Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Nigeria Doctors To Examine Osimhen - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Doctors To Examine Osimhen (20518 Views)

Osimhen Cleared By Doctors, Travels To Bouake To Join Team - Daily Post / Nigerien Witch Doctors Pour Blood On Kwara United Players. / More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Doctors To Examine Osimhen by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:22pm On Dec 10, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

I get your huge joke. Cheers
It's a huge joke to you..

Because you know nothing of FIFA rules..

Ignorance is allowed..

Cheers grin
Re: Nigeria Doctors To Examine Osimhen by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:29pm On Dec 10, 2021
floss:
Lol... can you imagine examining some one that has been treated by European best doctors.... what kind of mockery is this by our local doctors, it would have been better if it was our native doctors that wants to examine him at least that one will be more helpful to him and the nation...
The resources this pious doctors wants to waste on Osimhen they should use it and treat some patients that have no financial support.

Are they trying to announce their relevance or there's a potential cashing out some where we don't know about?.... I don't trust my fellow Nigerians ooo, no smoke with out fire
Nigerian doctors have the right to examine Osimhen,if they are suspicious of Napoli's intentions..

If Napoli refuses and goes ahead to field him during AFCON..

Then they will incur the wrath of FIFA

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Doctors To Examine Osimhen by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2021
kenzysmith:
Oshimen for ur own gud no allow any nigerian doctor near u they no sabi anything They might worsen your condition, dont say we didnt warn u!

That's is not true bro. Nigeria have some of the best doctors around the world. I am not talking about Nigerians trained as doctors overseas. I am talking about those who graduated from Nigerian universities. They are so good that the US, Saudi Arabi , United kingdom and so many others want them . Check the US websites on how they described the Nigerian doctors.

The only problem we have is our hospitals that are poorly equipped. Our doctors are hot cake abroad bro
Re: Nigeria Doctors To Examine Osimhen by Walkee: 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2021
kenzysmith:
Oshimen for ur own gud no allow any nigerian doctor near u they no sabi anything They might worsen your condition, dont say we didnt warn u!
Nigerian doctors are very good though
Re: Nigeria Doctors To Examine Osimhen by middlebelter(m): 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2021
floss:
Lol... can you imagine examining some one that has been treated by European best doctors.... what kind of mockery is this by our local doctors, it would have been better if it was our native doctors that wants to examine him at least that one will be more helpful to him and the nation...
The resources this pious doctors wants to waste on Osimhen they should use it and treat some patients that have no financial support.

Are they trying to announce their relevance or there's a potential cashing out some where we don't know about?.... I don't trust my fellow Nigerians ooo, no smoke with out fire

I feel so disappointed with the type of horrendous comments on this thread about the quality of Nigerian Doctors by Nigerian. The same set of Doctors performing excellently throughout the world ate been denigrated by their fellow citizens. What makes European and American Doctors better than their Nigerian counterparts?isn't it the better equipments a d better work conditions? Why haven't we be having complaints about Nigeria trained Doctors working in Europe, America, Saudi Arabia and all over Asia?

When Nigerian Doctors get to Europe, they will examine Victor and come up with their own independent opinion. QED.
Re: Nigeria Doctors To Examine Osimhen by Rree: 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2021
For what
Re: Nigeria Doctors To Examine Osimhen by Truvelisback(m): 8:17pm On Dec 10, 2021
Fractured cheek bone!

1 Share

Re: Nigeria Doctors To Examine Osimhen by kmaster007: 9:25pm On Dec 10, 2021
See Ur life...
kenzysmith:
Re: Nigeria Doctors To Examine Osimhen by unscripted(m): 10:30pm On Dec 10, 2021
floss:

really , Nigeria has some of the best doctors in the world ,, na you no rate yourself ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Doctors To Examine Osimhen by boxypane(m): 10:37pm On Dec 10, 2021
kenzysmith:
Oshimen for ur own gud no allow any nigerian doctor near u they no sabi anything They might worsen your condition, dont say we didn't warn u!
Unfortunately for you, Nigerian doctors are some of the best in the world.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Doctors To Examine Osimhen by Reflect7: 1:49am On Dec 11, 2021
TheOmoney:
They just wanna grant their relatives an opportunity to travel abroad..... which kind Medical examination abi check up be that.....after Oyibo with all D available apparatus don check already.

WELL DONE VICTOR......for the rapid recovery

You are a thoughtless dunce with slave mentality. Disgusting.
Re: Nigeria Doctors To Examine Osimhen by Truckpusher(m): 8:15am On Dec 13, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:

What are you talking about? Stop misinforming people in a public forum.

Not entirely true. I hope u are aware that black are much more genetically susceptible/vulnerable to certain diseases when compared with other races?
These are vulnerabilities borne out being at the bottom of the totem pole economically.

Let the situation get reversed and see how of these people will survive within months.
Re: Nigeria Doctors To Examine Osimhen by Blackdisciple(m): 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2021
What about lie Mohammed??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arsenal Fall Victim To Embarrassing Scam After Partnership With BYD Auto / Coronavirus: Italy Suspends Serie A And All Sport Activities / Juventus Confirm Sarri Is Diagnosed With Pneumonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.