Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) (31632 Views)

Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) / Catholic Bishops, Parishioners March Against Widespread Killings (video) / Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by adriano50: 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2021
Hausa English the international bodies won't take you serious enjoy ur baba stupid north

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by Freedom89: 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2021
This is what you get when you elect illetrates into power, Government is not about tribe or religion, but about competence, what is happening now should be a eye opener to you people come 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 10, 2021
Una eye don clear abi.
Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by od501: 8:08pm On Dec 10, 2021
Y
king6869:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjjHwEBXdXE

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-northern-youths-hit-the-streets-over-widespread-killings

The same hidiots that protested against EndSARS protesters. Una never chi chom chin. Enjoy the change while it lasts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by hope4nigeria(m): 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2021
fourboys:
So na now day break? embarassed embarassed embarassed the way bandits and Boko boys dey deal with this people ehh, sometimes I wonder weda their lives have any value at all If u kill one person in the east or west, the whole country will talk about it, but if dozens of ppl are killed in North, nobody will talk abt it... Northerners self hardly complain
whenever activists are trying to protest against insecurity in the north, the government will employ the northern miscreants to attack both the activists and the media who will make their voice heard, average Notherner no get sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by tnerro1(m): 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2021
Any southerner that joins them, na thunder go fire am
Let them enjoy what they voted for

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by Ugonna62: 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2021
fourboys:
So na now day break? embarassed embarassed embarassed the way bandits and Boko boys dey deal with this people ehh, sometimes I wonder weda their lives have any value at all If u kill one person in the east or west, the whole country will talk about it, but if dozens of ppl are killed in North, nobody will talk abt it... Northerners self hardly complain
No be lie,i talkam here the op ban me,a life of a cow is valued more than that of ana average northerner not just by the govt.of the day but by themselves.i dont understand how human beings are being killed,displaced,abduct,raped and their properties destroyed,and their leaders will prefare to shroud it in secreet rather than find lasting to solution to it.
Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by rayvelez(m): 8:31pm On Dec 10, 2021
So when bandits terrorists is about to finish them they now have time to protest. Bubu will not do anything y’all against EndSars protesters now it’s your turn to feel the heat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by MummyD2020(f): 8:31pm On Dec 10, 2021
I really shock. Sai baba till eternity!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by lereinter(m): 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2021
In 2019 you people said buhari is your god, what has now changed
Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by xpool(m): 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2021
king6869:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjjHwEBXdXE

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-northern-youths-hit-the-streets-over-widespread-killings
THIS PROTEST IS ANTI-BUHARI, ANTI-NORTH, ANTI-ISLAM and should opposed.
They are sponsored to tarnish the image if Buhari who is is working tirelessly to bring $1 to N1.
In fact the north has enjoyed the best peace and security of lives and properties ever under this administration. If you think it is not true, ask AREWA YOUTHS, MURIC, AREWA, GUMI, SHEHU GARBA, LAI MOHAMED.
When cement hits N5000 a bag, rice hits N50,000 a bag ang fuel hits N370 a litre, then we will know how wonderful this administration is.
Buhari forever
Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by asadas123: 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2021
Now they know people are dying. They aren't serious.
Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by Sonn(m): 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2021
I really really feel for these people, i know the whole country is on bloodshed but the situation up North is something else, i sympathize with you brothers, my only concern and pain is that if this man comes up again for election' you would still elect him. we have decided to choose religion and ethnicity over capability, am afraid of the direction of this country, i just hope we survive the remaining months of this government, sorry once more brothers up North, God help us all.
Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by Oloruntade4(m): 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2021
Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by MarkBenn: 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2021
Haram
Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by YoungRay007: 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2021
Sponsored protest. This people can't read and write. If you look closely you will see that one person wrote all that.
Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by chubinwa(m): 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2021
I don't know why a part of me doesn't take this people serious in matters like this
Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by Humorme2(f): 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2021
Una never see anything.
Mtcheww
Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by Shaev7(m): 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2021
No, e no matter o shebi them like bokoboys. When other regions are protesting, pro protesters or antiprotesters will emerge from the North.
We go join una soon
Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by Remman(m): 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2021
North... This one na una turn o! When #endsars was going on you all were against it and didn't join your voices. So, na only una waka come o.

Anyway, protests always start peacefully until the hungry people take over from where the fed people stopped. I know if this particular one spreads to all the north it will even scare bandit FG. Na una vote am to power. Make una enjoy una brother. Una for try join hands with the south to remove him and at least replace him with your other brother Atiku at the only chance there was. You see what you human heads with goat brains has done? You all thought you would infiltrate the south with your islamic stupidity that's why you were all in support of Boko haram at the onset because they burned churches and killed christians. The blood of those christians you all killed are now taking vengeance on you. This protest would have been better with a self determination agenda. This one no go carry water at all. Watch! And, Please, suffer alone. Ntoor!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by surequality: 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2021
Why complaining Northern youths? Do you remember how and whom you voted for in Nigeria Presidential Election 2015 ? So, why the complain?
Nigerian youths, eliminate religion and ethnicity.
Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by DeMekus: 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2021
ISWAP and their Boko Haram terrorist counterparts need to carry out a great deal of massacre in the north and subdue the government. I'm not satisfied with the way they keep killing less than 100 northern maggots. They should do more.
Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by malvisguy212: 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2021
chaloskyx:
SPONSORED PROTESTERS
you are very wicked , so you prefer them not to protest ? take a trip , from Kaduna to kano, if bandit no go throw bullet pass you.
Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by Namnam: 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2021
Destroy sharia law permanently if you want less terrorism
Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by BABANGBALI: 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2021
All of una dey mad, shebi Buhari na una god for north. Una never die, na faint una just dey faint

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by BABANGBALI: 9:46pm On Dec 10, 2021
chaloskyx:
SPONSORED PROTESTERS
sharaaaaaaaap diiiiick head
Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by BABANGBALI: 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2021
YoungRay007:
Sponsored protest. This people can't read and write. If you look closely you will see that one person wrote all that.
Aisha Buhari wroted it for them
Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by Franking: 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2021
Buhari is doing very well. We love him. Our economy is booming. Security is top notch all over the country. We love ourselves and corruption is barely existing. So, join me in saying SAI BABA!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by Franking: 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2021
MummyD2020:
I really shock. Sai baba till eternity!!!!

I dey tells u.

2 Likes

Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by ezechi24(m): 9:59pm On Dec 10, 2021
When they where killing the igbos they thought karma was asleep...Now the people that actually ocastrated the killings are either dead or very old but their children are the ones suffering from the sins of their father....but still they no wan get sense ..still sending soldiers to the east to do what they did in the genocide they called war....they forget say karma no dey sleep and na the one wey them do 60 years ago them dey pay for now ...that means they'll continue to pay till the end of the world...even after the Igbo's might have gone to the promised land theyll continue to suffer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by Emempaul(m): 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2021
Una good morning ooo
Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by Ade3131: 10:09pm On Dec 10, 2021
perambulator:
Not to diminish the importance of the subject but you would think that the people who organise all these rented crowds would have enough sense by now to use different (people) handwritings on their placards. It has gotten to a point now where i seem to recognise the handwriting on the placards. It's as if its the same person writing the placards for all the protests in Nigeria.

You just gave Lai Muhammed a clue on what point to use to underscore the protest... Nice one.

What about fronting a counter protest of your own. #NORTHERNERLIFEDON'TMATTER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CBN Sells Forex To BDCs At N1,251/$1as Naira regains strength / Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian / Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.