Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Please What Is Confidential Cover? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please What Is Confidential Cover? (11090 Views)

Confidential Secretary Needed Urgently In Benin City / A Confidential Secretary Needed For Immediate Employment. / Confidential Secretary Vacancy---urgent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What Is Confidential Cover? by cfree14(m): 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2021
yusfatedeeprof:
All I know is that anything Confidential is meant to be kept secret, private, personal. And Cover means to hide something. So if I'm getting my calculations right, all they are asking for is your Hidden Secrets. Thank me later grin
Hidden secrets about what? undecided
Re: Please What Is Confidential Cover? by cfree14(m): 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2021
LotaTee:
It would have been better if you held your peace.

Op, why not try Quora?Getting reasonable answers on this forum is like searching for a needle in a haystack or better still, tag specific monikers that you know might be knowledgeable in this aspect.
Ok thanks
Re: Please What Is Confidential Cover? by yuzjet(m): 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2021
princeade86:
It means u should pack big money inside envelop, and exchange hand with interviewer confidentially

You may right though. Sense in nonsense.
Re: Please What Is Confidential Cover? by AngelicBeing: 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2021
Shellsploit:
The energy used in creating this thread would have been solved by querying google for answers. cry
tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please What Is Confidential Cover? by cfree14(m): 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2021
yuzjet:
Is it not the same thing as cover letter?
I doubt because my referees are the ones required to provide it
Re: Please What Is Confidential Cover? by Henri244: 6:22pm On Dec 10, 2021
Here to learn!
Re: Please What Is Confidential Cover? by Chatflick(m): 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2021
Guzel:

All of you rushed to book space. I hope you provide reasonable answers
Who send you? Answer police.
Re: Please What Is Confidential Cover? by Shellsploit: 6:25pm On Dec 10, 2021
Greatn3ss:

Una go just open Una mouth waaaa begin dey talk shit without even reading the post jus because say you get phone

Read what i posted again, then more slowly undecided
Re: Please What Is Confidential Cover? by gulfer: 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2021
Nothing like that, what I know is cover letter which is known to all...... Except the organization just developed it shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Please What Is Confidential Cover? by kebliss(m): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2021
It simply implies that your application most likely the referral report from your referee should be sealed and marked confidential.
As you are not supposed to see the content their report.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Is Confidential Cover? by GREATESTPIANIST: 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2021
princeade86:
It means u should pack big money inside envelop, and exchange hand with interviewer confidentially
lol, you be fool o grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please What Is Confidential Cover? by OlujobaSamuel: 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2021
cfree14:

Seems there is clarity now.
It's more like a reference letter, instead of the organization writing the referees to comment on you, you are to get the letter from them(referees) and submit it to the organization.
Imo, the letter should be written on the referee organization's letterhead and duly stamped, if the person's office is not privileged to have an official letter head, his designation and stamp must be on it.
The letter must be addressed to the recruiter, sealed in seperate envelopes for each referee.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Is Confidential Cover? by Rree: 7:23pm On Dec 10, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Please What Is Confidential Cover? by PennywysCares(m): 7:23pm On Dec 10, 2021
cfree14:
Hello good day.

I want to apply for the ongoing recruitment at the Rivers State University as a graduate lecturer,(anyone who is also applying should indicate let's know ourselves and help each other).

The problem is, I saw confidential cover as one of the documents to submit and I don't know what it is.

I googled it out, yet still confused.
I want to know if you are to write it yourself or it's left for the referees to do it for you.

you don't know what confidential cover is yet u wanna apply for graduate lecturer. Buddy there are positions for cleaners there so apply for what suits you� cheesy
Re: Please What Is Confidential Cover? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2021
PennywysCares:
you don't know what confidential cover is yet u wanna apply for graduate lecturer. Buddy there are positions for cleaners there so apply for what suits you� cheesy

Sssh. Tch. You could have just simply told the meaning. undecided Was this necessary? You finished mocking and you ended up not saying what it means.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Is Confidential Cover? by asobo1: 7:55pm On Dec 10, 2021
cfree14:
Hello good day.

I want to apply for the ongoing recruitment at the Rivers State University as a graduate lecturer,(anyone who is also applying should indicate let's know ourselves and help each other).

The problem is, I saw confidential cover as one of the documents to submit and I don't know what it is.

I want to know if you are to write it yourself or it's left for the referees to do it for you.

Confidential cover letter is to come from your referees not you. You aren't even submitting in person oga. Read the job application very. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Please What Is Confidential Cover? by Hespee93: 8:25pm On Dec 10, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
Why not type this question on Google?
U people just like to disturb our peace on this forum

Definately, you don't read through the lines.

1 Like

Re: Please What Is Confidential Cover? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 10, 2021
PennywysCares:
even Wọlé Soyinka doesn't know the name of all the villages in Nigeria. So, Mr. Chill, you can't know it all. You can only know as much as you are exposed to. Learning never ends till death.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Is Confidential Cover? by Slimzjoe(m): 8:28pm On Dec 10, 2021
mytime24:
U're to write ur confidential letter urself

Is a way of introducing urself so d hiring managers know why you're the best fit for d job

My LoML with her beauty plus brains
Re: Please What Is Confidential Cover? by Vasgas: 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2021
cfree14:
Hello good day.

I will also be applying, I have inform my referees to send their letter to the email on the recruitment site while I also send my own documents
Re: Please What Is Confidential Cover? by Idadurun: 9:28pm On Dec 10, 2021
It means your referees should write reference or attestation letters about you, seal it and address, post or submit same to the registrar without knowing the content of the letter.

A confidential cover is normally written by a referee, someone who's abreast with your ability, skill and experience to undertake a particular function with less or little supervision.

Hope, this help? Good night

1 Like

Re: Please What Is Confidential Cover? by Idadurun: 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2021
It means your referees should write reference or attestation letters about you, seal it and address, post or submit same to the registrar without you knowing the content of the letter.

A confidential cover is normally written by a referee, someone who's abreast with your ability, skill and experience to undertake a particular function with less or little supervision.

Hope, this help? Good night
Re: Please What Is Confidential Cover? by PennywysCares(m): 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Sssh. Tch. You could have just simply told the meaning. undecided Was this necessary? You finished mocking and you ended up not saying what it means.
me sef no know
Re: Please What Is Confidential Cover? by yuzjet(m): 10:05pm On Dec 10, 2021
cfree14:

Oh! It's different then.
Re: Please What Is Confidential Cover? by princeade86(m): 10:40pm On Dec 10, 2021
GREATESTPIANIST:
lol, you be fool o grin grin grin grin grin grin
like ur fa.....ther
Re: Please What Is Confidential Cover? by tradepunter: 10:47pm On Dec 10, 2021
princeade86:

I swear una nu well for this niaja grin grin grin grin
Re: Please What Is Confidential Cover? by GREATESTPIANIST: 11:08pm On Dec 10, 2021
princeade86:
like ur fa.....ther
and your generations. .bas## kkj
Re: Please What Is Confidential Cover? by InterestedInHed(m): 11:22pm On Dec 10, 2021
mytime24:
U're to write ur confidential letter urself

Is a way of introducing urself so d hiring managers know why you're the best fit for d job

More grammatical terminologies for “Application Letter”
Re: Please What Is Confidential Cover? by InterestedInHed(m): 11:24pm On Dec 10, 2021
princeade86:
Cheeky facts tho ����
Re: Please What Is Confidential Cover? by viktohmarkz(m): 11:45pm On Dec 10, 2021
My guess,

If you're a member of any mystical doingz,
Like a christian knight, you know pastor portfolio
If you're OOO or there about
Re: Please What Is Confidential Cover? by Yankee101: 11:50pm On Dec 10, 2021
Cover letter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Achievers University, Owo Massive Academic Staff Recruitment (over 100 Positions / N-power: There Is No Issue With N-power Stream 2 / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.