Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Buhari, Few Days To Christmas And Everywhere Is In Darkness - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Few Days To Christmas And Everywhere Is In Darkness (1051 Views)

Electricity Crisis: 3 Reasons Nigeria Is In Darkness — Barth Nnaji / Buhari: Few People In 5 States Control Nigeria’s Wealth / Buhari – Few Nigerians Abroad Are Giving Us Bad Name By Engaging In Crime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Few Days To Christmas And Everywhere Is In Darkness by hollah123: 2:22pm On Dec 10, 2021
ajericho:

Monatan Iwo road,and I know about few more areas which they experience bad power supply,I can't praise them for giving us electricity for few hours a day,we should be experiencing 24hours power supply,but reverse is the case for my dear country
guy u are a big liar,monatan has steady electricity,from olawale to bitemore to madrasa to nepa office to agric to mingles n to iyana church use d same light so how come u are here telling me monatan doesn't have light.

Guy tell us say your card don finish or nepa don cut your light

Iwo road to olodo is my route so tell us another thing

So i guess once d electricity supply isn't 24 hours then it's nothing abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Few Days To Christmas And Everywhere Is In Darkness by ajericho(m): 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2021
hollah123:
guy u are a big liar,monatan has steady electricity,from olawale to bitemore to madrasa to nepa office to agric to mingles n to iyana church use d same light so how come u are here telling me monatan doesn't have light.

Lol,you call 8hrs of light in a day and the next day thrown into darkness,you call that steady?

Sheybi we all dey inside the sinking ship, keep paddling your government
Re: Buhari, Few Days To Christmas And Everywhere Is In Darkness by hollah123: 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2021
ajericho:

Lol,you call 8hrs of light in a day and the next day thrown into darkness,you call that steady?

Sheybi we all dey inside the sinking ship, keep paddling your government
see let me break it down to u so u can understand it's my area

Overnight light is always sure?
Yes or no

Even durning d day they still bring light
Yes or no
Re: Buhari, Few Days To Christmas And Everywhere Is In Darkness by ajericho(m): 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2021
hollah123:
see let me break it down to u so u can understand it's my area

Overnight light is always sure?
Yes or no

Even durning d day they still bring light
Yes or no

Yeah it is so,but you can't say for other areas
Re: Buhari, Few Days To Christmas And Everywhere Is In Darkness by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 10, 2021
ajericho:

Well if hating on government and useless leaders like we currently have in this country makes me a miserable person I'll rather be,than being a stupid government asslicker, there's nothing good about this government,it goes from bad to worse,and it amazes me to see people actually defending them,

A day does not go by without people being gruesomely murdered,a nation that's suppose to be in a state of emergency,but you'll see the so called leaders attending gatherings home and abroad,all the do is express shock and express their goddamn sympathy,

Maybe we should talk about how they've made life hard for average Nigerians,look how much a kg of cooking gas is

See why I said you're not okay? From electricity suppy, the topic of the thread, you move on to insulting others as "government asslicker" and then you divert to murder, insecurity and even cooking gas!!!

Can you hear yourself for god sake? Can't you appreciate that you need to breathe? Do you want those who have experienced improved power supply to lie just to please your desire to wallow in misery?

Once you appreciate that your state of mind, optimistic or pessimistic, has a huge influence in how yoir life turns out then no wahala. Continue with your doom and gloom mindset. Your life your choices.
Re: Buhari, Few Days To Christmas And Everywhere Is In Darkness by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 10, 2021
ajericho:

Yeah it is so,but you can't say for other areas

How do you expect him to speak for any area but his own? That is why I said stick to talking about your area and let others do same for their area.

We can then compare to get a better overall pictures. Don't proclaim your own particular situation as applicable to all others.
Re: Buhari, Few Days To Christmas And Everywhere Is In Darkness by ajericho(m): 4:43pm On Dec 10, 2021
Dsalvo:

See why I said you're not okay? From electricity suppy, the topic of the thread, you move on to insulting others as "government asslicker" and then you divert to murder, insecurity and even cooking gas!!!

Can you hear yourself for god sake? Can't you appreciate that you need to breathe? Do you want those who have experienced improved power supply to lie just to please your desire to wallow in misery?

Once you appreciate that your state of mind, optimistic or pessimistic, has a huge influence in how yoir life turns out then no wahala. Your life your choices.

If you experience improved power supply,don't make it seem like the person complaining is lying.

Government sympathiser
Re: Buhari, Few Days To Christmas And Everywhere Is In Darkness by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 10, 2021
ajericho:

If you experience improved power supply,don't make it seem like the person complaining is lying.

Government sympathiser

Did I say you're lying? Say your situation let others state their own. That is how reasonable people get an appreciation of the true state of affairs.

Don't start foaming at the mouth because others say what happens to be their own truth you dont want to hear or are too bitter to accept.
Re: Buhari, Few Days To Christmas And Everywhere Is In Darkness by kingvisco: 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
hollah123:

This your comment got me completely confused o. Are you referring to the same Monatan, Ibadan that I was from last Saturday to Tuesday of this week?
If yes, light no dey that side o. It's always like 10 minutes power supply per day. They bring light twice per day for about 5 minutes each time such that before you finish plugging your phone, the light is already off.
So, please define what you mean by monatan has steady electricity
Re: Buhari, Few Days To Christmas And Everywhere Is In Darkness by Akano5(m): 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2023
Kraytur:
Have you been to Ghana it’s a part of Africa with uninterrupted power

Let’s face the facts things like electricity and oil will continue to be underdeveloped because of the corruption this country has harbored

They’ll tell you about building and repairing power plants and removing subsidy with billions which is first aiding the problem

but what they never do is build more dams and refineries which is supposed to solve the problem

Yes we have water and oil and money

But see those guys in power they’ll never fix it

That’s how you know a wicked government

As for those supporting this government you know deep in your heart you’re evil

And evil people experience evil things eventually undecided

Others countries build multiple power plant to keep their countries powered and build refineries to keep inflation in control....

I realized it in 2021 that all those politicians and majority of Nigerians are very wicked human being...

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: No PDP Aspirants Can Defeat Me, If I Run For President. — Gov. Wike / God Protect My Life - Nigerian Man Prays As He Walks Alone Inside The Bush / Annie Idibia Is A Drug Addict, She Introduced Me Into Drugs-Annie Brother Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.