first, that the lion was tickling the baby hippo. grin
Re: Zebra Swallowed By A Monster Crocodile (Pictures) by AyGrafix: 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2021
Latiirebo:
Interesting

Ban now
Re: Zebra Swallowed By A Monster Crocodile (Pictures) by adecz: 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2021
❌❌That is a zebra fetus ( embryo).

You can still see the umbilical cord
attached.❌❌❌
Re: Zebra Swallowed By A Monster Crocodile (Pictures) by Kobicove(m): 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2021
That looks like a new born zebra
Re: Zebra Swallowed By A Monster Crocodile (Pictures) by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2021
Na baby Zebra e go be. A crock swallowing a mature Zebra is not possible.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) / Giant Turtle Crawls Into Man's Compound In Bayelsa State. Photos / Coronavirus: Space Crew Return To Very Different Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.