Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Ruling On Bullying And Stern Warning To Those Who Do It - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ruling On Bullying And Stern Warning To Those Who Do It (5883 Views)

Ruling On A Woman Putting Her Picture On Social Media / Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration / Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruling On Bullying And Stern Warning To Those Who Do It by Mayhem1: 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2021
Crafteck1:
Na where una 4k up b this tobic, islam thrives by bullying people in the name of allah, you do this... We stone u, you do this, we chop of your hand, you do this, we behead you, so much bloodlust, islam instills fear not love. I lie?

Even to comment here i was bullied to accept allah.
Now speak in English, ode.
Re: Ruling On Bullying And Stern Warning To Those Who Do It by AntiChristian: 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2021
ashawopikin:
see mumu

See Ashawopikin aka Pikin of ashawo!
Re: Ruling On Bullying And Stern Warning To Those Who Do It by Mayhem1: 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2021
AntiChristian:

Yeye man

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Bullying And Stern Warning To Those Who Do It by thatsleepboy1: 12:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
AntiChristian:
Your God can do anything He likes but our Allah shouldn't right?
Hypocrite! Bigot

What happens when Yahweh sends people to kill for him? Does he become audio too?
Folly at it's worst!

Sahih al-Bukhari 3289

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Yawning is from Satan and if anyone of you yawns, he should check his yawning as much as possible, for if anyone of you (during the act of yawning) should say: 'Ha', Satan will laugh at him."

Why is a "creator " always helpless about things he doesn't like yet created

Where did Allah say He hates yawning in that hadith?
Compound liar!

There are many things Yahweh created too which includes Evil, Calamity and disaster
I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, YAHWEH, do all these things.
Isaiah 45:7

Did Yahweh create disaster because He loves it?

Isaiah: 45. 7. I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. 8. Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the LORD have created it. 9. Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands? 10. Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth?

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Bullying And Stern Warning To Those Who Do It by ashawopikin(m): 12:56pm On Dec 17, 2021
AntiChristian:

headslammers always violent, thunder fire una

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Bullying And Stern Warning To Those Who Do It by ashawopikin(m): 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2021
Mayhem1:
Yeye man
headslammers are the problem of this world, extremely violent

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Bullying And Stern Warning To Those Who Do It by advocatejare(m): 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2021
AlphaAlex:
Hahaha Leave Mohammed oooo before him go send Bandits come your House . grin grin grin As for Elisha him just get hot temper anyhow grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Bullying And Stern Warning To Those Who Do It by Leverage2021: 2:16pm On Dec 17, 2021
[s]
AntiChristian:
Your God can do anything He likes but our Allah shouldn't right?
Hypocrite! Bigot

What happens when Yahweh sends people to kill for him? Does he become audio too?
Folly at it's worst!

Sahih al-Bukhari 3289

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Yawning is from Satan and if anyone of you yawns, he should check his yawning as much as possible, for if anyone of you (during the act of yawning) should say: 'Ha', Satan will laugh at him."

Why is a "creator " always helpless about things he doesn't like yet created

Where did Allah say He hates yawning in that hadith?
Compound liar!

There are many things Yahweh created too which includes Evil, Calamity and disaster
I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, YAHWEH, do all these things.
Isaiah 45:7

Did Yahweh create disaster because He loves it?
[/s]Bla bla bla

Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 919

Abu Hurayra reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "ALLAH loves sneezing and HATES YAWNING.
When one of you sneezes and praises Allah Almighty, it is a duty for every Muslim who hears him to say to him, 'May Allah have mercy on you.' Yawning comes from Shaytan. When one of you yawns, he should control it as much as possible. When a man says, 'Aawh!,' Shaytan laughs at him."
Re: Ruling On Bullying And Stern Warning To Those Who Do It by AntiChristian: 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2021
Leverage2021:
[s][/s]Bla bla bla

Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 919

Abu Hurayra reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "ALLAH loves sneezing and HATES YAWNING.
When one of you sneezes and praises Allah Almighty, it is a duty for every Muslim who hears him to say to him, 'May Allah have mercy on you.' Yawning comes from Shaytan. When one of you yawns, he should control it as much as possible. When a man says, 'Aawh!,' Shaytan laughs at him."

Bla bla bla
Re: Ruling On Bullying And Stern Warning To Those Who Do It by AntiChristian: 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2021
ashawopikin:
headslammers always violent, thunder fire una

Make thunder fire the headslammers below too ashawoikin aka pikin of ashawo?

1. Jesus: Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell with his face to the ground and prayed Matthew 26:39

2. Abram: "And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying...," - Old Testament (Genesis 17:3)

3. Abraham:"Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?" - Old Testament (Genesis 17:17)

4. Moses: "And Moses made haste, and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshiped." - Old Testament (Exodus 34:cool

5. Moses & Aaron:“And Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they fell upon their faces: and the glory of the LORD appeared unto them.” - Old Testament (Numbers 20:6)

6. Moses & Aaron:"And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, Separate yourselves from among this congregation, that I may consume them in a moment. And they fell upon their faces, and said, O God, the God of the spirits of all flesh, shall one man sin, and wilt thou be wroth with all the congregation?" - Old Testament (Numbers 16:20-22)

7. Ezra and his People: And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with [their] faces to the ground. - Old Testament (Nehemiah 8:6)

8. Joshua: "And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Joshua 5:14)

9. A Prophet: "And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?" - Old Testament (Ezekiel 9:cool

10 Jehoshaphat: "And Jehoshaphat bowed his head with his face to the ground: and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem fell before the LORD, worshipping the LORD." - Old Testament (2 Chronicles 20:18)

11. A Prophet:"And it came to pass, when I prophesied, that Pelatiah the son of Benaiah died. Then fell I down upon my face, and cried with a loud voice, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou make a full end of the remnant of Israel?" - Old Testament (Ezekiel 11:13)
Re: Ruling On Bullying And Stern Warning To Those Who Do It by AntiChristian: 2:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Isaiah: 45. 7. I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. 8. Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the LORD have created it. 9. Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands? 10. Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth?

Did your LORD create evil because He loves it?
Re: Ruling On Bullying And Stern Warning To Those Who Do It by Techreliance(m): 3:47pm On Dec 17, 2021
Leverage2021:
grin grin even Mohamed knows he no get light

Just a matter of time

Sahih Muslim 146

Verily Islam started as something strange and it would again revert (to its old position) of being strange just as it started, and it would recede between the two mosques just as the serpent crawls back into its hole.

And why on earth should I be arguing with a retard and ignoramus like u, with ur cooked and baseless facts, go and know abt ur dogmatic religion first. Bastard!

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Bullying And Stern Warning To Those Who Do It by ashawopikin(m): 5:54pm On Dec 17, 2021
AntiChristian:

1. Jesus: Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell with his face to the ground and prayed Matthew 26:39

2. Abram: "And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying...," - Old Testament (Genesis 17:3)

3. Abraham:"Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?" - Old Testament (Genesis 17:17)

4. Moses: "And Moses made haste, and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshiped." - Old Testament (Exodus 34:cool

5. Moses & Aaron:“And Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they fell upon their faces: and the glory of the LORD appeared unto them.” - Old Testament (Numbers 20:6)

6. Moses & Aaron:"And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, Separate yourselves from among this congregation, that I may consume them in a moment. And they fell upon their faces, and said, O God, the God of the spirits of all flesh, shall one man sin, and wilt thou be wroth with all the congregation?" - Old Testament (Numbers 16:20-22)

7. Ezra and his People: And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with [their] faces to the ground. - Old Testament (Nehemiah 8:6)

8. Joshua: "And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Joshua 5:14)

9. A Prophet: "And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?" - Old Testament (Ezekiel 9:cool

10 Jehoshaphat: "And Jehoshaphat bowed his head with his face to the ground: and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem fell before the LORD, worshipping the LORD." - Old Testament (2 Chronicles 20:18)

11. A Prophet:"And it came to pass, when I prophesied, that Pelatiah the son of Benaiah died. Then fell I down upon my face, and cried with a loud voice, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou make a full end of the remnant of Israel?" - Old Testament (Ezekiel 11:13)
headslammers with black dots, very wicked and evil set of people, una dey fight for una god, but na our God dey fight for us, bunch of fucking terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Ruling On Bullying And Stern Warning To Those Who Do It by ashawopikin(m): 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2021
advocatejare:

Muhammad that your Quran said never acted on his own accord but by the command of Allah, killed more than 700 unarmed Jews in a single day by beheading them because they exposed him as a false prophet!

Muhammad supported the killing of innocent children:
he's the father of all terrorists

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Bullying And Stern Warning To Those Who Do It by ashawopikin(m): 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
AlphaAlex:
Hahaha Leave Mohammed oooo before him go send Bandits come your House . grin grin grin As for Elisha him just get hot temper anyhow grin
Elijah na gentle and quiet guy, but na small thing dey vex am grin grin
Re: Ruling On Bullying And Stern Warning To Those Who Do It by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
ashawopikin:
Elijah na gentle and quiet guy, but na small thing dey vex am grin grin
Lol But Him vex no mad reach Jezebel Own grin baba tuwaama once … fear women especially the ones in heavy make up grin

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Bullying And Stern Warning To Those Who Do It by Crafteck1: 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2021
AntiChristian:

To each way of life is their set of rules! No one forces you to be here!

Can we also say the Nigerian laws bullies us not to steal, etc?
Funny thing is you argued sensibly compared to a lot of people here, every religion to me is a hoax, thats nothing new, its the extremity to which islam takes the blood lust to that i have a problem with, why dont people think twice once a leader says this is right, they follow it to the latter, i was born Christian but the religious practices are very questionable, you do this, you go to hell, you dont do this, you will be poor, at least in most cases they just fleece you of cash. People have done, are doing and will still do terrible things in the name of islam.. Talk about corruption, most people have no idea how corrupt the Catholic head is sha... Lets all just be good and love each other.
Re: Ruling On Bullying And Stern Warning To Those Who Do It by ashawopikin(m): 10:34pm On Dec 17, 2021
Hi
thatsleepboy1:

Chaiiii and this thread is about bullying ooo and after reading the ruling, you're still bullying him, this is obviously alláh's kind of mercy. Keep it up for allah.
This is obviously what allah taught you in the koran cos I'm sure if you know where he stays, allah would have commanded you to go after him so that your virgins will be tripled, but alláh and mohammed are shortsighted if not they'd have revealed his address to you. Even Mohammed's mother was a prostitute, is alláh not a prostitute?
them go always dey show their true colors, see as dem dey expose themselves
Re: Ruling On Bullying And Stern Warning To Those Who Do It by Hassanmaye(m): 8:30am On Dec 18, 2021
Lukgaf:
Recently, the story of Sylvester Omoroni, an alleged bullied student of Dowen surfaced on the internet. Many people who linked this to bullying gave several accounts of bullying in Nigeria. What does Islam say concerning it? This thread provides an answer

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/285352/a-word-about-bullying
Thanks
Re: Ruling On Bullying And Stern Warning To Those Who Do It by Hassanmaye(m): 8:31am On Dec 18, 2021
athaboi:
Beautiful...how about warning to those who take life to defend Allah! That someone could be killed simply because he used a paper with the image drawing or photograph of prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) What could be more bully or disastrous than that?
Is better than fake miracles
Re: Ruling On Bullying And Stern Warning To Those Who Do It by RightChannel: 10:33am On Dec 18, 2021
AntiChristian:

Bros let the below picture guide you and don't be confused

2 Likes

Re: Ruling On Bullying And Stern Warning To Those Who Do It by AntiChristian: 12:52pm On Dec 18, 2021
RightChannel:

Bros let the below picture guide you and don't be confused

Na like this Jesus your Lord prostrate for who?

Show us the verse and how Jesus prostrate?

Why did he have to copy us?
Re: Ruling On Bullying And Stern Warning To Those Who Do It by athaboi(f): 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Is better than fake miracles
I don't respond to fantastics bcoz they are the terrorists destroying Islamic religion

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Bullying And Stern Warning To Those Who Do It by RightChannel: 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2021
AntiChristian:

Na like this Jesus your Lord prostrate for who?

Show us the verse and how Jesus prostrate?

Why did he have to copy us?

Were you not the one that qouted the verse earlier?

Jesus fell with his face to the ground and prayed, it is different from Jesus bang his head on the ground and prayed.. I gave you that picture to see the different between the two (fell and bang) in other not to be confused next time..

Jesus Christ didn't copy you, he never wash his mouth, hands and legs before praying, Jesus Christ never carry kettle before praying. Your prophet that brought your religion Islam was born 600year after Jesus Christ ascended to heaven so tell me who copy who

Re: Ruling On Bullying And Stern Warning To Those Who Do It by AntiChristian: 5:40am On Dec 19, 2021
RightChannel:

Were you not the one that qouted the verse earlier?

Jesus fell with his face to the ground and prayed, it is different from Jesus bang his head on the ground and prayed.. I gave you that picture to see the different between the two (fell and bang) in other not to be confused next time..

Jesus Christ didn't copy you, he never wash his mouth, hands and legs before praying, Jesus Christ never carry kettle before praying. Your prophet that brought your religion Islam was born 600year after Jesus Christ ascended to heaven so tell me who copy who
So Jesus copied Moses?

Then Jesus practised Judaism not Christianity!

Christians dance and clap but Jesus didn't

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thrilling Things To Do These Eid Holidays / Sheikh Abdullahi Abba Zaria!!! The Best Quaran Reciter!!!! / Forgive Without Seeking Retaliation Or Revenge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.