Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) (29026 Views)

"Nigerian Scam" Used As A Lecture Topic In An American University: Pics & Video / See The Stadium Built By Covenant University (pics, Video) / Chris Oyakhilome Builds Faculty Of Engineering - Benson Idahosa University (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by Dreytonisback(m): 8:27am On Dec 11, 2021
But you called them beautiful?
All these soaked bread

1 Like

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by Wamuzzzzal: 8:30am On Dec 11, 2021
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by ekanx27(m): 8:31am On Dec 11, 2021
I have never seen an ugly nurse. I can't fear injection and fear your face.

1 Like

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by Seniorwriter(m): 8:31am On Dec 11, 2021
Nice...congrats to them...

arthurwillia:

No Dey show your fcclishness to the world now
Big time uselessness!

Randy100:
I didn't see any beauty here.
Congratulations to them for their academic prowess.
Beauty is in all living creations.

iamyemiakins:
Nigeria isn't even a place to practice Nursing, as the system frustrates the Nurse, the Nurse transfers the frustration on the patients grin

It's not easy to win prizes on graduation day, that's a long term effort that finally paid off!

Congratulations to them!
Apt....pinned.

@Seniorwriter

3 Likes

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by emmykk(m): 8:32am On Dec 11, 2021
God you know my two daughters will be a nurse

1 Like

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by sheddyboy01(m): 8:32am On Dec 11, 2021
Congratulations!

I always celebrate every single act of courage and tenacity

And this is certainly one

3 Likes

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by emmykk(m): 8:33am On Dec 11, 2021
AdaAde:
They've started preparing their japa papers. This country isn't ready to accommodate game changers.

grin grin grin this reply weak me

1 Like

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by drealcivilceno(m): 8:33am On Dec 11, 2021
majamajic:

I have dated a foreign air hostess , I don't just like that job. Mostly the way most of them treat patients

Love the way handled the matter.

Thumbs up!
Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by mainman7(m): 8:33am On Dec 11, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:33am On Dec 11, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Na dem!
Awon eyan Buhari undecided
Awon Eyan Buhari bawo.
That's a new one.
Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 11, 2021
majamajic:
No matter how beautiful
Nurses na no no no for me

You're right, they're av this very very bad attitude and most if not all are loss too.
Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:34am On Dec 11, 2021
emmykk:

grin grin grin this reply weak me
But na real matters o
Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by house10s: 8:35am On Dec 11, 2021
majamajic:

I have dated a foreign air hostess , I don't just like that job. Mostly the way most of them treat patients

wats air hostess for nurse matter?

2 Likes

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by dalass(f): 8:36am On Dec 11, 2021
Eventscentre:
These two beautiful ladies won all the prizes of department of Nursing at Obafemi Awolowo University Ile Ife convocation ceremony. The real slay queens.
Their names are Akinlose Dorcas and Obawole Adeola Congratulations to them

Awon omoluabis

Beauty with brains grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by DavidEsq(m): 8:36am On Dec 11, 2021
majamajic:

They are very few, I prefer a teacher or a designer . My neighbor wife is a nurse she always come back in the morning , or sometimes all day shift

The guy dey keep girls over night or during her day shift , without any fear .
The job is as good as watch night job , they also do it with bitterness and wickeness . U will witness this one day . Am talking about Nigeria ones ooo
Thank u. They are the devil's assistants
Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by fotadmowmend(m): 8:37am On Dec 11, 2021
yunqdady:

You mostly met quacks and not trained nurses
Mtcheeew as if we never dated a 'trained' nurse before she go sch of nursing come cross to university na still full of shit..... If u see nurse just run

1 Like

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:37am On Dec 11, 2021
They cheated one igbo girl for this prize... everyone knw afonjas are not brainy nah undecided
Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by toujurs: 8:43am On Dec 11, 2021
yunqdady:

No nurse would stoop low for you. Get the Bleep out
Shutup jare, aboki. Doesn't he have a choice as a human, all this small boys will just be talking anyow, can you say this shit in his front.
Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by ukaface(f): 8:43am On Dec 11, 2021
A Proud Nurse.

If you jam a rude nurse, definitely not a registered nurse.
Know the difference between an auxiliary and a well groomed registered nurse.

5 Likes

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by gasparpisciotta: 8:44am On Dec 11, 2021
Shout out to nurse DB who after taking good care of me while I was on admission in one private hospital, continues to look after my other room needs till date.

God bless you plenty!!!!

I love nurses, no story!

1 Like

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by toujurs: 8:45am On Dec 11, 2021
ekanx27:
I have never seen an ugly nurse. I can't fear injection and fear your face.
See this one, they are plenty jare, there are ugly nurses,
Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by Yankee101: 8:45am On Dec 11, 2021
NCLEX + Bachelor of Nursing = Green Card
Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by hagiosfemi(m): 8:55am On Dec 11, 2021
Can u pls snap the page of medical students' prizes?
Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by stayclearofme: 8:56am On Dec 11, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
They cheated one igbo girl for this prize... everyone knw afonjas are not brainy nah undecided
This one is also trying to trend... You just displayed your level of foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by stayclearofme: 8:58am On Dec 11, 2021
Nobody is even congratulating them na only bashing.
Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by joyandfaith: 9:02am On Dec 11, 2021
Nurses are good people. Hospitals cannot function without them.

1 Like

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:07am On Dec 11, 2021
I've never been opportune to date a nurse before but I always envy my guy that dated one, that lady they always over pampered him

1 Like

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by Profayo: 9:07am On Dec 11, 2021
Dreytonisback:
But you called them beautiful?
All these soaked bread
Send your picture let's see

2 Likes

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:09am On Dec 11, 2021
EndBuhariNow:

you're addicted to foolishness, instead of seeking help, you're over joyous about it
Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by yunqdady: 9:14am On Dec 11, 2021
toujurs:
Shutup jare, aboki. Doesn't he have a choice as a human, all this small boys will just be talking anyow, can you say this shit in his front.
Get at. Gedifokof tat.
He has a choice but has no right to be condescending else he would be rightly placed!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious SRM University's Exam Instruction In India (Photo) / Lagos State List Of Books For Jsss3 Literature (bece) / Most Funded Federal Universities In Nigeria In 2010 - NUC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.