Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) (10867 Views)

OAU Holds 45th Convocation (live Updates) / Adeleke University 6th Undergraduate Convocation (live!) / 182 Bag First Class As OAU Holds 43rd Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) by invinzible1: 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
EmperorTolson:

GMAT thinks I give a fig what his frowned idiot post here. Imagine what the foolish son of a nonentity who will never ever be greater than his failure of a father is saying. His your life not tragic enough as it is.

Proving me right again. Rip to English, your Dad wasted money on you, your like you should be use for rituals to take care for the rest children.
Your life is pitable, well what would one expect from someone who hasn't being emancipated in the mind, he thinks other people are the reason for his failure.
Go get a skill
Re: OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) by EmperorTolson: 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2021
invinzible1:

Proving me right again. Rip to English, your Dad wasted money on you, your like you should be use for rituals to take care for the rest children.
Your life is pitable, well what would one expect from someone who hasn't being emancipated in the mind, he thinks other people are the reason for his failure.
Go get a skill
Eran mumu wa gberi. Mr Grammarian always looking for errors, imagine what you typed there. So, after reading the rubbish you posted here, it dawned on me that you're an unrepentant fool and a useless son of a gun. GMAT (Greatest Mumu of All Time)
Re: OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) by invinzible1: 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
EmperorTolson:

Eran mumu wa gberi. Mr Grammarian always looking for errors, imagine what you typed there. So, after reading the rubbish you posted here, it dawned on me that you're an unrepentant fool and a useless son of a gun. GMAT (Greatest Mumu of All Time)

LoL go an check the meaning of son of a gun... Google it, like I said your brain is full of pause.
I'm enjoying this

Go get a skill grin
Re: OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) by EmperorTolson: 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
invinzible1:

LoL go an check the meaning of son of a gun... Google it, like I said your brain is full of pause.
I'm enjoying this

Go get a skill grin
Who's this animalistic imbecilicc GMAT moronn that thinks he's here to teach, obviously, you're senseless
There are many ways in expressing yourself rather than being blatantly mannerless and daft in your communication.
Maybe they give an animalistic injection
Compose yourself and show some civility young man!!

It is not too much to ask.
Re: OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) by invinzible1: 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
EmperorTolson:

Who's this animalistic imbecilicc GMAT moronn that thinks he's here to teach, obviously, you're senseless
There are many ways in expressing yourself rather than being blatantly mannerless and daft in your communication.
[/b]Maybe they give an animalistic injection[b]
Compose yourself and show some civility young man!!

It is not too much to ask.
Hahaha.. ( oh I forget you went to one useless school where English was not taught) it's slowpoke, your usage of the comma is irritating.
You will continue to be a disgrace here grin

Get a skill you are wasting away at 27
Re: OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) by EmperorTolson: 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
invinzible1:

Hahaha.. ( oh I forget you went to one useless school where English was not taught) it's slowpoke, your usage of the comma is irritating.
You will continue to be a disgrace here grin

Get a skill you are wasting away at 27
You're a waste, and a son of thousand dick, you always spit rubbish, may Almighty Lucifer destroy you and your generation!!! Ameeen
Re: OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) by invinzible1: 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2021
EmperorTolson:

You're a waste, and a son of thousand dick, you always spit rubbish, may Almighty Lucifer destroy you and your generation!!! Ameeen

LoL.
Lucifer can never be Almighty, again there's nothing like a son of thousand dick in English.
This shows the level of miserable and hard life you are going through. You previous post you use God to curse now you are using Lucifer.... grin do you even know the meaning of Lucifer.
Boy I'm will school you here.

Go get a skill grin
Re: OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) by EmperorTolson: 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
invinzible1:

LoL.
Lucifer can never be Almighty, again there's nothing like a son of thousand dick in English.
This shows the level of miserable and hard life you are going through. You previous post you use God to curse now you are using Lucifer.... grin do you even know the meaning of Lucifer.
Boy I'm will school you here.

Go get a skill grin
Drag words with your keyboard and school your parents at home. Chew on my post.
Now you are displaying generational insanity. You inherited it from your dad and about passing it on to your unfortunate kids.
Everyone you have engaged on this thread. It has been one insult or the other for their views.

I'm sorry for the animals that gave birth to you. They are so senseless if not they could have saved the world the trauma a cursed kid like you are giving them.

grin smiley
Weep on. grin wink
Re: OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) by invinzible1: 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
EmperorTolson:

Drag words with your keyboard and school your parents at home. Chew on my post.
Now you are displaying generational insanity. You inherited it from your dad and about passing it on to your unfortunate kids.
Everyone you have engaged on this thread. It has been one insult or the other for their views.

I'm sorry for the animals that gave birth to you. They are so senseless if not they could have saved the world the trauma a cursed kid like you are giving them.

Hehehe.... E don day enter your body.
I have schooled you here already, it's so unfortunately you are limited to a remote area where you lack vision and strategic foresight. At age 27, you are yet to plot a reason graphical way your life should be isn't that alarming.
Well I'm the catalyst that will speed up your route to perdition.
Hehehe I'm online now ready for your comment unless seun block this thread, fortunately the subject matter is his Alma mater I guess e go leave for me and you.

grin smiley
Weep on. grin wink
Re: OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) by EmperorTolson: 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2021
[quote author=invinzible1 post=108474202][/quote]
Stop wailing, you don't need to call anybody's attention to this thread, you can stop quote me if you don't want to end up like your father (useless and worthless) instead of calling a moderator.
If they close this thread, I'll quote you on another trend. This will be the longest thread on this forum
Re: OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) by invinzible1: 11:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
EmperorTolson:

Stop wailing, you don't need to call anybody's attention to this thread, you can stop quote me if you don't want to end up like your father (useless and worthless) instead of calling a moderator.
If they close this thread, I'll quote you on another trend. This will be the longest thread on this forum
I'm gamed oooo
At 27 still jobless earning less than minimum wage. Better get ready things will start getting harder as the vissicitudes of life crunch to inner hinterland of Oshogbo.

Though Seun isn't the moderator, go back and read carefully even if it's a thousand till you can comprehend.
Re: OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) by EmperorTolson: 5:59am On Dec 14, 2021
invinzible1:

I'm gamed oooo
At 27 still jobless earning less than minimum wage. Better get ready things will start getting harder as the vissicitudes of life crunch to inner hinterland of Oshogbo.

Though Seun isn't the moderator, go back and read carefully even if it's a thousand till you can comprehend.
GMAT must think he's addressing his parents at home, chewing the same word over again, I know you've been stagnant for long and you're jobless and useless just like your dad. FYI, I'm earning a little below 6 digits, all thanks to God, I'm increasing.
Slowpoke like you will hold the values of contentment with levity but I say be careful son..you not that intelligent. Your position is arrogance not knowledge. Be careful with it. You on the edge already.
Re: OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) by EmperorTolson: 9:47pm On Dec 14, 2021
invinzible1:

I'm gamed oooo

Are you dead, have been waiting for your mention.
Or you chop ban.
Remember, it'll be the longest thread on nairaland.
Greatest Mumu of All Time (GMAT).
Re: OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) by EmperorTolson: 5:38am On Dec 15, 2021
invinzible1:

I'm gamed oooo

Shame on you.
Re: OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) by EmperorTolson: 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
invinzible1:

I'm gamed oooo

GMAT, When you're done begging for data, let me know.
I'd still sub for you even when I was earning 30k.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Federal University That Does Accept Second Choice In Nigeria / ASUU Strike: Hope Dashed As Union, Fg’s Meeting Ends In Deadlock / NUT: 22 States Haven’t Recruited Teachers In 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.