Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,032 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

My Kayamata Is Working On You, Jaruma Fires Back At Ned Nwoko (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Kayamata Is Working On You, Jaruma Fires Back At Ned Nwoko (Video) (532 Views)

I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) / Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) / Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Kayamata Is Working On You, Jaruma Fires Back At Ned Nwoko (Video) by Citizenshelm: 5:10am On Dec 10, 2021
Self-acclaimed sex therapist Hauwa Mohammed popularly known as Jaruma has fired back at Ned Nwoko, claiming that her kayamata product is working on him, Igbere TV reports.

In an Instagram post on Thursday, Jaruma claimed that Ned is under Regina Daniels’ influence as she has used kayamata to bend him to her will. She also said that Regina is behind the cheating allegation made against his ex-wife Laila Charani.

“If Kayamata is not working on you, how can a little girl of 21 control you and your PR to type this, five pages, Jaruma product is working on you, If not how can a 21-year-old girl allow this to be published on your own page with your own words. We know it is Regina’s writing,” she said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fR3SaiUQF0

Speaking further, Jaruma said that she is surprised Nwoko decided to release a statement attacking her over the kayamata saga she had with his wife weeks after the issue was raised, adding that she has moved on from the issue.

She also said that her ex-husband whom Ned claimed left her despite her kayamata influence on him would not tarnish her image as he did his ex-wife.

Ned Nwoko had on Wednesday released a statement on Instagram denying that his decision to end his marriage with Laila was influenced by Jaruma’s kayamata which Regina Daniels used on him.

He also questioned why the sex therapist’s husband left her in spite of her claims that kayamata has the power to bend any man to a woman’s will.

https://www.instagram.com/jaruma_empire/tv/CXQk4uHFHiJ/?utm_medium=copy_link

Lalasticlala

Re: My Kayamata Is Working On You, Jaruma Fires Back At Ned Nwoko (Video) by money121(m): 5:30am On Dec 10, 2021
Awon oni yeye grin
Re: My Kayamata Is Working On You, Jaruma Fires Back At Ned Nwoko (Video) by tolue42(m): 5:30am On Dec 10, 2021
Lol
Re: My Kayamata Is Working On You, Jaruma Fires Back At Ned Nwoko (Video) by dollynnn(f): 5:59am On Dec 10, 2021
grin
Another show of shame from two adults.
Ned Nwoko,a family man is now doing " Call and response" with Jaruma,a self -acclaimed sex therapist who couldn't even use kayamata to keep her husband.
Give us episode 3 Ned, since Politics seems not to be thriving for you lately

1 Like

Re: My Kayamata Is Working On You, Jaruma Fires Back At Ned Nwoko (Video) by usecondom(m): 6:17am On Dec 10, 2021
But refuses to work on your own man/marriage! Iranu abasha. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Kayamata Is Working On You, Jaruma Fires Back At Ned Nwoko (Video) by kennykruzmason: 6:40am On Dec 10, 2021
Wahala be like oxygen
Very Easy to breathe in

Drama no dey finish for 9ja
Re: My Kayamata Is Working On You, Jaruma Fires Back At Ned Nwoko (Video) by illicit(m): 7:02am On Dec 10, 2021
When an elder gets involved with toddlers
He must follow dem play with sand
And sand must enter him eye....
Re: My Kayamata Is Working On You, Jaruma Fires Back At Ned Nwoko (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 7:07am On Dec 10, 2021
Jaruma's Kayamata is making 74yrs old Ned think through his dick.....but still the 21yrs old bride is still his blood Tonic no doubt. All na win win.

Re: My Kayamata Is Working On You, Jaruma Fires Back At Ned Nwoko (Video) by Peace081: 7:42am On Dec 10, 2021
Like for Jaruma, Share for Ned Nwoko grin cheesy
Re: My Kayamata Is Working On You, Jaruma Fires Back At Ned Nwoko (Video) by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 10, 2021
What is going on here?
I don't understand sad
Re: My Kayamata Is Working On You, Jaruma Fires Back At Ned Nwoko (Video) by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 10, 2021
Karemarealty288:
Jaruma's Kayamata is making 74yrs old Ned think through his dick.....but still the 21yrs old bride is still his blood Tonic no doubt. All na win win.
Lols...it's the blood tonic for me. All na win win for Mr Ned my Comrade grin

(1) (Reply)

Jaruma Spotted Coverin Her Face In Court As Judge Announces Decision On Her Case / Throwback Video Of Wizkid Rapping. / Outrage As Landlord Sets Tenant’s Rented Shop Of N6 Million On Fire In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.