Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,049 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

The Art Of Maya - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / The Art Of Maya (1402 Views)

Learn the Art of Digital Photography. Register for the Sept/Oct Batch Today! / The Art of Signage Design Solutions and Wayfinding / Maya And 3dMax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Art Of Maya by siggraph: 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2011
Hi,

For creative and practical 3D Digital Animation Training, get trained by Our Autodesk Certified Instructors.

For more Info and Training schedules, log on to http://graphitecstudios.net/home/certi_dig_anim.php
Re: The Art Of Maya by uthamaputi: 8:10am On Jun 14, 2011
Really great i need means contact sure.
Re: The Art Of Maya by OKX(m): 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2011
ure advertising training in animations and u dont have a single clip showcasing your ability on your site, or a link to a demoreel anywhere.
even most of d still pics u used arent original, dat doesnt inspire confidence.
Re: The Art Of Maya by priya899: 9:06am On Jun 16, 2011
hi,

One of the greatest book of Maya with tons of tips of animation, modeling, rendering etc.The Art of Maya is amust for every 3D designer.

priya,

Vastu |Monthly Forecast| Website development delhi | Ad Agency in Delhi
Re: The Art Of Maya by siggraph: 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2011
@OKX

Our animation reel are only acessible to those who make enquiries and are willing to come to our office to view our works. For your information, some of the works on the website were done by our students while still in training. Take time to go thru the website with an open mind and not just with the mindset of running down other peoples work.

How many animation school abroad or even within Nigeria post all thier works on the website?
Re: The Art Of Maya by OKX(m): 8:25pm On Jun 17, 2011
@siggraph
u misunderstand me, indeed u r the one dat needs an open mind.
Check d facts, ure advertsisng animation not modeling, and u posted your site as a source for information.

Dat means it should have at least an animation sample clip or link to a demo. I am not suggesting u put all your work online, dats absurd. But why would i come all the way to ur office to assess ur relevance, what if i live outside ur location/state or even country.

u r marketing a service, so u should make your target audience get as much info as possible with minimum effort on their part.

Besides, those are my opinions and at best, regard it as client feedback and do with it what u will.
Contrary 2 your opinion i have no interest in running u down, why wld i?

Reread my post objectively
Re: The Art Of Maya by ugo2u(m): 11:31am On Jun 25, 2011
me I no talk o. shocked
Re: The Art Of Maya by GoodPharoh: 11:39am On Jun 25, 2011
Who tell you say you talk

Re: The Art Of Maya by ugo2u(m): 11:47am On Jun 25, 2011
;d

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Animation Project / Fantastic Pen Portrait / Chijioke Anyacho Repents Olumides Girl, To Prove It Was A Real Painting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.