Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,168 members, 7,835,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Whitemoney: I Owned A House Before BBNaija, We No Dey Shout (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whitemoney: I Owned A House Before BBNaija, We No Dey Shout (Video) (42764 Views)

#BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder / #bbnaija: “we See Nobody” – Alex To Those Hating On Her Relationship With Tobi / Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whitemoney: I Owned A House Before BBNaija, We No Dey Shout (Video) by omooba969(m): 1:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
drizslim:
White Mullar, lowkey bagging endorsement, No hate here, I tap in from his grace

Why not tap into the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ?

You people though! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Whitemoney: I Owned A House Before BBNaija, We No Dey Shout (Video) by CSTRR: 1:43pm On Dec 11, 2021
This effeminate scammer.

Spent all the time in the kitchen like a stove, playing on the feelings of the gullible.

Na your papa you deceive, no be me.

4 Likes

Re: Whitemoney: I Owned A House Before BBNaija, We No Dey Shout (Video) by omooba969(m): 1:43pm On Dec 11, 2021
dacblogger:
After deceiving Nigerians into voting for you... You're now announcing that you had a house sad . Clap for yourself

Nothing new about deceiving Nigerians to vote for you, after all, your politicians routinely deceive you all and you never learn.

3 Likes

Re: Whitemoney: I Owned A House Before BBNaija, We No Dey Shout (Video) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 11, 2021
Sorry for your loss.
Re: Whitemoney: I Owned A House Before BBNaija, We No Dey Shout (Video) by Agricmoney(m): 1:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
ok o

Anyway, Agriculture is life

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney: I Owned A House Before BBNaija, We No Dey Shout (Video) by Hope313(m): 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2021
AYNL:
this nigga is too hated mhen

why?

majority of his haters don't even know him

Nigerians need to stop doing some useless worthless things
My brother I don't think you are right on this, because if he is truly hated as you said he wouldn't have won the show in bbn. On the contrary, I think those who loves him are more than those who hate him.

2 Likes

Re: Whitemoney: I Owned A House Before BBNaija, We No Dey Shout (Video) by penceman(m): 3:03pm On Dec 11, 2021
Every thing in nigeria always dissolves into stupid mediocrity because of the criminals. Bbnaija was suppose to be for the talented poor not for the rich. Now the criminals have turned it into a scheme to glean money from the rich in exchange for publicity. This fat man whitemoney had no fucking business in bbnaija, including the bakre and the rests. Now no new star is discovered and the program is upside down

2 Likes

Re: Whitemoney: I Owned A House Before BBNaija, We No Dey Shout (Video) by King125007(m): 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2021
Shey the sentimental and mumu naiaralanders that were saying he is poor from the ghetto, struggling guy, humble guy can now rest

When we were telling you oga was pretending, you guys thought we just hated him

2 Likes

Re: Whitemoney: I Owned A House Before BBNaija, We No Dey Shout (Video) by King125007(m): 3:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
greggng:
When white money had issues with pere , I supported pere cos he was the one only person that knew White money is fake. Aside from.pere and Maria, others are their for tea party.

Thank you for this, the test were dumb, including most stupid sentimental nairalanders,

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney: I Owned A House Before BBNaija, We No Dey Shout (Video) by kingthreat(m): 3:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
udemzyudex:

Sense is far from you, did he get the house from birth?

Sense is far from ya entire household.
Re: Whitemoney: I Owned A House Before BBNaija, We No Dey Shout (Video) by tonexman18(m): 3:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
He never said he was poor in big brothers house na…

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney: I Owned A House Before BBNaija, We No Dey Shout (Video) by seyz91(m): 3:38pm On Dec 11, 2021
cheesy you no lie

Hin really deceived them
dacblogger:
After deceiving Nigerians into voting for you... You're now announcing that you had a house sad . Clap for yourself

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney: I Owned A House Before BBNaija, We No Dey Shout (Video) by FlipModeSquade(m): 3:42pm On Dec 11, 2021
Joysticks:
Why you come hustle for the money?You for stay your house na.
Dangote! Dangote!!

Still dey find money..

Who him be..

Who him be..

Make he no go find money..

No level..

No level.. grin

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney: I Owned A House Before BBNaija, We No Dey Shout (Video) by Maxwell4404(m): 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2021
So you owned a house before, na so so lie full una mouth and you say you suffer before, you even say you sell food take train your self for school and you never see 1 million b4
Re: Whitemoney: I Owned A House Before BBNaija, We No Dey Shout (Video) by FlipModeSquade(m): 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2021
greggng:
When white money had issues with pere , I supported pere cos he was the one only person that knew White money is fake. Aside from.pere and Maria, others are their for tea party.
Don't try to twist your likes and dislikes into some sort of truth..

BBNaija is a game..

And everyone came with their game plan..

Obviously your favorites lost out..

2 Likes

Re: Whitemoney: I Owned A House Before BBNaija, We No Dey Shout (Video) by suffering: 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
E no concern me. The show ended two full months ago. Anything them do outside no join with my life.
Re: Whitemoney: I Owned A House Before BBNaija, We No Dey Shout (Video) by Meistermhynd(m): 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
Washere keep it on a hush and ignore the puppy
drizslim:
Reality TV star, Hazel Oyeze Onou, popularly known as Whitemoney, has revealed he owned a house before participating in the BBNaija reality show

The 29-year-old businessman who emerged winner of the ‘shine ya eye’ edition of the reality show made this revelation in a recent interview

According to him, he’s not one who brags about his achievements, hence why nobody knew about the house until now

Watch him speak below,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EI33zYCzjo
Re: Whitemoney: I Owned A House Before BBNaija, We No Dey Shout (Video) by Demosolar: 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2021
Life is sweet and good here in Nigeria with constant power supply from solar inverter systems that generate clean, green and pollution free electricity. Check out Bright Solar Power on google as well as Otegbeye Ademola on facebook for more information and details.

#Let the sun supply all your electricity needs
Re: Whitemoney: I Owned A House Before BBNaija, We No Dey Shout (Video) by blackslayer: 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
but now you are shouting! slowpoke to the tenth order.
Re: Whitemoney: I Owned A House Before BBNaija, We No Dey Shout (Video) by Bamzyriches451: 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ehh we don hear na, oya go back to your house.

Honestly the day I heard his music, I apologized to efe and laycon

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney: I Owned A House Before BBNaija, We No Dey Shout (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 6:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
kingthreat:

Sense is far from ya entire household.

LOL... You never hala.
Re: Whitemoney: I Owned A House Before BBNaija, We No Dey Shout (Video) by ClassicMan202(m): 6:53pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ok
Re: Whitemoney: I Owned A House Before BBNaija, We No Dey Shout (Video) by Eastcaostboy: 7:15pm On Dec 11, 2021
drizslim:
Reality TV star, Hazel Oyeze Onou, popularly known as Whitemoney, has revealed he owned a house before participating in the BBNaija reality show

The 29-year-old businessman who emerged winner of the ‘shine ya eye’ edition of the reality show made this revelation in a recent interview

According to him, he’s not one who brags about his achievements, hence why nobody knew about the house until now

Watch him speak below,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EI33zYCzjo
just upgrade your jeweries to ice you have the muller. Look simple smart
Re: Whitemoney: I Owned A House Before BBNaija, We No Dey Shout (Video) by Ofadaman(m): 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
Lolz ,after telling Nigerians that you hawked biscuits on the steets of Ojuelegba, lol,Naija never learns

2 Likes

Re: Whitemoney: I Owned A House Before BBNaija, We No Dey Shout (Video) by joelag: 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2021
When mafias want to settle their person's, they organise fake lottery winning for that person.
Re: Whitemoney: I Owned A House Before BBNaija, We No Dey Shout (Video) by SATANlST: 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2021
this guy has single handedly destroy all those sympathy strategy. it will never work again
Re: Whitemoney: I Owned A House Before BBNaija, We No Dey Shout (Video) by SATANlST: 10:16pm On Dec 11, 2021
greggng:
i hate the guy like mad now
Re: Whitemoney: I Owned A House Before BBNaija, We No Dey Shout (Video) by eduora: 11:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
Forget what you had and struggle for the future
Re: Whitemoney: I Owned A House Before BBNaija, We No Dey Shout (Video) by Humbleself1976(m): 11:37pm On Dec 11, 2021
Just mention hushpuppi
Re: Whitemoney: I Owned A House Before BBNaija, We No Dey Shout (Video) by greggng: 12:18am On Dec 12, 2021
SATANlST:
i hate the guy like mad now

When you see a fake person you will know. When pere stopped his kitchen monopoly ,his countenance towards pere changed . He started seeing pere as enemy. Recall he already told the house that he doesn't do all this cooking at home ...so why get angry when pere said others should try. Again, he told the house that he knows pere and Maria are the wild card. Yet for the love he has for them, he didn't expose them. The question to ask is how did white money got that info? Does it mean he has been given the expose of the show b4 going in. Even pere said something seems not right about white money .that why he called him fake. Moreover, each time someone goes home white will tell the whole house that he knew that person is going . This made Maria to say white knows everything . The organiser made mockery of this game by bringing white money into this show . No house mate has the right to know more than the others..as regards to the strategy the organisers Re gonna use . Recall white was talking about how people will perceive him outside ..this made ebuka to caution him.about his Attitude of talking about outside
If every house mate is focusing on outside ,then the show will be so boring . People won't get entertained cos everyone will becareful . This is a reality show where reality check is the key word.
Re: Whitemoney: I Owned A House Before BBNaija, We No Dey Shout (Video) by shegz24(m): 7:47am On Dec 12, 2021
This guy's story never adds up.

The same person that has a supposed popular and wealthy father , was the same street hustler that sold purewater , was the same Ojuelegba underbridge boy , was the same Yaba street boy that knew Boma has street cred, now he is the same person that had a house before BBN.

I blame the gullible lot that voted for him and the braindead housemates that lapped him up.

No wonder these politrikcians keep controlling the masses.
Majority of Nigerians are gullible.

Pere was spot on!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotunde Adebowale-David "Lolo 1" And Her Daughter In Cute Selfies / Davido Looking Fly At His Friends Wedding In Zimbabwe (video) / Eedris Abdulkareem: "Davido Will Regret Having Baby Bamas When He Grows Up”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.