Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag (48923 Views)

Bbnaija Mercy Eke Finds Love Again After Breakup With Pere / Raymond Jefferson Engages Rebecca Sunday On Valentine's Day. Emeka Ike Spotted / Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by officialwdhtv: 2:32am On Dec 10, 2021
Mercy Eke finds man who gave her his BBNaija audition tag, slides inside his DM.

Popular activist Harrison Gwamnishu has taken to his social media page with an important update for BBNaija 2019 winner, Mercy Eke.

Harrison shared a video in which he was spotted with the young man Mercy launched a search for some weeks ago

Mercy in a social media post had disclosed how the individual gave her his BBNaija audition tag and didn’t make any drama online even after she emerged as the winner

Popular human rights activist Harrison Gwamnishu has met with a young man that Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2019 winner, Mercy Eke, is looking for.

Recall that some weeks ago, Legit.ng reported that Mercy shocked fans online after sharing a video from the day she auditioned to participate in the reality show.

Apparently, a young man she met at the venue had given her his audition tag and afforded her the rare opportunity to have a chance at participating in the season.

Mercy also disclosed that the individual never bothered to look for her even after she emerged as the winner of the reality show. She called on members of the public to help her locate the individual.

Well, Gwamnishu in his post disclosed that the individual identified as Jefferson Ogbodu travelled to his place in a bid to be reconnected with Mercy.

The activist tagged Mercy’s official Instagram handle telling her that the man she’s looking for has been found.

See his post below:
Good evening @official_mercyeke , here is your friend @Official_dengepozz_ that you posted months ago to see.

He traveled down to meet me to help him reach out to you.

He's handle @Official_dengepozz_ . God bless you

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXPLSDRlbEu/

A few hours after, the reality star reacted in Gwamnishu’s comment section and disclosed that she intends to contact the man.

See a screenshot of her comment below:

Legit.ng earlier reported that the BBNaija Pepper Dem winner, Mercy Eke, clocked 28 and bought herself a second house in Lagos.

Some eye-catching photos of the property made the rounds in the online community.

Mercy's fans were able to catch a glimpse of the home. The impressive interior made them gush over how far she has come.

https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/tv-shows/1447064-luck-shines-on-man-who-gave-mercy-eke-his-bbnaija-audition-tag-as-she-finds-him-slides-inside-his-dm/

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by zolajpower: 2:36am On Dec 10, 2021
Oya reward am oo. White money and Lekan to follow
Modified ;
See how humble I'm to stay calm in the midst of the storm, I didn't ask for my ftc allawee and or shout about it be the first on here . Doing my stuff in a low key

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by isaiah4life(m): 3:09am On Dec 10, 2021
A true act of kindness is always backed up with rewards.

His day of reward has finally come.

Always be kind to strangers. E GET WHY.

172 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by paschal47(m): 3:20am On Dec 10, 2021
Well well well I don't have anything to say, but I would have made a noise about it though if I was the guy

cool cool tongue

17 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by suffering: 3:24am On Dec 10, 2021
Meanwhile foolish Nairalanders claimed the individual was in the set a year after her. I think it was Neo they said it was. Una no dey ever sabi truth, lies too full una mouth.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by YeyeGbami: 3:52am On Dec 10, 2021
paschal47:
Well well well I don't have anything to say, but I would have made a noise about it though if I was the guy

cool cool tongue

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by juniorstar(m): 4:19am On Dec 10, 2021
Which kind odd dem go call this one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by 3gpvids: 4:35am On Dec 10, 2021
My advice for the man is,whatever happened RUN o
Re: Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by benuejosh: 4:51am On Dec 10, 2021
This life enn... Sometimes e go make you speechless. The one lesson to gain from here is that, God can use anyone or anything to Bless you.

Don't look down on anyone. God can use even a beggar to change your life.

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by younglleo: 8:59am On Dec 10, 2021
Werey don use ehm destiny do giveaway..
God give u tag u give am woman

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by ATEAMS: 9:00am On Dec 10, 2021
E b things
Re: Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:01am On Dec 10, 2021
nice gesture from the man

he took a calculated risk

i know that she'll reward him properly

9 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by Gographics: 9:01am On Dec 10, 2021
isaiah4life:
A true act of kindness is always backed up with rewards.

His day of reward has finally come.

Always be kind to strangers. E GET WHY.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by BUSHHUNTER: 9:02am On Dec 10, 2021
Re: Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by greenie77: 9:02am On Dec 10, 2021
Nice one.
Re: Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by Elxandre(m): 9:02am On Dec 10, 2021
How did he give her his tag tho?
He wasn't interested in auditons or he lost focus at sighting an oyinbo pepper? grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by We4all: 9:02am On Dec 10, 2021
The boy sold his destiny to Mercy and is now settling for crumbs.

I don’t believe that crap about forfeiting his tag willingly. It was probably staged to paint a picture of transparency in BBN auditions.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by Chibudollar: 9:02am On Dec 10, 2021
A true act of kindness, God bless him

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by JavaScript9091: 9:03am On Dec 10, 2021
This one just sold his destiny the way esau sold his to Jacob. The only difference is that esau sold his for food while this man sold his for simping

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by Memphitz357: 9:03am On Dec 10, 2021
The mod that brought this to FP must be a fool. With all the instances that has been in Nigeria of late, na BBN ho's be your main concern,abi?
Because BBN is the best thing to happen in the lives of Nigerians youths, right?
Fool!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by Omniman(m): 9:03am On Dec 10, 2021
embarassed
Re: Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by yungz: 9:03am On Dec 10, 2021
a
Re: Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 10, 2021
He’s a very handsome young man. Mercy should marry him.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by Onyenna(m): 9:03am On Dec 10, 2021
Cool
Re: Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by ominilongest(m): 9:04am On Dec 10, 2021
musu cry
Re: Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by OssyMalik: 9:04am On Dec 10, 2021
So how much did she give him? Too much grammar
Re: Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by SensualMan: 9:05am On Dec 10, 2021
Porous and loose women should never be celebrated. Unfortunately reverse is the case in Nigeria and these are role models to upcoming loose women.

I thank God for my happiness and comfort in the arms of my loving wife. I celebrate u sugar plum! Happy birthday sugar!

Yoruba's are NOT allowed.

Cc wiifesnatcher

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by Kingcalls: 9:05am On Dec 10, 2021
I like the fact that after she won...the guy dint go all thru social media saying he gave her tag and she abandoned him ...claiming entitlement

35 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:05am On Dec 10, 2021
Mercy don turn to baby toy finish!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Verified By Instagram After Drake Recognised Him (PHOTO) / “My Ex Is A Fool” – DJ Cuppy Declares / Beverly Osu Dressed As A Nun, Smoking Cigarette Cover Of Taylor Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.