Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Niger State latest - 16 Worshippers Killed In Another Mosque Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger State latest - 16 Worshippers Killed In Another Mosque Attack (859 Views)

4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows / Kogi State Latest News Today! / Kogi State Latest News Headlines About Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger State latest - 16 Worshippers Killed In Another Mosque Attack by GodHatesBigots(m): 12:48am On Dec 10, 2021
At least nine worshippers have been reported killed in an attack by suspected armed bandits in Ba’are in Mashegu Local Government Area of Niger State.

The police commissioner in the state, Bala Kuryas, told reporters on Thursday that nine people were killed in the attack which occurred on Wednesday.

Mr Kuryas said security have been beefed up in the affected community.

But residents of the area said 16 people were killed and 12 others injured in the attack.

The attackers invaded the mosque in the early hours of Wednesday when residents were performing the dawn congregational prayers, a resident said, asking not to be named for security reasons.

The source said the injured were taken to the Kontagora General Hospital for treatment.

The latest mosque attack followed an earlier one in October in Maza-Kula in the same council area where 17 worshippers were reportedly killed.

In that previous attack, many people were also abducted and many others injured.

In Niger State, armed bandits have in the last few years killed hundreds of people and displaced thousands of others.

The state government says at least over 151, 380 people, mostly peasant farmers, were displaced in the last two years in the state.

In Mashegu Local Government Area where the latest attack took place, over 2,010 residents have been displaced in the last two years.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/500034-nine-worshippers-killed-in-another-mosque-attack-in-niger-state.html
Re: Niger State latest - 16 Worshippers Killed In Another Mosque Attack by dasparrow: 12:53am On Dec 10, 2021
Na wa! Call a referendum please. Break up Nigeria to save lives. Don't wait until Nigeria happens to you. I hope the culprits are caught but I doubt police will do anything. No be Nigeria again?

2 Likes

Re: Niger State latest - 16 Worshippers Killed In Another Mosque Attack by Allsouls: 1:58am On Dec 10, 2021
dasparrow:
Na wa! Call a referendum please. Break up Nigeria to save lives. Don't wait until Nigeria happens to you. I hope the culprits are caught but I doubt police will do anything. No be Nigeria again?

Which police are you talking about?, Even army use to zoom in once in a while & immediately turn and run away without getting to the Forrest where the bandits are.
In one of the villages in Niger I had from eye withness that army came one day, and start challenging local vigilante that are saviour of the community to drop their guns & released arrested bandits in there cells, after army refused to enter forest where the bandits are.
The local security refused, army threaten to shot, the guys threatened to respond, army cocked gun them too cock theirs, infact they blocked all entrance to the village that army won't go if they fire one bullet. They later left in shame.
So no security agents in those communities and villages, you only see them in they east killing innocent people & those with flashy cars.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger State latest - 16 Worshippers Killed In Another Mosque Attack by Righthussle: 3:12am On Dec 10, 2021
T
Re: Niger State latest - 16 Worshippers Killed In Another Mosque Attack by stonemasonn: 3:17am On Dec 10, 2021
Allsouls:

Which police are you talking about?, Even army use to zoom in once in a while & immediately turn and run away without getting to the Forrest where the bandits are.
In one of the villages in Niger I had from eye withness that army came one day, and start challenging local vigilante that are saviour of the community to drop their guns & released arrested bandits in there cells, after army refused to enter forest where the bandits are.
The local security refused, army threaten to shot, the guys threatened to respond, army cocked gun them too cock theirs, infact they blocked all entrance to the village that army won't go if they fire one bullet. They later left in shame.
So no security agents in those communities and villages, you only see them in they east killing innocent people & those with flashy cars.
it is time to clean up the Nigerian Army....mass retrenchment
Re: Niger State latest - 16 Worshippers Killed In Another Mosque Attack by chigator2: 4:01am On Dec 10, 2021
Head Slammers again ??
Sha As long it's from that side , e no concern me.

The cow that has no tail, God chases away the flies.
Since family planning and common sense fails to work there, something else must work

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger State latest - 16 Worshippers Killed In Another Mosque Attack by SmartPolician: 4:48am On Dec 10, 2021
In one thread, we read how Elon Musk has developed a chip that allows humans to function without making much effort.

The kind of news that comes out of Nigeria is annoying. It's always about kidnap, attacks, bloodshed, etc.
Re: Niger State latest - 16 Worshippers Killed In Another Mosque Attack by Leverage2021: 5:05am On Dec 10, 2021
Don't let this deceive you

In Islam violent Muslims are ruthless (believers) against weak Muslims (disbelievers) who they see as adultrating islam

Na the same dog eat dog syndrome

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves"

Example of hard Muslims with Muhammad are those ruthless enough to strike heads for mere difference in opinion

Quran (8:12) - "(Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels... "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger State latest - 16 Worshippers Killed In Another Mosque Attack by Karlovych: 5:07am On Dec 10, 2021
The lifeless vegetable jihadist has completely destroyed Nigeria, it will never be well with Afonjers and the North that elected him twice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger State latest - 16 Worshippers Killed In Another Mosque Attack by nzeobi(m): 5:41am On Dec 10, 2021
Life is just so cheap in Nigeria and I wonder how those supporters of buhari sleep at night.

These days buhari no longer expresses shock
Re: Niger State latest - 16 Worshippers Killed In Another Mosque Attack by Nbotee(m): 7:49am On Dec 10, 2021
Every single day U read about how ppl are killed in their 10s and hundreds in the North
Re: Niger State latest - 16 Worshippers Killed In Another Mosque Attack by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:54am On Dec 10, 2021
Islam is a religion in crisis

Emmanuel Macron

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger State latest - 16 Worshippers Killed In Another Mosque Attack by Waterysperm: 7:56am On Dec 10, 2021
Over 8 hours this news was posted and less than comments. Now I know that Igbo people are special people.

1 Like

Re: Niger State latest - 16 Worshippers Killed In Another Mosque Attack by Waterysperm: 7:59am On Dec 10, 2021
Allsouls:

You just noticed the new trend in the East Bro. Anybody with a flashy car now is an ESN operative that can be shot at and killed and nothing will happen.
Re: Niger State latest - 16 Worshippers Killed In Another Mosque Attack by Pavbodo: 8:01am On Dec 10, 2021
Allahu AkBOOOOOM!!!!
Re: Niger State latest - 16 Worshippers Killed In Another Mosque Attack by tatude: 8:02am On Dec 10, 2021
May their souls rest in peace
72 virgins await the killers
Re: Niger State latest - 16 Worshippers Killed In Another Mosque Attack by Leverage2021: 8:02am On Dec 10, 2021
Pavbodo:
Allahu AkBOOOOOM!!!!
grin
Re: Niger State latest - 16 Worshippers Killed In Another Mosque Attack by Tranquillity360: 8:14am On Dec 10, 2021
Prophecy of prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu must come to fulfilment.

Is just starting
Re: Niger State latest - 16 Worshippers Killed In Another Mosque Attack by Tranquillity360: 8:21am On Dec 10, 2021
Waterysperm:
Over 8 hours this news was posted and less than comments. Now I know that Igbo people are special people.
Abokis life worth nothing.

When you hear killing in north if e no be COWS then nothing died there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger State latest - 16 Worshippers Killed In Another Mosque Attack by Imhereagain(f): 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2021
dasparrow:

Internal xenophobia? grin grin grin. I'm glad you are also passionate about this type of "Afrophobia "as well grin grin. Nigerians killing fellow Africans, and agitating for a breakup of a country in Africa grin grin.....what happened to pan Africanism? cheesy grin grin

(1) (Reply)

TEARS!!! "I Watched Bandits Burn My 4 Kids" Mother In Sokoto Attack / Amaechi Wrong On Money Left Behind By Jonathan - Osita Chidoka / Killings: Take Nigeria Back To Security Level Under Jonathan – Northern Yout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.