Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

How 4 Men Gang-r*ped Girl, 7, Inside Ikeja Military Cantonment - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How 4 Men Gang-r*ped Girl, 7, Inside Ikeja Military Cantonment (1399 Views)

4 Men Gang-Rape 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos, Record Action & Post It On Facebook / Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment / 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How 4 Men Gang-r*ped Girl, 7, Inside Ikeja Military Cantonment by arinze198(m): 5:05am On Dec 10, 2021
A 7- year old girl was allegedly gang-raped by four men and suffered serious injury in her private part inside the Military Cantonment in Ikeja, Lagos.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened on 3rd November, 2021, at about 2pm inside the cantonment.

They were said to have lured the little girl and took turns to defile her before they allowed her to go. Having satisfied themselves, they escaped leaving the victim bleeding profusely from her private part before her parents rushed her to an undisclosed hospital for treatment.

What could have led the suspects to have brutally abused the girl was not disclosed by the Police, who alleged them to have lured the victim into an apartment and abused her.

The matter was reported to the Police and the Commissioner of Police Special Squad, trailed them and eventually arrested one of the perpetrators, Araga Victor, 27.

He was detained at the Command for interrogation where he reportedly confessed and mentioned his accomplices now at large.

During the interrogation by the Police, it was discovered that they were four as revealed by the victim and Victor was culpable.

full story: https://pmexpressng.com/how-4-men-gang-rped-girl-7-inside-ikeja-military-cantonment/

Re: How 4 Men Gang-r*ped Girl, 7, Inside Ikeja Military Cantonment by airminem(f): 5:09am On Dec 10, 2021
angry
Re: How 4 Men Gang-r*ped Girl, 7, Inside Ikeja Military Cantonment by 3gpvids: 5:25am On Dec 10, 2021
Wetin the law say again self

i never hear better penalty for offenders
very sad
Re: How 4 Men Gang-r*ped Girl, 7, Inside Ikeja Military Cantonment by MufasaLion: 5:27am On Dec 10, 2021
Terrible!!!
Re: How 4 Men Gang-r*ped Girl, 7, Inside Ikeja Military Cantonment by money121(m): 5:31am On Dec 10, 2021
Chaii
Re: How 4 Men Gang-r*ped Girl, 7, Inside Ikeja Military Cantonment by Merlissa(f): 6:10am On Dec 10, 2021
I'm just speechless �
Re: How 4 Men Gang-r*ped Girl, 7, Inside Ikeja Military Cantonment by Merlissa(f): 6:10am On Dec 10, 2021
I'm just speechless cry cry
Re: How 4 Men Gang-r*ped Girl, 7, Inside Ikeja Military Cantonment by Karlovych: 6:13am On Dec 10, 2021
embarassed 7 year old! What is wrong with some people? The ones still at large should be tracked down and hunted like rabbits, terrible.
Re: How 4 Men Gang-r*ped Girl, 7, Inside Ikeja Military Cantonment by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 10, 2021
My friend almost lured me to rape a primary 6 pupil who had come for a weekend lesson at a school 4 primary school at the Ikeja military cantonment a decade ago.He was manhandling her perky breasts and calling me and my friends who had gone there to play soccer in their field to join him to remove her dress and rape her.I was surprised at his behaviour"Bomboy,leave this girl alone"Na so the girl dey cry beg us make we beg our friend to leave her breast alone.
I don't know how they locate his house inside the barrack.This girl papa na warrant officer and my friend papa na lance-corporal.My friend come mentioned our names but the girl say we no dey among say na only him wan rape her.Me wey my papa don retire that time.
I don't know how they resolved the matter because na soldier to soldier.
I thank God say konji no hold me reach to rape person daughter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 4 Men Gang-r*ped Girl, 7, Inside Ikeja Military Cantonment by Jay5mie: 6:50am On Dec 10, 2021
angry
Re: How 4 Men Gang-r*ped Girl, 7, Inside Ikeja Military Cantonment by illicit(m): 7:03am On Dec 10, 2021
shocked
Re: How 4 Men Gang-r*ped Girl, 7, Inside Ikeja Military Cantonment by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 10, 2021
Joysticks:
My friend almost lured me to rape a primary 6 pupil who had come for a weekend lesson at a school 4 primary school at the Ikeja military cantonment a decade ago.He was manhandling her perky breasts and calling me and my friends who had gone there to play soccer in their field to join him to remove her dress and rape her.I was surprised at his behaviour"Bomboy,leave this girl alone"Na so the girl dey cry beg us make we beg his friend to leave her breast alone.
I don't know how they locate his house inside the barrack.This girl papa na warrant officer and my friend papa na lance-corporal.My friend come mentioned our names but the girl say we no dey among say na only him wan rape her.Me wey my papa don retire that time.
Thank you for not conceeding to the act..that's really brutal man and I hope say you cut off that guy wey you call friend?
Na so Dem fit take destroy that little kid life so oo..I no fit imagine how people dey rape others even with tears and begging..once again thank you..

4 Likes

Re: How 4 Men Gang-r*ped Girl, 7, Inside Ikeja Military Cantonment by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 10, 2021
Joysticks:
My friend almost lured me to rape a primary 6 pupil who had come for a weekend lesson at a school 4 primary school at the Ikeja military cantonment a decade ago.He was manhandling her perky breasts and calling me and my friends who had gone there to play soccer in their field to join him to remove her dress and rape her.I was surprised at his behaviour"Bomboy,leave this girl alone"Na so the girl dey cry beg us make we beg his friend to leave her breast alone.
Nah wah o

Things dey happen

The guy called bomboy should have been charge to court and made to face justice.

Till today, the girl go still dey remember that awful moment, she go remember the awful moment for the rest of her life.

Nigeria still have a long way to go.

But no b only Nigeria this kin thing dey happen sha. In some other countries, is far worst than Nigeria, but in some, people pay seriously for commiting this offence, while in some like Nigeria, a lot of raper walk away freely
Re: How 4 Men Gang-r*ped Girl, 7, Inside Ikeja Military Cantonment by JavaScript9091: 8:04am On Dec 10, 2021
My sympathies is with the girl. But this is Nigeria, as long as the military us involved nothing will happen
Re: How 4 Men Gang-r*ped Girl, 7, Inside Ikeja Military Cantonment by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 10, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Thank you for not conceeding to the act..that's really brutal man and I hope say you cut off that guy wey you call friend?
Na so Dem fit take destroy that little kid life so oo..I no fit imagine how people dey rape others even with tears and begging..once again thank you..
It was a childhood experience.I haven't seen or heard from him for over 20 years now because his father was posted to his from Lagos and my family left the barrack too.Na so we scatter.
Re: How 4 Men Gang-r*ped Girl, 7, Inside Ikeja Military Cantonment by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 10, 2021
Joysticks:
It was a childhood experience.I haven't seen or heard from him for over 20 years now.
Thank you..
Re: How 4 Men Gang-r*ped Girl, 7, Inside Ikeja Military Cantonment by Peace081: 10:06am On Dec 10, 2021
Joysticks:
My friend almost lured me to rape a primary 6 pupil who had come for a weekend lesson at a school 4 primary school at the Ikeja military cantonment a decade ago.He was manhandling her perky breasts and calling me and my friends who had gone there to play soccer in their field to join him to remove her dress and rape her.I was surprised at his behaviour"Bomboy,leave this girl alone"Na so the girl dey cry beg us make we beg our friend to leave her breast alone.
Thank you so much for saying No to such an act, for this little act of yours, God will bless you abundantly
Re: How 4 Men Gang-r*ped Girl, 7, Inside Ikeja Military Cantonment by Danjikanbauchi: 11:54am On Dec 10, 2021
Fulani terrorists groups in army uniform nothing they can't Rape.
Re: How 4 Men Gang-r*ped Girl, 7, Inside Ikeja Military Cantonment by Albara(m): 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2021
Damn paedophiles! If only the laws in Nigeria is rigorous to these kinds, this level of nonsense wouldn't be happening almost on daily basis. One commandant or chief will seek dialogue on behalf of the offenders and the issue will slowly die like a cancer patient...... My country sad angry
Re: How 4 Men Gang-r*ped Girl, 7, Inside Ikeja Military Cantonment by Hassentio: 10:21pm On Dec 10, 2021
Dd

(1) (Reply)

El- Rufai Post Resurface About Jesus Christ And Christianity / WICKED WORLD! Woman Scalds Step Son With Hot Water / Nigerian Army Get Into Sambisa Forest Searching For the missing Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.