Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Tonye Cole Calls Commissioner Of Police As Thugs Invade Rivers APC Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tonye Cole Calls Commissioner Of Police As Thugs Invade Rivers APC Office (17372 Views)

APC Office In Rivers Shutdown, Repainted As House Owner Defects To PDP (Photos) / Alhassan Strips Taraba APC Office, Retrieves All Donated Furniture / Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonye Cole Calls Commissioner Of Police As Thugs Invade Rivers APC Office by Supremos: 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonye Cole Calls Commissioner Of Police As Thugs Invade Rivers APC Office by Supremos: 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2023
How come APC is allowing her guber flag bearer in Rivers state to be bullied by Wike and PDP thugs, her office invaded and flags descreated?

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonye Cole Calls Commissioner Of Police As Thugs Invade Rivers APC Office by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2023
APC just came to turn everything upside down

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonye Cole Calls Commissioner Of Police As Thugs Invade Rivers APC Office by Mystic216: 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2023
APC and evil doings

18 Likes

Re: Tonye Cole Calls Commissioner Of Police As Thugs Invade Rivers APC Office by Supremos: 12:26pm On Apr 05, 2023
Was APC Rivers state traded for Wike support for Tinubu? .

Who sold Rivers APC and Why?. What does the future hold for Rivers APC?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonye Cole Calls Commissioner Of Police As Thugs Invade Rivers APC Office by Supremos: 12:26pm On Apr 05, 2023
Lalasticlala and Oga Dominique come ohh
Re: Tonye Cole Calls Commissioner Of Police As Thugs Invade Rivers APC Office by Supremos: 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2023
Apparently CP Rivers state was told to stand down back up

14 Likes

Re: Tonye Cole Calls Commissioner Of Police As Thugs Invade Rivers APC Office by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2023
Na wa oo
Re: Tonye Cole Calls Commissioner Of Police As Thugs Invade Rivers APC Office by JasonScoolari: 12:41pm On Apr 05, 2023
I thought some APC miscreants hailed Wike for delivering Rivers to their Daddy.... grin

70 Likes

Re: Tonye Cole Calls Commissioner Of Police As Thugs Invade Rivers APC Office by Supremos: 12:42pm On Apr 05, 2023
JasonScoolari:
I thought some APC miscreants hailed Wike for delivering Rivers to their Daddy.... grin
The baby tyrant they hailed has grown, everyone will feel the impact

58 Likes

Re: Tonye Cole Calls Commissioner Of Police As Thugs Invade Rivers APC Office by SIONKPO1(m): 12:48pm On Apr 05, 2023
Cole,Abe and Briggs would have matched Wike's madness but they were all hungry and eager to lead instead of alliance

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonye Cole Calls Commissioner Of Police As Thugs Invade Rivers APC Office by Ceenachi: 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2023
Haaaaa. APC and PDP joins hands together and rigged 2023 presidential election in favour of a particular candidate. But today, they are fighting over who is to control the affairs of the state in the next four years. Madam, give me another beeršŸŗ and let me enjoying myself as I will be reading comments......šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

43 Likes

Re: Tonye Cole Calls Commissioner Of Police As Thugs Invade Rivers APC Office by Supremos: 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2023
SIONKPO1:
Cole,Abe and Briggs would have matched Wike's madness but they were all hungry and eager to lead instead of alliance
that would have been the way to decimate Wike and his PDP
Re: Tonye Cole Calls Commissioner Of Police As Thugs Invade Rivers APC Office by OmotolaBoy(m): 1:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
Nawa oo
Re: Tonye Cole Calls Commissioner Of Police As Thugs Invade Rivers APC Office by Supremos: 1:13pm On Apr 05, 2023
OmotolaBoy:
Nawa oo
Buahhahaha. CP may have sent 3 policemen with stick so as to absorb himself of any blame

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonye Cole Calls Commissioner Of Police As Thugs Invade Rivers APC Office by Madmohamed123: 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2023
Reinaldo:
APC just came to turn everything upside down
no no I don't believe you
Is wike not APC
Re: Tonye Cole Calls Commissioner Of Police As Thugs Invade Rivers APC Office by Supremos: 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2023
Madmohamed123:
no no I don't believe you
Is wike not APC
Who sold ApC Rivers state to Wike?

6 Likes

Re: Tonye Cole Calls Commissioner Of Police As Thugs Invade Rivers APC Office by Millimann: 1:32pm On Apr 05, 2023
Lawless people everywhere.
Re: Tonye Cole Calls Commissioner Of Police As Thugs Invade Rivers APC Office by press9jatv: 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2023
This is highly barbaric, the sponsors of these thugs must be arrested. Nigeria Army in Rivers State should arrest the sponsors of these thugs in Rivers State. Enough of killings in rivers State

1 Like

Re: Tonye Cole Calls Commissioner Of Police As Thugs Invade Rivers APC Office by Weedhustler: 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2023
Make una kill una self...useless people!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonye Cole Calls Commissioner Of Police As Thugs Invade Rivers APC Office by dododawa1: 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2023
Ahead
Re: Tonye Cole Calls Commissioner Of Police As Thugs Invade Rivers APC Office by marlow1962(m): 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2023
Mtchew
Re: Tonye Cole Calls Commissioner Of Police As Thugs Invade Rivers APC Office by inoki247: 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2023
No be democracy dem dey experience for River's election don finish dem still dey colet when others don move on and go bak to dere handy work....

I wish that GRV guy fit go River's go contest I wan check something make he face Wike....

4 Likes

Re: Tonye Cole Calls Commissioner Of Police As Thugs Invade Rivers APC Office by Blissful45(m): 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2023
Politics has become a do-or-die affair at the moment here in Nigeria. It's saddening
Re: Tonye Cole Calls Commissioner Of Police As Thugs Invade Rivers APC Office by PAWG(m): 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2023
cry theyā€™ll still blame APC

1 Like

Re: Tonye Cole Calls Commissioner Of Police As Thugs Invade Rivers APC Office by Arabk25: 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2023
That's Nigeria for you where the seating Governor determines what happen in the state this is a shame to democracy in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Tonye Cole Calls Commissioner Of Police As Thugs Invade Rivers APC Office by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2023
No comment
Re: Tonye Cole Calls Commissioner Of Police As Thugs Invade Rivers APC Office by mozes01(m): 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2023
you can video yourself, calling cp, but you no fit video the bastards climbing your fence and destroying your properties. Nigeria politicians sef. useless all of them no exception

1 Like

Re: Tonye Cole Calls Commissioner Of Police As Thugs Invade Rivers APC Office by kokoA(m): 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2023
Rivers state and violence sha..

1 Like

Re: Tonye Cole Calls Commissioner Of Police As Thugs Invade Rivers APC Office by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2023
Nigeria police force has been privatized.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Minister Of Power, Bayo Adelabu To Rejoin APC On December 15 / LASG Donates N55m To Families Of Slain Security Officers / Police Wives Empower Widows As Krystal Okeke Pledges Educational Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.