Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Precious Chikwendu's Interview About The Abuse In Her Marriage (Full Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu's Interview About The Abuse In Her Marriage (Full Video) (15506 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence / Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Precious Chikwendu's Interview About The Abuse In Her Marriage (Full Video) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2021
In an interview with... She talks about her ordeals in her marriage with FFK. she also recounted how their relationship started and what led her to marry him.

After watching this interview, I came to the conclusion that men are not worth pitying.
They act all nice and sweet just to get you and later change into a total stranger once you fall for them.

Hers was a Pathetic one.

Click to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5AW8qHe2K0

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Interview About The Abuse In Her Marriage (Full Video) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
Mercychen:

After watching this interview, I came to the conclusion that men are not worth pitying.
They act all nice and sweet just to get you and later change into a total stranger once you fall for them.

Hers was a Pathetic one.

Click to watch.

Forever remain single Aunty. Marriage is not for you.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Interview About The Abuse In Her Marriage (Full Video) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

My daughters shall Forever remain single . Marriage is not for them.

Ok.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Interview About The Abuse In Her Marriage (Full Video) by Vision101(m): 1:43am On Dec 10, 2021
Wahala relationship.... marriage?
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Interview About The Abuse In Her Marriage (Full Video) by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 10, 2021
Vision101:
Wahala relationship.... marriage?

I'm telling you.

Why two people from different backgrounds can't seem to live peacefully together for a long time is what I don't get. There must always be a boiling point.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Interview About The Abuse In Her Marriage (Full Video) by Peace081: 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2021
Who is she?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Interview About The Abuse In Her Marriage (Full Video) by Kuriosmynd: 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2021
Can these two adult kids just fucck off?
We have bigger problem to deal with it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Interview About The Abuse In Her Marriage (Full Video) by Mstick: 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2021
I believe this lady 100%, come on we've all seen FFK's track record and it's not a secret and it's know that drug intake causes erectile dysfunction.

I don't know why the justice system in Nigeria is this way like we know Nigerian judiciary is corrupt, but it's crazy and evil that a woman has to fight this hard for her kids, why can't the court Grant her supervised Visitation till the case is concluded Since he claims she's mentally ill?

She asked for DNA test for those boys and till today we've heard nothing from FFK, you can imagine a Nigerian woman asking a man for a DNA test and he didn't oblige that means he isn't the father of those kids and he knows it.
I bet that's why he doesn't want her close to them, talking about COVID meanwhile every visitor has access to those boys no matter the time of the day.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Interview About The Abuse In Her Marriage (Full Video) by Zeinymira(f): 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2021
I watched the video yesterday and I remembered she said "I like to experience people irrespective of what have being said about them"
She has experienced FFK so she should rest with her story. She allowed herself to be used and abused.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Interview About The Abuse In Her Marriage (Full Video) by lasisi69(f): 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2021
shocked
Not my problem guys !!! But, a lot is going on here on earth

Leave these guys and run your race undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Interview About The Abuse In Her Marriage (Full Video) by obi4eze(m): 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2021
angry
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Interview About The Abuse In Her Marriage (Full Video) by tutudesz: 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2021
Mercychen:
In an interview with... She talks about her ordeals in her marriage with FFK. she also recounted how their relationship started and what led her to marry him.

Hers was a Pathetic one.

Click to watch.

Was she aware FFK was married to 3 different women
Was she aware FFK daughters are not in speaking term with their father
Was she aware of FFK relationship history with different women in Abuja
If she was aware of all this and she decided to move in with FFK, than she most be the dumbest woman in the world undecided unfortunately their is a new idiot in his life undecided

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Interview About The Abuse In Her Marriage (Full Video) by Goperod: 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2021
SO who should we believe now

If all she said is true, FFK na terrible human being

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Interview About The Abuse In Her Marriage (Full Video) by money121(m): 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Interview About The Abuse In Her Marriage (Full Video) by nairavsdollars(f): 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2021
Precious should keep shut. When the going was good, who did you tell?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Interview About The Abuse In Her Marriage (Full Video) by inoki247: 12:50pm On Dec 10, 2021
There Wahala..
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Interview About The Abuse In Her Marriage (Full Video) by Akinsete19(m): 12:50pm On Dec 10, 2021
Hmm.... Your conclusion embarassed
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Interview About The Abuse In Her Marriage (Full Video) by Bilabong(m): 12:50pm On Dec 10, 2021

Hers was a Pathetic one.

To kick u dey hurry me.

As as u jump into conclusion.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Interview About The Abuse In Her Marriage (Full Video) by hammer567: 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
FFK SHOULD KNOW HIS SONS WILL NOT APPRECIATE WHAT HE IS DOING TO THEIR MOTHER.

THE BOYS WILL NEED HER, BECAUSE NOBODY CAN EVER REPLACE THE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE OF A MOTHER.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Interview About The Abuse In Her Marriage (Full Video) by silvoclaira: 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
smiley

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Interview About The Abuse In Her Marriage (Full Video) by chinchonglee(m): 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2021
Mercychen:

Hers was a Pathetic one.

Click to watch.

You are an idiot.

She saw all these signs but because she wanted to enjoy money, she still entered the marriage.

Rubbish

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Interview About The Abuse In Her Marriage (Full Video) by Olarewaju89: 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2021
undecided

You enjoy FFK money and his Di**k abi?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Interview About The Abuse In Her Marriage (Full Video) by RPG2020(m): 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2021
Tom and jully shocked

Season 1 ...

2 loading

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Interview About The Abuse In Her Marriage (Full Video) by Kunlelee: 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2021
season film activated grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo People Won’t Be Part Of ‘Satanic’ Interim Government - Ohanaeze Ndigbo / Osinbajo Meets Edwin Clark & Members Of Pan Niger Delta Forum In Abuja(pics) / Discos Beg Customers As Blackout Worsens On Grid Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.