Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Insecurity: Bandits Have Turned North To Killing Field - Sultan Of Sokoto - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Bandits Have Turned North To Killing Field - Sultan Of Sokoto (15351 Views)

Bandits Have Invaded Ogun And Osun Forests - Gani Adams Raises Alarm / Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi / How Insecurity Turned North Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Bandits Have Turned North To Killing Field - Sultan Of Sokoto by Bahamas95(m): 9:32am On Dec 10, 2021
Monsters you made.

You people should carry your cross.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Bandits Have Turned North To Killing Field - Sultan Of Sokoto by LLMG: 9:36am On Dec 10, 2021
and the fg rather protect and defend the foreigners than its citizens it swore on oath to protect and defend.
benuejosh:
Behave you age o. All the killings started from the South South and then the South East picked that up transferring it to the North. The Northerners are generally peaceful people. And if you look at it carefully, those who are killing people in the North are Foreigners who have found their ways into Nigeria.
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Have Turned North To Killing Field - Sultan Of Sokoto by slowice(m): 9:41am On Dec 10, 2021
They all sound diplomatic even in the face of unquenchable danger because their son is in charge.

Had it not been their son, they will call it ethnic cleansing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Bandits Have Turned North To Killing Field - Sultan Of Sokoto by slowice(m): 9:42am On Dec 10, 2021
They all sound diplomatic even in the face of unquenchable danger because their son is in charge.

Had it not been their son, they would have called it ethnic cleansing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Bandits Have Turned North To Killing Field - Sultan Of Sokoto by Tomek09(m): 9:42am On Dec 10, 2021
Monsters and demons you Northerners made. U have to live with it till the very end of time grin grin grin
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Have Turned North To Killing Field - Sultan Of Sokoto by Elbinawi: 9:47am On Dec 10, 2021
About the Planned Protest on the Unprecedented Insecurity in Northern Nigeria

I saw on social media platforms Youths of the North are planning protest against the massive and unprecedented insecurity in the region.

As a member of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria under the leadership of Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky, I am a veteran when it comes to protest and organizing it.

My first advice is all the protest MUST be peaceful. Violent protest stand condemned in totality. What Sheikh Zakzaky taught us is peaceful protest.

Those organizing these protests have a huge responsibility as hoodlums will try and hijack the protest by looting valuables of people and burning Government assets.

The genocidal Buhari regime sponsored hoodlums and hijacked the recent #EndSARS protest to destroy the image of the protest. People should know that those presently in power in Nigeria are the most evil savages among men.

I repeat please "All Protest Must be Peaceful!". Thank you!

Pray For Northern Nigeria!

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Have Turned North To Killing Field - Sultan Of Sokoto by LLMG: 9:58am On Dec 10, 2021
self deceit, the north seem to be very happy and ok with their invaders from the beginning based on religious sentiments. when they stated with bombing Churches and killing Christians the north was silent and happy, a few celebrated openly and the majority celebrated in the secrets of their homes. they never expected it to turn out this way. the north should call elites to question and stop blaming others.
orisa37:
NIGERIA IS A UK US AND UN GUINEA PIG.
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Have Turned North To Killing Field - Sultan Of Sokoto by ProfGday(m): 11:27am On Dec 10, 2021
They came for other ethnic group in the North,you kept quiet...

They came for Christians,you kept quiet

They came for school pupils,you kept quiet.

Now they have started to turn on people of your religion, killing both the rich and the poor... You are now yawning dust... Sultan my foot.

This impostor should go and dethrone himself cos he does not measured up to be in that position..

Go and lick your self inflicted wound make we hear word
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Have Turned North To Killing Field - Sultan Of Sokoto by saintmm(m): 11:32am On Dec 10, 2021
I doubt if it's really the sultan that said that. After all their vituperation and effort to frustrate Jonathan when trying to non this in the bud! I'm not a Jonathan fan though but I say it as it is. All the effort of Jonathan to upgrade the north which they greedily accepted and later frustrated him due to nepotism and religious bigotry is crying against them now.
So they should enjoy Buhari's package for them

I rise
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Have Turned North To Killing Field - Sultan Of Sokoto by Jostoman: 11:35am On Dec 10, 2021
SensualMan:
It's Allah's will. We accept it with joy! PBUH.

ALLAHU AKBARRRRRRR - BOOOOOMMMMM!

#68 CASUALTIES!
grin grin
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Have Turned North To Killing Field - Sultan Of Sokoto by Naijaolosho2: 11:41am On Dec 10, 2021
Many are mad but few are roaming.

EdoBoy90:
Make God answer my calls, I can't wait to leave Nigeria for good. Since 2015, Nigerians are suffering...

They should enjoy their Buhari's administratiom.

Sai Baba till 2035! How wish there is third tenure, I would have voted for Buhari in 2023 so that he should complete what he started in the North. By now, I would have started campaigning for him gallantly.
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Have Turned North To Killing Field - Sultan Of Sokoto by GMIS: 11:43am On Dec 10, 2021
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu told them many times , ones you come into our land to kill , the more deadlier terrorist you ignored will decimate their territory . That man is one who is sent by God. There is nothing they can do about it now with Fulani & Empty Hubris.. you want to conquer God's Children without consequences cheesy
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Have Turned North To Killing Field - Sultan Of Sokoto by Holaomoakin(m): 11:43am On Dec 10, 2021
Since north enjoys nothing other than welcoming illegal migrants with open arms.
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Have Turned North To Killing Field - Sultan Of Sokoto by emmajodeci(m): 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2021
They are doing business as usual. Since the north refuse to speak, that is the result
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Have Turned North To Killing Field - Sultan Of Sokoto by UndilutedFaxt: 12:28pm On Dec 10, 2021
Racoon:
Was it not the same sultan that was attacking the previous govt who was tackling the same problem by saying trash?

-"The sultan of Sokoto, the spiritual leader of Nigeria's Muslims, has condemned the military crackdown against the Islamist Boko Haram sect. "We cannot solve violence with violence."
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-14342863

Please don't cry out.It is haram and regime change to call failed leaders failed leaders to accountability because of religious inclination.Guess Sokoto have been hit too? Make una continue.

Interestingly I read the link you shared, and it is painful our leaders are shortsighted and are bias
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Have Turned North To Killing Field - Sultan Of Sokoto by seunmsg(m): 12:45pm On Dec 10, 2021
Northerners killing northerners under a northern Muslim president. Big shame to be honest.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Bandits Have Turned North To Killing Field - Sultan Of Sokoto by VEHINTOLAR: 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2021
Unfortunately, we can't talk about bandits and refuse to talk about who they really are. Even before Masari Bello,governor of Katsina state came out to drop the bombshell,all discerning minds have always known that those criminals are fulani people. Malami Gumi too said they were aggrieved Fulani ethnic group who felt neglected by the successive governments. One wonders what they really want !

Without being insensitive to the pains and massive loss of lives being experienced in the north presently, it will not be out of points to say that the same north brought home or invited the monster that's devouring its body,mind and soul now ! Quite frankly,there is no end in sight to the violent killings going on in the north at least,not until the Nigeria's fulanis are ready to tell themselves the truth;the bitter truth !

What is that truth ? Nigeria can NEVER be a home for all fulanis in Africa ! This is the crux of the matters. This is what's causing the unending security challenges in the North, especially in the north west corridor. I did my NYSC service at the then NEPA undertaking Office,Yauri,Kebbi state in 2002/2003. There was this particular colleague,a permanent staff that I was very close to. He is an Hausa man from Kano but he grew up in Ilorin. He was very grounded in Yoruba language and we became very close. One day,while having our normal gists in Yoruba language,he casually asked me if I knew that all our security guards,"Maiguard" at the office were fulanis from Niger republic ? I said no,that I thought they were all natives - form Kebbi. He laughed and informed me that they were all from Niger republic. I was shocked though I knew that Kebbi shared common boundaries with Niger republic. This was because it never crossed my mind for once that those guys could be some foreigners especially with the way and manner they acted as though they owned Yauri !

The point here is that the Nigerian Fulanis (don't wanna call them indigenous fulani 'cause they aren't indigenous to any part of Nigeria) should begin to draw a line between being a fulani and being a Nigerian. They should know that there is a clear distinction between the two. A fulani from Guinea Conakry or Niger republic is a foreigner in Nigeria and should be treated as such. The hegemonic fulani cabal in Nigeria keeps encouraging fulanis all over Africa to see Nigeria as their god - given home. How can there be peace and security in Nigeria when criminal elements from Guinea, Mali,Niger, Chad,Cameroon,etc can easily cross over our boarders and settle down quietly and unchallenged among the local population ! This is a serious security breach,the result of which we are witnessing today both in the north and other parts of Nigeria.
These terrorists (fulani bandits) from all over Africa have nothing at stake in Nigeria;they have nothing to lose and therefore, do not care if Nigeria burns down to ashes ! They can always go back to their own countries.

Agreed,there has always been security challenges in Nigeria even before the present administration came on board but the truth is that it has never been this worse/terrible. Why ? The reason is not farfetched;we have a President whose view about Nigeria is not in any way different from Fodio's and Bello's. They all had this medieval belief that Nigeria is a conquered territory for the fulanis ! Nigeria is not;it has never been and will never be ! This erroneous belief among ethnic fulani across Africa is what is fuelling insecurity in Nigeria. They believe they own Nigeria according to Usman Dan Fodio !

Therefore, if the Sultan of Sokoto and other prominent personalities from the north desire a sincere peace and security in that region and by extension in the entire country,they should start first by putting their own house in order. I suggest,very strongly,that the Sultan should call an emergency meeting of all Emirs in the nineteen states of northern Nigeria. In this meeting,he should speak in clear fufude,the language of the fulani,on the need for these Emirs to stop harbouring foreign fulani criminal elements in their various domains. They are the people wrecking havoc, in collaboration with their local counterparts, in Nigeria. They should start exposing them.

It is very wrong for northerners or anybody to think that the southerners don't actually care about the ongoing wanton destruction of lives and properties in the north. We actually do; though we have our own security challenges too that are brought about by these same criminal elements - foreign and local. However the North,especially the Nigeria's Fulanis must show that they are ready to lead the battle against their criminal kit and kin from Niger, Mali,Senegal,Guinea, Chad,Cameroon,B/faso
,etc who are majorly responsible for the unending insecurity in the north and other parts of our country. Being a fulani does not automatically confer the citizenship of Nigeria on any landless riffraff !
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Have Turned North To Killing Field - Sultan Of Sokoto by gaspology(m): 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2021
I disagree. It's a family affair. Everywhere is peaceful in the North, it's only in the Southeast that we have problems that warrant shooting and burning down everything. Una never see anything
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Have Turned North To Killing Field - Sultan Of Sokoto by Bigcowhorn: 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2021
Phillipson02:
You yorubas voted buhari to punish north, north remembers angry

Confused being

They voted a northerner to punish the north cheesy
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Have Turned North To Killing Field - Sultan Of Sokoto by Bigcowhorn: 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2021
Phillipson02:
karma is real .
Elbinawi me talking to u , all those I did bad has paid me in full though I didn't murder them nor steal from them . karma is real 1967 and 2015 is the keydate

One more payback loading....
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Have Turned North To Killing Field - Sultan Of Sokoto by JOemmy(m): 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2021
Keep deceiving ur self he is talking as if he doesn't know the root cause of the insecurity in his region. Replace that terrorist in aso rock with a neutral president and watch insecurity in nigeria become history in less than six months.
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Have Turned North To Killing Field - Sultan Of Sokoto by sirp9898(m): 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
Kama is is going on in the north
Next will be west
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Have Turned North To Killing Field - Sultan Of Sokoto by WhatCanIsay(m): 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2021
benuejosh:
Behave you age o. All the killings started from the South South and then the South East picked that up transferring it to the North. The Northerners are generally peaceful people. And if you look at it carefully, those who are killing people in the North are Foreigners who have found their ways into Nigeria.

Nice one, I will tell the Comptroller general of Zombies to double your payment for this month.
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Have Turned North To Killing Field - Sultan Of Sokoto by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 10, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Stop lamenting.Talk to Buhari. He is the Commander in Chief or call for his impeachment

Baba no dey hear word. That is why this sultan is speaking up. He usually stays quiet. Nothing leaders no tell am since e just no go hear. The state governors and local chairman’s need to do more in their areas so people have handiwork but na to blow siren do wedding dey worry them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Kill One As Gunmen Attack Station In Anambra / IG Summons Amaechi’s Security Details & Chidi Llyod Over Crisis / Saraki Fails To Release NASS Budget Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.