Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Buhari, Few Days To Christmas And Everywhere Is In Darkness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Few Days To Christmas And Everywhere Is In Darkness (1049 Views)

Electricity Crisis: 3 Reasons Nigeria Is In Darkness — Barth Nnaji / Buhari: Few People In 5 States Control Nigeria’s Wealth / Buhari – Few Nigerians Abroad Are Giving Us Bad Name By Engaging In Crime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, Few Days To Christmas And Everywhere Is In Darkness by hisexcellency34: 6:11am On Dec 10, 2021
Few days to the end of the year and the power situation in Nigeria is so bad. No power supply in my area for 5 days now. President Buhari, kindly do something please. Pity the kids in this hot weather

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Few Days To Christmas And Everywhere Is In Darkness by helinues: 6:23am On Dec 10, 2021
Talk about your area without generalizing. Some areas are enjoying steady electricity as usual

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Few Days To Christmas And Everywhere Is In Darkness by ahnie: 6:24am On Dec 10, 2021
eeyah.thats overtly bad.
I think you guys should laise with the power holding company to give you guys like ght for the few days left for the festives.
Re: Buhari, Few Days To Christmas And Everywhere Is In Darkness by Leverage2021: 6:38am On Dec 10, 2021
helinues:
Talk about your area without generalizing. Some areas are enjoying steady electricity as usual
in your bid to justify this government your brain became slow

The guy said no light everywhere and added in his area in the content

All it takes is add no light everywhere in his area angry angry
Re: Buhari, Few Days To Christmas And Everywhere Is In Darkness by nairavsdollars(f): 6:48am On Dec 10, 2021
Tolu Ogunlesi, stop defending nonsense always.
helinues:
Re: Buhari, Few Days To Christmas And Everywhere Is In Darkness by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:51am On Dec 10, 2021
You are a f**l if you expect anything good from Buhari
Re: Buhari, Few Days To Christmas And Everywhere Is In Darkness by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 10, 2021
helinues:

Exactly.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Few Days To Christmas And Everywhere Is In Darkness by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 10, 2021
nairavsdollars:

And you should stop insisting always that everything is nonsense. Do you live in every State and every local government of Nigeria?

Many folks have actually experienced improved power supply in their homes and place of work.

What is wrong in making their experience part of the whole truth about power supply in Nigeria today?

Or is the sample group to be limited to those complaining alone while those who have progressive news to report are silenced just so people like you can continue giving the Dog a bad name to hang it?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Few Days To Christmas And Everywhere Is In Darkness by Telekinetic: 7:02am On Dec 10, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Why are they always Yoruba??!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Few Days To Christmas And Everywhere Is In Darkness by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 10, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Few days to the end of the year and the power situation in Nigeria is so bad. No power supply in my area for 5 days now. President Buhari, kindly do something please. Pity the kids in this hot weather

Why don't you start by telling us your "area" and then let others comment about their area before you run to post online and generalize issues?

The problem may just be local to your area and perhaps a serious fault rather than an issue of generation and transmission.

Rational adult, capable of critical thinking, do not act as you are doing here. You should have started a thread asking about power supply in areas Nairalanders live in.

That may give you the input and info that could lead you to doing further investivation into your particular situation. Yet you prefer the path of ignorance and automatic blame game all the way to Buhari. Goodluck to you.

What I know is that a man is 'dead' when he rushes to automatically blame others for every negative he is experiencing.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Few Days To Christmas And Everywhere Is In Darkness by Kraytur: 7:20am On Dec 10, 2021
Have you been to Ghana it’s a part of Africa with uninterrupted power

Let’s face the facts things like electricity and oil will continue to be underdeveloped because of the corruption this country has harbored

They’ll tell you about building and repairing power plants and removing subsidy with billions which is first aiding the problem

but what they never do is build more dams and refineries which is supposed to solve the problem

Yes we have water and oil and money

But see those guys in power they’ll never fix it

That’s how you know a wicked government

As for those supporting this government you know deep in your heart you’re evil

And evil people experience evil things eventually undecided
Re: Buhari, Few Days To Christmas And Everywhere Is In Darkness by Valkrie: 8:15am On Dec 10, 2021
helinues:

Oh because you are comfortable in your area you don't care about others...? Again in your little mind all that complain are wailers....? How can Nigeria ever work with this kind of mind set...?

Hmm....I just tire..!!!
Re: Buhari, Few Days To Christmas And Everywhere Is In Darkness by ajericho(m): 8:20am On Dec 10, 2021
Dsalvo:

And you should stop insisting always that everything is nonsense. Do you live in every State and every local government of Nigeria?

Many folks have actually experienced improved power supply in their homes and place of work.

What is wrong in making their experience part of the whole truth about power supply in Nigeria today?

Or is the sample group to be limited to those complaining alone while those who have progressive news to report are silenced just so people like you can continue giving the Dog a bad name to hang it?

I live in Ibadan,and it's almost total darkness everywhere,the light comes on scantly across the city,what's the purpose of there's electricity in some areas(not steady thou)and the majority areas are thrown into darkness?
Re: Buhari, Few Days To Christmas And Everywhere Is In Darkness by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 10, 2021
helinues:
This useless government love-vendor.. making egregious comments. Always anti-people. Ụ never comment When people are being miced by BANDITS TERRORIST POLICE AND MILITARY. But very fast to comment once the indiscripancies of this government is washed up.. your just a disgrace to your mother's Pussy.
Re: Buhari, Few Days To Christmas And Everywhere Is In Darkness by hollah123: 10:10am On Dec 10, 2021
hisexcellency34:
light na back to back steady for here ooo,where do u stay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Few Days To Christmas And Everywhere Is In Darkness by hollah123: 10:12am On Dec 10, 2021
ajericho:

I live in Ibadan,and it's almost total darkness everywhere,the light comes on scantly across the city,what's the purpose of there's electricity in some areas(not steady thou)and the majority areas are thrown into darkness?
where in ibadan do u stay that there's no light?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Few Days To Christmas And Everywhere Is In Darkness by ajericho(m): 10:25am On Dec 10, 2021
hollah123:
where in ibadan do u stay that there's no light?

It doesn't matter where I live in Ibadan, Nigeria electricity is total rubbish
Re: Buhari, Few Days To Christmas And Everywhere Is In Darkness by ajericho(m): 10:27am On Dec 10, 2021
hollah123:
light na back to back steady for here ooo,where do u stay
so if it's back to back in your area,does that mean that's how it is everywhere else?this is something we are suppose to enjoy without giving kudos to the government cause it's our right

Where do you,let's confirm your back to back
Re: Buhari, Few Days To Christmas And Everywhere Is In Darkness by hollah123: 10:49am On Dec 10, 2021
ajericho:
so if it's back to back in your area,does that mean that's how it is everywhere else?this is something we are suppose to enjoy without giving kudos to the government cause it's our right

Where do you,let's confirm your back to back
where do u stay?
Re: Buhari, Few Days To Christmas And Everywhere Is In Darkness by hollah123: 10:50am On Dec 10, 2021
ajericho:

It doesn't matter where I live in Ibadan, Nigeria electricity is total rubbish
generalisation is for weak mind, it's just like saying every youth is a thief

Name your area let me burst your bubble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Few Days To Christmas And Everywhere Is In Darkness by ajericho(m): 10:58am On Dec 10, 2021
hollah123:
generalisation is for weak mind, it's just like saying every youth is a thief

Name your area let me burst your bubble

Your are just abnormal
Re: Buhari, Few Days To Christmas And Everywhere Is In Darkness by hollah123: 11:12am On Dec 10, 2021
ajericho:

Your are just abnormal
which area now?

Forget d abnormal rant,u propagandist are just too empty,that was how thinktwycemybro said a bag of pure water is now 300 in his area n till today he's yet to tell us d name of d area

I hate people who peddle lies cos it's cos of these your lies that crashed d lekki tollgate scenerio,u people added too much lies n just 1 truth shattered everything

Mention d area

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Few Days To Christmas And Everywhere Is In Darkness by ajericho(m): 11:18am On Dec 10, 2021
hollah123:
which area now?

Forget d abnormal rant,u propagandist are just too empty,that was how thinktwycemybro said a bag of pure water is now 300 in his area n till today he's yet to tell us d name of d area

I hate people who peddle lies cos it's cos of these your lies that crashed d lekki tollgate scenerio,u people added too much lies n just 1 truth shattered everything

Mention d area

Omo I just see say you no normal ni,so you can boldly say it outside that nigerias electricity is good?

Do you know the cost of foodstuffs right now?

So anybody that condemn the evil act of this incompetent government is a propagandist?
Re: Buhari, Few Days To Christmas And Everywhere Is In Darkness by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 10, 2021
helinues:

Power bands

Some areas are categorised as 24 hour power supply areas, while some are categorized as 6 hour power supply areas (per day).

The advantage is that in return for getting just six hours, you pay less...

Re: Buhari, Few Days To Christmas And Everywhere Is In Darkness by hollah123: 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2021
ajericho:

Omo I just see say you no normal ni,so you can boldly say it outside that nigerias electricity is good?

So anybody that condemn the evil act of this incompetent government is a propagandist?
which area?
Re: Buhari, Few Days To Christmas And Everywhere Is In Darkness by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2021
hollah123:
which area?

Thank you. Keep asking and he'll keep hiding. I can say in my area of Lekki light has improved in the past two months.

From using my Gen from 9pm to 6am several days a week back then, I am now using the gen for probably no more than 3 hours a day at worst. Some days, not at all.

Also pure water is still 150 Naira in my area. 300 Naira my ass. Some folks will just lie outrageously, like Lekki lies, just to try and malign the government.

They don't realize they are now the monster they claim others are.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Few Days To Christmas And Everywhere Is In Darkness by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2021
ajericho:

What is wrong with you and your doom and gloom obsession? Are you determined to be bitter, negative and angry alone?

No one is telling you electricity is now top notch. Yet, do you want those experiencing much improved power supply to come here and claim otherwise so we can all wallow in negativity and misery?

Have you actually consider that you may be the one who is not mormal anymore because long term hatred of the Government and Nigerian leaders has turned you into a very negative, insultive, miserable and bitter person?

Electricity has improved in many areas of Lagos. That is a fact.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Few Days To Christmas And Everywhere Is In Darkness by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 10, 2021
hisexcellency34:

OP, please be specific as per where you categorize as "everywhere" you use in your thread title.

Let us start from there.
Re: Buhari, Few Days To Christmas And Everywhere Is In Darkness by hollah123: 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2021
Dsalvo:

Thank you. Keep asking and he'll keep hiding. I can say in my area of Lekki light has improved in the past two months.

From using my Gen from 9pm to 6am several days a week back then, I am now using the gen for probably no more than 3 hours a day at worst. Some days, not at all.

Also pure water is still 150 Naira in my area. 300 Naira my ass. Some folks will just lie outrageously, like Lekki lies, just to try and malign the government.

They don't realize they are now the monster they claim others are.
he has replied me twice n he still didn't mention d area,instead of writing long stories he would have just mention d area

This is the kind of lie that rubbished d lekki saga, the lies were too much that just 1 question always throw them off balance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Few Days To Christmas And Everywhere Is In Darkness by ajericho(m): 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2021
Dsalvo:

What is wrong with you and your doom and gloom obsession? Are you determined to be bitter, negative and angry alone?

No one is telling you electricity is now top notch. Yet, do you want those experiencing much improved power supply to come here and claim otherwise so we can all wallow in negativity and misery?

Have you actually consider that you may be the one who is not mormal anymore because long term hatred of the Government and Nigerian leaders has turned you into a very negative, insultive, miserable and bitter person?

Electricity has improved in many areas of Lagos. That is a fact.

Well if hating on government and useless leaders like we currently have in this country makes me a miserable person I'll rather be,than being a stupid government asslicker, there's nothing good about this government,it goes from bad to worse,and it amazes me to see people actually defending them,

A day does not go by without people being gruesomely murdered,a nation that's suppose to be in a state of emergency,but you'll see the so called leaders attending gatherings home and abroad,all the do is express shock and express their goddamn sympathy,

Maybe we should talk about how they've made life hard for average Nigerians,look how much a kg of cooking gas is
Re: Buhari, Few Days To Christmas And Everywhere Is In Darkness by ajericho(m): 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2021
hollah123:
he has replied me twice n he still didn't mention d area,instead of writing long stories he would have just mention d area

This is the kind of lie that rubbished d lekki saga, the lies were too much that just 1 question always throw them off balance

Monatan Iwo road,and I know about few more areas which they experience bad power supply,I can't praise them for giving us electricity for few hours a day,we should be experiencing 24hours power supply,but reverse is the case for my dear country

(1) (2) (Reply)

UAE Flight Ban: Lai Mohammed Blames IPOB / By Next Week Peter Obi Supporters Will Be Calling Nigeria A Zoo / "I Follow Collect Wotowoto" -facebook user who met Peter Obi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.