Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja (29013 Views)

Man Brutalized By Naval Officers In Lagos, For Parking His Car Near Their Fence / Soldier Fighting A Traffic Policeman Who Deflated His Car Tyre For Parking Wrong / Gunmen Kill Badarawa Shinkafi Villagers In Zamfara. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja by Jetro033: 7:26am On Dec 11, 2021
mariovito:
grin b
make doctors for that state withdraw their services from any damn police man make we see who go blink first.
and the police should also withdraw their service to all Hospital in state. Does it make sense my brother. U nor try.

1 Like

Re: ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja by phadul: 7:29am On Dec 11, 2021
truly this is a lawless country with its average citizens being a proud arrogant corrupt and greedy ! this is the caliber of people entrusted with keeping peace and look at an ambassador of so called police. tell me how insecurity would end in this country
Re: ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja by weslay: 7:33am On Dec 11, 2021
Sackk the Officer already. This is the type of bad eggs that destroy the image of the NPF
Re: ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja by lebienconnu: 7:35am On Dec 11, 2021
They shouid start putting a tag on thier cars then.

Something like
" Police N3m Car. don't park cheap cars near'

I wonder what would have happened to me if i had parked my own Passat 1998 model. I no want wahala o.
Re: ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja by Kemetals: 8:28am On Dec 11, 2021
Idiots in uniform. Incompetent Nigerian police that could not face bokoharam but could flex muscle on un armed civilian.
Re: ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja by murmee: 8:41am On Dec 11, 2021
mariovito:
grin b
make doctors for that state withdraw their services from any damn police man make we see who go blink first.
I second your suggestion!

1 Like

Re: ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja by murmee: 8:46am On Dec 11, 2021
jayice:
Na d reason y our doctors dey jakpa...we only respect guns money and power in dis country
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja by OROROMASTER(m): 9:10am On Dec 11, 2021
Please team, lets make this viral.... if you have video please make it go viral.... the ACP should be handle well... We are all Nigerians please let us stand for justice...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja by mariovito(m): 9:17am On Dec 11, 2021
Jetro033:
and the police should also withdraw their service to all Hospital in state. Does it make sense my brother. U nor try.
lol. see this idiot olopa. like say e get any security wey una dey provide. the same Niger state wey Boko Haram don dey collet tax for more than half the local gwaments? go face bush joor if you nor get better thing to yarn.
Re: ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja by spiceadole: 1:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
mariovito:
grin b

I was doing that before I left Nigeria.
I turned my back on police officers and their relatives.
Useless crop of people
Re: ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja by Obansy112(m): 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2021
ahmedkoded95:
Assistant Police Commissioner In Niger State Assaults,

Detains Medical Doctor For Daring To Park 'Cheap' Vehicle Near His ‘N3million’ Car

http://saharareporters.com/2021/12/09/assistant-police-commissioner-niger-state-assaults-detains-medical-doctor-daring-park
imagine, just because of 3m car.. This is ridiculous
Re: ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja by Kazeem47(m): 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2021
I don't believe this story.It might be something else that brought the issue but not because the Doctor parked cheap car close to his expensive car.Some bloggers just need internet traffic and nothing else.Its funny how many people believe all these unverified news.
Re: ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja by Testimony1988(m): 3:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
Just ordinary ACP, the Doctor should take up the matter, people like that are not fit to be police officers.

1 Like

Re: ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja by badesco(m): 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2021
A common ACP behaving like a mad dog, supposing he became the IG , that means he will be killing people any how. He must be made to face the law and should be interrogated and explain how he got money to purchase a car worth N3m from his meagre salary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance / US Based Nigerian Doctor Cries Out To Government Over Murder Of His Mom. Photos / Fulani Herdsmen Who Attacked Logo In Benue State Arrested (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.