Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) (31624 Views)

Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) / Catholic Bishops, Parishioners March Against Widespread Killings (video) / Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by dasparrow: 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2021
I guess day don break for their side. Dem never see something. Sai Baba! grin
Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by Properoo(m): 10:20pm On Dec 10, 2021
It is really sad what is happening in Nigeria. But the crowd of protesters too much na
Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by omoharry(f): 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2021
DeMekus:
ISWAP and their Boko Haram terrorist counterparts need to carry out a great deal of massacre in the north and subdue the government. I'm not satisfied with the way they keep killing less than 100 northern maggots. They should do more.
I hope what you wish for does not spread like Wild fire to your domain . Your thought are very dark & cruel .
We in the south have our reservation about the attitude of the northern youth and thier silence in the face of severe hunger, banditry , killings, that goes on,on a daily basis and the nonchalant attitude or Thier wicked leaders to all these atrocities happening to be Thier people .Yet they will not protest but still remain loyal to these wicked leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by Wokenaija: 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2021
Religion of peace grin

1 Like

Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by chaloskyx: 10:40pm On Dec 10, 2021
E PAIN U MUMU NORTHERNERS
BABANGBALI:
sharaaaaaaaap diiiiick head

2 Likes

Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by Akerele44(m): 11:07pm On Dec 10, 2021
Na SOUTHERNERS wey no get sense go dey pity northerners.. people wey there governor's no pity shey na Buhari go con pity dem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by UnabashedIPOB: 11:14pm On Dec 10, 2021
Hey Now! What happened to your Sai Baba? Has the Daura Mehgad abandoned all of you?

1 Like

Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by AK481(m): 11:33pm On Dec 10, 2021
This ones never serious
Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by Allialika: 12:24am On Dec 11, 2021
* Beautiful girls are waiting for you at --- H︆︆o︆︆t︆︆s︆︆e︆︆n︆︆n︆︆.︆︆C︆︆o︆︆m
Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by LordOfTheGame: 1:09am On Dec 11, 2021
The main reason for the killings in the north and other parts of the country by fulani terrorists is nothing but Islamic. Islam is evil, it encourages bloodshed and destruction. My pity goes to the Christians in the North who're being unjustly targeted and killed.
Nigerian disintegration is the key to settling all these problems and building a lasting peace.

2 Likes

Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by Drogunov: 1:11am On Dec 11, 2021
blackmantis:
These are just a handful of youths. Where is the majority. Given the population in the north I was expecting to see at least a thousand youths.

The rest are bandits and terrorists.
Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by Powersurge: 2:38am On Dec 11, 2021
fourboys:
So na now day break? embarassed embarassed embarassed the way bandits and Boko boys dey deal with this people ehh, sometimes I wonder weda their lives have any value at all If u kill one person in the east or west, the whole country will talk about it, but if dozens of ppl are killed in North, nobody will talk abt it... Northerners self hardly complain

I cud remember when Mr. Macaroni was complaining about the killing in the north. I honestly warned against such. I don't know if it was my comment, but he has not do such since.

An average aboki na hypocrite. From the least to the top. If na other tribe or religion person dey power, u go don see them dey foam from anus.

D way dem dey slaughter them eh, e be like say chicken self get value pass them. And Nobody is saying anything.

1 Like

Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by Tomek09(m): 3:23am On Dec 11, 2021
JAMO84:
High rate of birth is the main cause of insecurity in the north.

ARGUE WITH YOUR SENIOR BROTHER
One man dey marry 3 wives with 32 children grin grin
Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by jditimiya(m): 4:05am On Dec 11, 2021
So now Norther life matter now right, when we were warning you guys, you people were calling us haters, Kia the song has change turn now. If only we all will understand the meaning of 1 life then we will never hide from the truth. We are praying for you all to overcome it.
Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by ofiko123(m): 4:12am On Dec 11, 2021
The president should do something about the worsening state of insecurity in the country.
Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by sexuential: 6:17am On Dec 11, 2021
king6869:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjjHwEBXdXE

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-northern-youths-hit-the-streets-over-widespread-killings
Now na morning.
Sai Baba Bubu till 20forever.
This nonsense must continue and remain in that region.
Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by BelovedofLord: 6:19am On Dec 11, 2021
STOP THIS!

THIS is haram in ISLAM!!!

REMEMBER, you can't complain about the wrong actions of your EVIL rulers in, ISLAM!!!!
Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by Ikpongiton: 6:32am On Dec 11, 2021
Now na morning, Jonathan na mumu.una eye go clear soon.ntoo!
Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by stanluiz(m): 6:48am On Dec 11, 2021
Are you sure sai baba fanatics are among the protest ? Because those one are brainwashed and irredeemable.

South East youths should do the same most especially those in Imo state.
Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by irunoko(m): 6:49am On Dec 11, 2021
fourboys:
So na now day break? embarassed embarassed embarassed the way bandits and Boko boys dey deal with this people ehh, sometimes I wonder weda their lives have any value at all If u kill one person in the east or west, the whole country will talk about it, but if dozens of ppl are killed in North, nobody will talk abt it... Northerners self hardly complain
that is because they worship their oppressors and killers.na them go dey rankadede the people destroying their lives.im even surprised They suddenly have value for their lives

Head slamming aboki una never start.where all these Sai Baba almajaris sef
Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by irunoko(m): 6:51am On Dec 11, 2021
omoharry:
I hope what you wish for does not spread like Wild fire to your domain . Your thought are very dark & cruel .
We in the south have our reservation about the attitude of the northern youth and thier silence in the face of severe hunger, banditry , killings, that goes on,on a daily basis and the nonchalant attitude or Thier wicked leaders to all these atrocities happening to be Thier people .Yet they will not protest but still remain loyal to these wicked leaders.
exactly my thoughts
Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by Heartdanny(f): 7:43am On Dec 11, 2021
North Una good morningoooooooooooooooooooooo!
Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by mmsen: 10:13am On Dec 11, 2021
JAMO84:
High rate of birth is the main cause of insecurity in the north.

ARGUE WITH YOUR SENIOR BROTHER

Common sense.
Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by mmsen: 10:16am On Dec 11, 2021
Powersurge:

I cud remember when Mr. Macaroni was complaining about the killing in the north. I honestly warned against such. I don't know if it was my comment, but he has not do such since.

An average aboki na hypocrite. From the least to the top. If na other tribe or religion person dey power, u go don see them dey foam from anus.

D way dem dey slaughter them eh, e be like say chicken self get value pass them. And Nobody is saying anything.

We already know that they value cows more than humans, why not chickens?
Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by saintmm(m): 10:18am On Dec 11, 2021
I believe these are PDP paid agents trying to paint our darling daddy black. Haba! Baba is a good Muslim and a terrorist sympathizing man allowing Boko Haram and ISWAP who were your freedom fighters continue their work, closed eyes to your hisbah economic sabotage and religious bigotry to advance their work. Clandestinely support banditry by using sheik Gumi to call them business men that have grievance hence calling for amnesty for them not forgetting the surge in security votes and allocation to your leaders which is a business to you but problem to our nationhood.
Also, your trachery against the south anytime we calling for what is good and beneficial to all, just because your man is the president.
Sorry, I have no sympathy for you people. You rightly made your choice. Live with the results.

I rise
Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ade3131:

You just gave Lai Muhammed a clue on what point to use to underscore the protest... Nice one.

What about fronting a counter protest of your own. #NORTHERNERLIFEDON'TMATTER

are you daft or r3tarded...which condition ails you? did you not see that part where i wrote
perambulator:
Not to diminish the importance of the subject
or is English your problem?

Did I attack the purpose of the protest? As if I knew there would be idiots and imbeciles like you around I specifically made a point of noting that the protest was an important one yet you respond like a halfwit. Why are there so many people with low IQs around?
Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by Ade3131: 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
perambulator:

are you daft or r3tarded...which condition ails you? did you not see that part where i wrote or is English your problem?

Did I attack the purpose of the protest? As if I knew there would be idiots and imbeciles like you around I specifically made a point of noting that the protest was an important one yet you respond like a halfwit. Why are there so many people with low IQs around?

Read all you wrote again and rate your IQ level.

Life must have been really hard for you to come here to vent all your anger on a comment with no aduse on your persona. Like seriously, what have I said to you that warrant all these derogatory remarks?

Truly yours is one of the highest rated IQ on reverse.
Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by Carlylepneuma: 12:37am On Dec 12, 2021
aimmoney9:

Religious fanaticism brought about the almajiri system that destroyed the north....

I remember in 2020 during the covid lockdown northern states were exporting resident almajiri's to other northern states...

We christians do not fight for our God, but muslims fight for prophet mohammed and allah, if any Muslim man should curse and insult God in front of a Christian all he will say is God will judge you but should the reverse be the case the christian will be mobbed to death....

In Karl Marx voice
"Religion is the opium of the masses"
oh so u are a christian, well I don't talk to confused set of elements who by themselves contradict each other on wether Jesus is God, son of God, or is it Mary that is god and the holy spirit too? Damn! Who does that? ... I tell u wht, to be religious is to be serious, I bet u if someone insult ur mother � u won't let him get away with it, talk more of The Creator of d universe and beyond however Dnt bring a view or perception of some1 who drive his inspiration frm intoxication called max or whatever....
Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by Badguy77(m): 7:30am On Dec 12, 2021
All hausa na boko haram
Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by jude79(m): 9:34am On Dec 12, 2021
When youths of southern extraction protested during endsars, the Islamic dominated northern youths where helping the clueless Nigerian security agencies to perpetrate mayhem against them, now, day don break, well like the Bible says, " if you want peace prepare for war, it's already too late to ask for peace. the chronology, don't vote for that religious bigot, northern youths: we will vote for him, he will deal with nyamiri, and we will take over their businesses and become rich, well today, nyamiris are becoming richer, since they are used to operating in difficult terrains, and the northern youths have lost out as usual. Of course another fossil is gearing up for 2023, and as usual the foolish, yes foolish and tribally sufferisticated youths of that region will like the trees, keep voting for the axe that will eventually cut them down.
Re: Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) by aimmoney9: 12:17pm On Dec 12, 2021
Carlylepneuma:
oh so u are a christian, well I don't talk to confused set of elements who by themselves contradict each other on wether Jesus is God, son of God, or is it Mary that is god and the holy spirit too? Damn! Who does that? ... I tell u wht, to be religious is to be serious, I bet u if someone insult ur mother � u won't let him get away with it, talk more of The Creator of d universe and beyond however Dnt bring a view or perception of some1 who drive his inspiration frm intoxication called max or whatever....
You just played yourself.... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) / Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) / Acting CJN Swears In 250 Members Of General Election Tribunals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.