Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Tips On How To Avoid Being Killed By Police As You Travel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tips On How To Avoid Being Killed By Police As You Travel (799 Views)

Tonye Cole Calls Commissioner Of Police As Thugs Invade Rivers APC Office / Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt / Battle Over IGP: Disquiet In Police As Adamu Retires On February 1, 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips On How To Avoid Being Killed By Police As You Travel by Nnemuka(f): 9:54am On Dec 10, 2021
Be security conscious...

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Avoid Being Killed By Police As You Travel by Baawaa(m): 9:54am On Dec 10, 2021
R
Re: Tips On How To Avoid Being Killed By Police As You Travel by malcom1X: 10:30am On Dec 10, 2021
The police are the real armed robbers on the road

3 Likes

Re: Tips On How To Avoid Being Killed By Police As You Travel by JavaScript9091: 10:47am On Dec 10, 2021
Lol. Nigeria cry
Re: Tips On How To Avoid Being Killed By Police As You Travel by Danjikanbauchi: 10:53am On Dec 10, 2021
Nigeria police, Army and DSS are the real thieves and Gunmen Terrorising South East.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips On How To Avoid Being Killed By Police As You Travel by Nnemuka(f): 11:00am On Dec 10, 2021
JavaScript9091:
Lol. Nigeria cry
Not funny
I mean people are taking precautions against security agencies that are being paid to secure lives.

4 Likes

Re: Tips On How To Avoid Being Killed By Police As You Travel by Mystic216: 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2021
Why on earth do we have to apply all these cautions because of police and soldiers that are supposed to ensure our safe trip to and fro
How many times have northerners applied such caution while traveling for Sallah celebration ?
Is it not obvious that Igbos are being marginalized and treated like non-indigens?
Tomorrow one cow will be asking reason for demanding the restoration of Biafra
I hate unnecessary intimidations and one-sided ruling
Mtcheew

3 Likes

Re: Tips On How To Avoid Being Killed By Police As You Travel by Nnemuka(f): 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2021
Baawaa:
R
??

(1) (Reply)

2023: I’ve Informed Buhari Of My Ambition ― Tinubu / FUNNY: See How Nigerians Descend On Buhari After Eagles Were Kicked Out Of AFCON / 2023 Presidential Aspirant Phock2sweet Visit Emir of Sokoto gets Blessings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.