Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

Whitemoney Cooks With Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu At Lagos Food Festival (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whitemoney Cooks With Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu At Lagos Food Festival (video) (552 Views)

Babajide Sanwo-Olu Hosts Top Nigerian Celebrities (Photos) / Toke Makinwa Pictured With Babajide Sanwo-Olu As They Queue To Cast Their Votes / Olamide, Babajide Sanwo-Olu And Dapo Abiodun Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whitemoney Cooks With Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu At Lagos Food Festival (video) by Thandiubani(m): 9:30am On Dec 13, 2021
Big Brother Naija season 6 winner, White Money has cooked a delicious meal alongside Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu.

The reality star and the governor cooked the meal at the Lagos State Food Festival.

Sanwo-olu took to his Facebook to share photos and wrote:

"Today, at the Lagos State Food Festival, I assumed the role of a chef as I assisted the guest chef, White Money, to cook a Lagos delicacy made from onion, smoked fish, mixed granules of bonga fish, cray fish, pepper and seasoning.

The Food Festival was put together by the Ministry of Agriculture to exhibit local delicacies and agricultural commodities produced in Lagos for the international market.

I encouraged the sellers to take advantage of the Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) to grow their businesses, noting that part of the event’s objectives was to boost the entrepreneurial spirit of the residents.

Our administration is very committed to promoting the growth of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) and we will continually carry out reforms to ensure the ease of doing business in Lagos.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw91GhGpaOY

Re: Whitemoney Cooks With Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu At Lagos Food Festival (video) by Thandiubani(m): 9:31am On Dec 13, 2021
cc Seun, Lalasticlala
Re: Whitemoney Cooks With Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu At Lagos Food Festival (video) by sammybest889(m): 9:35am On Dec 13, 2021
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN****
chef White a.k.a Ota mie mie ,1 of Enugu kingdom and d pointing governor (u are doing well)

white money na dis ur cooking strategy (an ur pity face ) u take win our heart 4 big broda 9ja season 6,

wey u for focus on ur strength u go de do music.....

in ycee voice
l dey sing music
I dey sing music
You think music is for everybody
Re: Whitemoney Cooks With Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu At Lagos Food Festival (video) by Ryda(m): 9:36am On Dec 13, 2021
Give that photographer one bottle of paraga

Re: Whitemoney Cooks With Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu At Lagos Food Festival (video) by Albara(m): 1:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
This Sanwo guy dey very engaging with the people sha, I admire that. Unlike one useless thing wey dey Niger kiss kiss
Re: Whitemoney Cooks With Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu At Lagos Food Festival (video) by CHAVINCI: 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
I'm still surprised white money doesn't know what he should be really doing even though its lucidly obvious
Re: Whitemoney Cooks With Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu At Lagos Food Festival (video) by pepperdemzombie: 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2021
E don join boli geng?

(1) (Reply)

Regina Askia Gets Art Portrait From Fan Ahead Of Birthday (Photo) / My Products And Connections Are Working — Jaruma Brags After Release On Bail / Haija Minnah: I’m Happy With My New Status — Mercy Aigbe Brags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.