Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) (10869 Views)

OAU Holds 45th Convocation (live Updates) / Adeleke University 6th Undergraduate Convocation (live!) / 182 Bag First Class As OAU Holds 43rd Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) by yunqdady: 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2021
Re: OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) by Josephkabila12: 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2021
Great Ife
Re: OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) by ivandragon: 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2021
Lol...

For those saying OAU is living in past glory, know this... the past glory of OAU would be greater than the greatest glory of any glorified secondary school masquerading as a university...

3 Likes

Re: OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) by mayorgt(m): 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2021
DON'T MISS OUT OF THE LATEST AND GENIUE AIRDROPS

CLIK HERE NOW: https:///GwKk1swzjn94IaEqMNbTia
Re: OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) by membranus: 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2021
lalasticlala:
45th OAU Convocation for the Conferment of Bachelor's Degree (Live Video)

Watch Live Stream Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-5lEKUQ51o

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/oau-holds-45th-convocation-60-years-celebration/

Greaaaaaaaat Ife!!!!! My dearly beloved alma mater.

My kiddest sister among the graduands. Sent pics to me.

Big congratulations to all the graduands, May their academic achievements bring them multiple blessings as they step out into the employment world in Jesus Name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) by Horlhamhi(f): 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2021
Great Ife!!!
A big congratulations to the graduands!!! kiss
Re: OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) by wilfrednanyo: 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2021
Oau is really living in past glory ooh, unlike the naturally ahead.
Re: OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) by invinzible1: 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2021
EmperorTolson:

Which glory are you living on?
Human being and bad mouth.

On your glory
Re: OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) by invinzible1: 3:30pm On Dec 10, 2021
EmperorTolson:

Which glory are you living on?
Human being and bad mouth.

On your glory.. even though it's a lower version
Re: OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) by invinzible1: 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2021
shigishege:
mumu while you can't get admission there

Because they were on 1 Year strike then.. lol.
Truth is bitter, they need to sit up, you that got admission there congratulations you have made heaven
Re: OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) by EmperorTolson: 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2021
invinzible1:

On your glory.. even though it's a lower version
Good for you
Re: OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) by Oluwatifemina: 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2021
Na so, convocation rice all the way . I rep great Ife

[How
Times
Fly,

Na so
We
Go
Carry
Bag
They
Visit
People
Tents
Packing
Food

When
We
Full
We
collect
The
Rice
Gather
The
Meat
And
Fish
And
Pour
It
away
The
Rice.

One
Week
Supply
Of
Food with meat
And
Drinks

That's
When
We
Invite
Babes

After
They
Chop
The
Meat with drinks
Then
we Chop
Her meat too

Greatest Ife
Alma mata[/quote]
Re: OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) by invinzible1: 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2021
EmperorTolson:

Good for you

Bad for you
Re: OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) by EmperorTolson: 8:10pm On Dec 10, 2021
invinzible1:

Bad for you
What's immature secondary school student doing in this platform?
What class are you?
Guessing you'd be in the same class with my last born.
Prove me wrong.
Re: OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) by invinzible1: 8:31pm On Dec 10, 2021
EmperorTolson:

What's immature secondary school student doing in this platform?
What class are you?
Guessing you'd be in the same class with my last born.
Prove me wrong.

Nope I'm not going to prove you right. Congratulations to your last born but it's so unfortunate his sperm donor lack cognitive reasoning anyways that's what deadbeat dad do.
Enjoy deadbeat dad hope your child will not take over you.
Re: OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) by EmperorTolson: 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2021
invinzible1:

Nope I'm not going to prove you right. Congratulations to your last born but it's so unfortunate his sperm donor lack cognitive reasoning anyways that's what deadbeat dad do.
Enjoy deadbeat dad hope your child will not take over you.
Arguing with you will make us two.
Enjoy your insanity to the fullest.
Re: OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) by invinzible1: 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2021
EmperorTolson:

Arguing with you will make us two.
Enjoy your insanity to the fullest.

It was because of your insanity you quoted me. Worry not your last born won't inherit your foolishness, I hope so though.
Re: OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) by EmperorTolson: 5:58am On Dec 11, 2021
invinzible1:

It was because of your insanity you quoted me. Worry not your last born won't inherit your foolishness, I hope so though.
You're so dump
If you write OAU putme a million times, you'll never pass talkless of being admitted.
I can only imagine your bitterness.
When two dump people marry each other, you're the product.
Re: OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) by invinzible1: 6:03am On Dec 11, 2021
EmperorTolson:

You're so dump
If you write OAU putme a million times, you'll never pass talkless of being admitted.
I can only imagine your bitterness.
When two dump people marry each other, you're the product.
It's "not talkless" that's poor English, I believe you skip English classes probably you couldn't comprehend what your lecturer was saying. you have further buttress my point of OAU and past glory, bro you gat to be wiser.
I dy here for you
Re: OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) by EmperorTolson: 11:43am On Dec 11, 2021
invinzible1:

It's "not talkless" that's poor English, I believe you skip English classes probably you couldn't comprehend what your lecturer was saying. you have further buttress my point of OAU and past glory, bro you gat to be wiser.
I dy here for you
Mumu man, we're not in English class.
If we're in English class, those jargons you wrote are incorrect.
School is not for you. You're probably a street beggar.
Bye bye
Re: OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) by invinzible1: 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2021
EmperorTolson:

Mumu man, we're not in English class.
If we're in English class, those jargons you wrote are incorrect.
School is not for you. You're probably a street beggar.
Bye bye

LoL. See OAU graduate saying we are not in English class. Woe unto you
Re: OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) by EmperorTolson: 7:08pm On Dec 11, 2021
invinzible1:

LoL. See OAU graduate saying we are not in English class. Woe unto you
So shall it be unto you.
Anything you lay your hands on shall not prosper.
Lay more curses on your parents at home, I'll help you add to it.
Re: OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) by invinzible1: 7:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
EmperorTolson:

So shall it be unto you.
Anything you lay your hands on shall not prosper.
Lay more curses on your parents at home, I'll help you add to it.
It has prospered already, lol your parents is calling you back home mine has already started reaping their labor it's you still struggling for 30k at 27 I pity you.
Re: OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) by EmperorTolson: 7:06am On Dec 12, 2021
invinzible1:

It has prospered already, lol your parents is calling you back home mine has already started reaping their labor it's you still struggling for 30k at 27 I pity you.
Guy, do you know you are a big time deranged sadist psychologically, no insult meant at all for real. help yourself before its too late if you have 3 pple to testify against you that you are evil or a sadist then you have to watch it. you probably could be and you would have to see a doctor fast!!!
When I went through your post, I realised that Bad luck, in the form of an actual "cloud" of misfortune is following you.
Re: OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) by invinzible1: 7:25am On Dec 12, 2021
EmperorTolson:

Guy, do you know you are a big time deranged sadist psychologically, no insult meant at all for real. help yourself before its too late if you have 3 pple to testify against you that you are evil or a sadist then you have to watch it. you probably could be and you would have to see a doctor fast!!!
When I went through your post, I realised that Bad luck, in the form of an actual "cloud" of misfortune is following you.
LoL. grin. Your blood stream runs with negativity, failure and backwardness. Remember how all these started, you could have chose to ignore just like thousands of people that open the thread, but someone like you who has nothing for himself decided to insult me, you this foolish being I do not know from Adam, this unfortunately soul of a useless father brought.
You see this banter for here I ready for you.
In fact I'm waiting for your mention on a standby.
Unfortunately Homo Sapien
Re: OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) by EmperorTolson: 10:34am On Dec 12, 2021
invinzible1:

LoL. grin. Your blood stream runs with negativity, failure and backwardness. Remember how all these started, you could have chose to ignore just like thousands of people that open the thread, but someone like you who has nothing for himself decided to insult me, you this foolish being I do not know from Adam, this unfortunately soul of a useless father brought.
You see this banter for here I ready for you.
In fact I'm waiting for your mention on a standby.
Unfortunately Homo Sapien
You have brought misery on yourself with that comment. If you had but kept your stupid thought to yourself, you'd have been free from all this embarrassment you caused yourself. It's like you've been bewitched by your ancestries..
Shey you no get sense.
This will be the longest thread on nairaland
Re: OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) by invinzible1: 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2021
EmperorTolson:

You have brought misery on yourself with that comment. If you had but kept your stupid thought to yourself, you'd have been free from all this embarrassment you caused yourself. It's like you've been bewitched by your ancestries..
Shey you no get sense.
This will be the longest thread on nairaland
LoL... Yes it's going to tbe the longest thread o foolish one, I have defeat all my ancestries unlike you still struggling with household witchcraft.... Next year you are going to clock 28 you still have no direction lol na from your household o
Re: OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) by EmperorTolson: 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
invinzible1:

LoL... Yes it's going to tbe the longest thread o foolish one, I have defeat all my ancestries unlike you still struggling with household witchcraft.... Next year you are going to clock 28 you still have no direction lol na from your household o
Greatest Mumu of All Time (GMAT).
I'm way passed where I used to be but you can always chew on my past. I understand you're where you used to be.
People like you occupies the sit of foolishness for wisdom to be valued. See where your foolishness landed you, blame it on your background.
Re: OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) by invinzible1: 11:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
EmperorTolson:

Greatest Mumu of All Time (GMAT).
I'm way passed where I used to be but you can always chew on my past. I understand you're where you used to be.
People like you occupies the sit of foolishness for wisdom to be valued. See where your foolishness landed you, blame it on your background.
Lie to yourself you are still there were you are, you don't have cognitive reason, strategic thinking and skill set yet needed for advancement if you do, you won't be reacting on a public opinion which mutually exclusive to other opinions. But your lack is your is the foundation of your foolishness.
I dy wait for your mention I go reply you as usual till the end of the year even carry next year I dy here
Re: OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) by EmperorTolson: 9:36am On Dec 13, 2021
invinzible1:

Lie to yourself you are still there were you are, you don't have cognitive reason, strategic thinking and skill set yet needed for advancement if you do, you won't be reacting on a public opinion which mutually exclusive to other opinions. But your lack is your is the foundation of your foolishness.
I dy wait for your mention I go reply you as usual till the end of the year even carry next year I dy here
I already told you that you can chew on my past cos my past is your generation's future. So, there's no point dragging that with you cos you just proved to the world how senseless a human can be.
Re: OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) by invinzible1: 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2021
EmperorTolson:

I already told you that you can chew on my past cos my past is your generation's future. So, there's no point dragging that with you cos you just proved to the world how senseless a human can be.

At age 27, you still speak and write like a baby. With your chain of thought you think you are sensible to the world. Come o foolish one wake up from your slumber.
Get a skill set....
I await your reply grin
Re: OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) by EmperorTolson: 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2021
invinzible1:

At age 27, you still speak and write like a baby. With your chain of thought you think you are sensible to the world. Come o foolish one wake up from your slumber.
Get a skill set....
I await your reply grin
GMAT thinks I give a fig what his frowned idiot post here. Imagine what the foolish son of a nonentity who will never ever be greater than his failure of a father is saying. His your life not tragic enough as it is.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Alternative To Those Limited By Jamb/post Jamb Exam (ijmb) / List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NNPPC/ ADDAX Petroleum Scholarship 2012/2013 / Reps Fault Cut-off Marks Of Unity Schools.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.