Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,212 members, 7,825,796 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Newbie Into IT - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Newbie Into IT (285 Views)

Newbie Into Data Science / My Journey To The Programming World - Newbie / Earn Over 70k Weekly As A Newbie Into Affliate Marketing .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newbie Into IT by evioke(m): 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2021
Please house I want to go into IT fully, am mostly interested in this field frontend and backend React native. Can I use a sophisticated phone for learning this. Because I want to monetize it. Please what programming languages can I learn.

1 Like

Re: Newbie Into IT by akus6060(m): 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2021
Learning programming is all about passion and perseverance so ask yourself if you really have the passion or just because you think everyone is talking about IT.

I think you have to learn and build projects to be proficient in frontend before thinking of going the way backend to become a fullstack. you can follow this path to become a frontend developer: HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT and REACT in that other.

Yes you can start with your smartphone but you can't really do much with phone so if you have the means of getting a laptop, then go for it.

1 Like

Re: Newbie Into IT by LikeAking: 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2021
Good luck.
Re: Newbie Into IT by airsaylongcome: 4:34pm On Dec 10, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: Newbie Into IT by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2021
No you cannot use a phone. Get a laptop.
Re: Newbie Into IT by evioke(m): 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2021
akus6060:
Learning programming is all about passion and perseverance so ask yourself if you really have the passion or just because you think everyone is talking about IT.

I think you have to learn and build projects to be proficient in frontend before thinking of going the way backend to become a fullstack. you can follow this path to become a frontend developer: HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT and REACT in that other.

Yes you can start with your smartphone but you can't really do much with phone so if you have the means of getting a laptop, then go for it.
Thanks I appreciate broda

(1) (Reply)

Pls, I Have A Question / I Have 2 Websites For Sale / Please, I Need Solutions Urgently, All Files Extention Changed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.