Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

2 Teens Got Trapped In A Shopping Cart While Performing Tiktok Challenge (VIDEO) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 2 Teens Got Trapped In A Shopping Cart While Performing Tiktok Challenge (VIDEO) (41842 Views)

Rat With A Ring Round Its Neck Trapped In Woman's Shop In Oyo. Photos / Another Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard (2.0) / Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard After Devouring 3 Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Teens Got Trapped In A Shopping Cart While Performing Tiktok Challenge (VIDEO) by affable4(m): 8:10pm On Dec 10, 2021
Lol
Re: 2 Teens Got Trapped In A Shopping Cart While Performing Tiktok Challenge (VIDEO) by Kizito2nv(m): 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2021
Hihj
Re: 2 Teens Got Trapped In A Shopping Cart While Performing Tiktok Challenge (VIDEO) by Chevrolet076(m): 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2021
JoyReportsOnlin:
As Seen in a Video, Dani and her Friend were at Munno Para shopping centre in Adelaide, Australia, when they saw a few Shopping carts and thought it would be fun to push each other around for a Tiktok fun.

They both climbed in and took the Shopping cart for a fun ride but when it was time to get out they couldn’t.

According to Dani, “I told my friend to get up as she was sitting on my legs. She said she couldn’t move and then I gave a trial but couldn’t move either so that’s when it got to our notice that we were trapped in this Shopping carts “.

The girls became stressed out and decided to call 000 which is the emergency number, the fire fighters eventually had to cut the girls out of the Shopping cart.

Watch video below,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=notnIWlv4cU

The future is trapped grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Teens Got Trapped In A Shopping Cart While Performing Tiktok Challenge (VIDEO) by Adakintroy: 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2021
In the end na " men" go come help them.

1 Like

Re: 2 Teens Got Trapped In A Shopping Cart While Performing Tiktok Challenge (VIDEO) by Makib2020(m): 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2021
Trap lanje white girls omo werey grin grin
Re: 2 Teens Got Trapped In A Shopping Cart While Performing Tiktok Challenge (VIDEO) by Brownshoe: 8:16pm On Dec 10, 2021
Make them pour them for ground na.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Teens Got Trapped In A Shopping Cart While Performing Tiktok Challenge (VIDEO) by rollandben(m): 8:17pm On Dec 10, 2021
The dangerous play ended in tears
Re: 2 Teens Got Trapped In A Shopping Cart While Performing Tiktok Challenge (VIDEO) by Femeto: 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2021
Them suppose leave them there till the next day.
Re: 2 Teens Got Trapped In A Shopping Cart While Performing Tiktok Challenge (VIDEO) by Ifesinachi22(m): 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2021
Drone95:
angry wahala be like weytin again?

Pvssy and Dickson grin grin
Re: 2 Teens Got Trapped In A Shopping Cart While Performing Tiktok Challenge (VIDEO) by RevolverOcelot(m): 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2021
Nothing Haruna no go see for gate shocked
Re: 2 Teens Got Trapped In A Shopping Cart While Performing Tiktok Challenge (VIDEO) by omoadeleye(m): 8:21pm On Dec 10, 2021
richeeyo:
Sometimes its safe to say that gender no get sense

It's a safeguard word to qualify them
Re: 2 Teens Got Trapped In A Shopping Cart While Performing Tiktok Challenge (VIDEO) by Goldbw122(m): 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2021
Wonder shall never end
Re: 2 Teens Got Trapped In A Shopping Cart While Performing Tiktok Challenge (VIDEO) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2021
Feminists will not like this.

Real men to the rescue.

E go be.
Re: 2 Teens Got Trapped In A Shopping Cart While Performing Tiktok Challenge (VIDEO) by samwillyco1(m): 8:28pm On Dec 10, 2021
Let them continue.
Next time let them use transformer
Re: 2 Teens Got Trapped In A Shopping Cart While Performing Tiktok Challenge (VIDEO) by meneski(m): 8:29pm On Dec 10, 2021
Look at the future undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 2 Teens Got Trapped In A Shopping Cart While Performing Tiktok Challenge (VIDEO) by chloride6: 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2021
Cut how?

Push that thing to the side abeg..
Re: 2 Teens Got Trapped In A Shopping Cart While Performing Tiktok Challenge (VIDEO) by Jeromejnr(m): 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2021
RevolverOcelot:
Nothing Haruna no go see for gate shocked

Revolver Ocelot..you remind me of back in the days. With his spinning gun tricks.

And Pshycho mantis, the sorrow, Vamp e.t.c.

1 Like

Re: 2 Teens Got Trapped In A Shopping Cart While Performing Tiktok Challenge (VIDEO) by lightwind(m): 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2021
Nawaooo
Re: 2 Teens Got Trapped In A Shopping Cart While Performing Tiktok Challenge (VIDEO) by Nicepoker(m): 8:37pm On Dec 10, 2021
Senseless gender
Re: 2 Teens Got Trapped In A Shopping Cart While Performing Tiktok Challenge (VIDEO) by mayorofyentown(m): 8:39pm On Dec 10, 2021
YAWNS.. not again
Re: 2 Teens Got Trapped In A Shopping Cart While Performing Tiktok Challenge (VIDEO) by seyz91(m): 8:40pm On Dec 10, 2021
I tell you
richeeyo:
Sometimes its safe to say that gender no get sense
Re: 2 Teens Got Trapped In A Shopping Cart While Performing Tiktok Challenge (VIDEO) by RevolverOcelot(m): 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Revolver Ocelot..you remind me of back in the days. With his spinning gun tricks.

And Pshycho mantis, the sorrow, Vamp e.t.c.

You Sir are a man of culture. I doff my cap.

1 Like

Re: 2 Teens Got Trapped In A Shopping Cart While Performing Tiktok Challenge (VIDEO) by MartinsD12(m): 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2021
JoyReportsOnlin:
As Seen in a Video, Dani and her Friend were at Munno Para shopping centre in Adelaide, Australia, when they saw a few Shopping carts and thought it would be fun to push each other around for a Tiktok fun.

They both climbed in and took the Shopping cart for a fun ride but when it was time to get out they couldn’t.

According to Dani, “I told my friend to get up as she was sitting on my legs. She said she couldn’t move and then I gave a trial but couldn’t move either so that’s when it got to our notice that we were trapped in this Shopping carts “.

The girls became stressed out and decided to call 000 which is the emergency number, the fire fighters eventually had to cut the girls out of the Shopping cart.

Watch video below,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=notnIWlv4cU
The females are senseless
Re: 2 Teens Got Trapped In A Shopping Cart While Performing Tiktok Challenge (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2021
travelwaka:
If you are not careful, social media trends can turn you to something else
social media trends are for the gullible and ignorant
Re: 2 Teens Got Trapped In A Shopping Cart While Performing Tiktok Challenge (VIDEO) by AZControversial(m): 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2021
Tiktok united them in 'stup!d!ty'.

1 Like

Re: 2 Teens Got Trapped In A Shopping Cart While Performing Tiktok Challenge (VIDEO) by TheOmoney(m): 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2021
All for likes and comments

Re: 2 Teens Got Trapped In A Shopping Cart While Performing Tiktok Challenge (VIDEO) by funshint(m): 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2021
To think one na arsenal, the other na ManU....2 failures in one cart angry. I trust oyibo, Dem go pay for the services and damages too.
Re: 2 Teens Got Trapped In A Shopping Cart While Performing Tiktok Challenge (VIDEO) by lesbiconverter: 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2021
free2ryhme:

Despite their wayward acts

Help is always not far away

This is an example of a functioning and working society

That's why they did it in the first place. Try am for 9ja grin
Re: 2 Teens Got Trapped In A Shopping Cart While Performing Tiktok Challenge (VIDEO) by BABANGBALI: 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2021
Try that in Nigeria, sorry is your name
Re: 2 Teens Got Trapped In A Shopping Cart While Performing Tiktok Challenge (VIDEO) by DabuIIIT: 9:59pm On Dec 10, 2021
arthurrwillia:
Awon gamabari golan007
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) / Nigerian 'Rubber Kids' Can Twist Their Bodies Like Snake, Featured On BBC / Pictures Of Nairaland Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.